Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Guys it has been talked around that Acting Lessons is a sequel to BaDIK and the screenshot below proves it. o_O
ActingLessonsDIKs.jpg
Liam and the MC were DIKs at B&R. So it's possible that in the next season or so, Liam and the MC of Acting Lessons are gonna pledge to the DIKs, if the BaDIK story continues passed a year that is. It's awesome seeing these stories connect.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
Guys it has been talked around that Acting Lessons is a sequel to BaDIK and the screenshot below proves it. o_O
View attachment 536358
Liam and the MC were DIKs at B&R. So it's possible that in the next season or so, Liam and the MC of Acting Lessons are gonna pledge to the DIKs, if the BaDIK story continues passed a year that is. It's awesome seeing these stories connect.
Well they do say you're never to old to go back to school. So who knows.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Oh that's even better!, I hope you would leak the DM's!
View attachment 536352
If I get something hilarious I'll post it :LUL:

View attachment 536358
Hmmm...
I think the Mc's are different in AL and BaDIK
BUT maybe Liam and the Mc of AL might join BaDIK at some point as a little easter egg :unsure:
I don't remember as It's been a while but did we see the face of the mc in AL ?

Edit:
I just realised that's exactly what you said :LUL: so yeah I think this might happen

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017

Hmmm...
I think the Mc's are different in AL and BaDIK
BUT maybe Liam and the Mc of AL might join BaDIK at some point as a little easter egg :unsure:
I don't remember as It's been a while but did we see the face of the mc in AL ?
That's what I was saying. Sorry if I wasn't clear. It just makes me wonder if they are gonna become a bigger part of the story in BaDIK.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I can't recall all the details on it...
But I think it was something like Delta Iota Kappa is fairly new in the universe of BaDIK.
And Liam and AL's MC were far too old to have been around by that time.
I think there were other inconsistencies.. But my memory has gone to shit :LUL:
Would be a nice little notch if Liam does appear at one point however. But I find it unlikely.
Just keep doing your thing... You know.. Keanu... And Strutting that Yenn Gif.
You'll get those spicy DM's :KEK:

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
I can't recall all the details on it...
But I think it was something like Delta Iota Kappa is fairly new in the universe of BaDIK.
And Liam and AL's MC were far too old to have been around by that time.
I think there were other inconsistencies.. But my memory has gone to shit :LUL:
Would be a nice little notch if Liam does appear at one point however. But I find it unlikely.

Just keep doing your thing... You know.. Keanu... And Strutting that Yenn Gif.
You'll get those spicy DM's :KEK:
That's why I said that BaDIK is a prequel. In BaDIK they explain the DIKs were created like 2-3 years before the events of BaDIK. The time frame between AL and BaDIK is whats a mystery. It would be really cool if you could become good friends with Liam and the MC of AL and you could help with their tasks and stuff. They could also help you with some other things. Just gets me more excited for this next season.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
That's why I said that BaDIK is a prequel. In BaDIK they explain the DIKs were created like 2-3 years before the events of BaDIK. The time frame between AL and BaDIK is whats a mystery
Just so I understand you correctly. BaDIK is a Prequel to Acting Lessons?
The issue with that is the Year: I think it's confirmed it's 2017 in BaDIK (there's a calendar somewhere)
You'd have to pick a year that fits the story of Acting Lessons and match it to the time frame after the events of BaDIK. And I don't think you can.. I mean you could force it in but it just wouldn't really make much sense.
It's more likely they are different universes: And that was a notch to him planting the seed for his next game.

Mechaforce

Jun 22, 2017
Just so I understand you correctly. BaDIK is a Prequel to Acting Lessons?
The issue with that is the Year: I think it's confirmed it's 2017 in BaDIK (there's a calendar somewhere)
You'd have to pick a year that fits the story of Acting Lessons and match it to BaDIK. And I don't think you can.. I mean you could force it in but it just wouldn't really make much sense.
It's more likely they are different universes: And that was a notch to him planting the seed for his next game.
Very well could be just planting a seed for the next game and they are in completely different universes. But it's just cool to see the connection and theorize on it. I don't remember the calendar that your talking about but you are probably right. I read a comment I think it was either today or yesterday that said that AL takes place in 2019 or something and BaDIK takes place in 2017. Something along those lines. I don't think it would be too far-fetched if the AL MC and Liam show up in BaDIK but I also think it would take away some of our focus in the story. Maybe a small cameo in the dorms or something? I feel like something might happen to MC and the DIKs depending on your path, so you might not see them pledge to the DIKs anyways. Will be interesting to see for sure.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Very well could be just planting a seed for the next game and they are in completely different universes. But it's just cool to see the connection and theorize on it. I don't remember the calendar that your talking about but you are probably right. I read a comment I think it was either today or yesterday that said that AL takes place in 2019 or something and BaDIK takes place in 2017. Something along those lines. I don't think it would be too far-fetched if the AL MC and Liam show up in BaDIK but I also think it would take away some of our focus in the story. Maybe a small cameo in the dorms or something? I feel like something might happen to MC and the DIKs depending on your path, so you might not see them pledge to the DIKs anyways. Will be interesting to see for sure.
It's a good theory for sure it's just a hard sell. I played BaDIK first than Acting Lessons like yourself and I came to the same theory as well. I think Acting Lessons being set in 2019 is a bit of hard sell for me now after looking at the discussions since.
The year for AL is the hardest part to the theory and the game feels like it's well before BaDIK in terms of timeline.
I wouldn't be a opposed to a little cameo like a small little notch to AL by seeing Liam show up somewhere.

Not sure how much of the story we are ultimately going to get but it would be cool if we got toward the end of Being a DIK and you did have Liam and The MC become pledges. Just as a little notch to Acting Lessons. But I think both games should be different universes overall. (Also that would mean big Time Skips... Did I ever tell about how much I hate Time Skips.... :KEK:)

Last edited:

Xenon3310

Jan 7, 2019
Just finished Episode 2 of Acting Lessons and I gotta say it's pretty good so far. My favorite girl right now is Megan, but I feel that's more because the story is more setup around her so she feels more important to me. Melissa is extremely hot though so I'm gonna do another speedrun where I go for all the other chicks, but in my current run I'm gonna stay loyal to Megan. The story line seems a lot more casual than BaDIK. I really enjoyed BaDIK's college atmosphere and scenarios, and how all the different girls you meet during your stay at college. AL's story is more centered around your relationship with Megan and all the other people you meet through her. Which is fine, but I have a hard time not staying loyal to Megan through all this. I really want to give Melissa the dick but I know it will hurt Megan. Besides Megan is sweet as sugar anyways, and that gets me.
I felt exactly the same way when I played the game (y)(y) it was very hard to avoid melissa

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
I don't suppose any one here would be able to recommend a decent game for me to try out that maybe I'm not aware of.
Preferably one that doesn't have me perving on my relatives. Or at the least where they at least try to not make it blatantly obvious that your perving on your family.
Yeah yeah I know that's asking alot.
So far I know of AL, BaRS, Depraved Awakening, C.o.B.D, Deluca, and Unleashed.
Those are all that come to mind.
So are there more? Or is my constant joke about there only being 5 games that don't make you screw your mom not actually a joke after all?

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I don't suppose any one here would be able to recommend a decent game for me to try out that maybe I'm not aware of.
Preferably one that doesn't have me perving on my relatives. Or at the least where they at least try to not make it blatantly obvious that your perving on your family.
So are there more? Or is my constant joke about there only being 5 games that don't make you screw your mom not actually a joke after all?
It does seem pretty rare on this site that the MC isn't trying to perv on his "landlady" or "roommates." However, some of my current favorites that have no incest are; Rebirth, Love of Magic, Battle for Luvia, Reluctant Archon, and WVM. The last though seems like it may lead to incest in the future. Also, none of those are completed, but a few of them have hours of content already.

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
It does seem pretty rare on this site that the MC isn't trying to perv on his "landlady" or "roommates." However, some of my current favorites that have no incest are; Rebirth, Love of Magic, Battle for Luvia, Reluctant Archon, and WVM. The last though seems like it may lead to incest in the future. Also, none of those are completed, but a few of them have hours of content already.
I forgot about WVM. I can see how that one has that "unmentioned word" vibe. However thus far Braindrop does a decent job of writing it so it's not clearly obvious so his game is on my list of trying. As far as the others you mentioned go I will give them a look. TY

Reactions: Gods

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
These Games are Really good and I think don't have incest in them, enjoy (y)

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I could recommend a few games. But they won't be anywhere near the quality of those you mentioned.
But hey... You know what they say... Incest is Wincest.... I don't exactly know who says this.. But I like using it for the Memes :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes