Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
And no please don't listen to this man just carry on as if you never saw that spoiler :LOL:
Your sig will have so many optimization holes that it will look like the biggest anthill! Muahahaha :KEK:
Some people around here are lucky that there are miles between them and me. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 539569

sbarabaus

Dec 29, 2017
i played the game last year (v 0.2), now i tried the last version but it doesn't work anymore
old saves seem broken so i restarted but the first minigame crashes with exceptions

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Was mention in the game why Troy was kicked? Maybe they found something and Chad was forced to keep appearances, who knows.

View attachment 539459
Flashback, Troy is held back by Chad while Dawe and Anthony are curbstomping Tommy, Dawe funds the Jocks(wake up convo Sage Path), the reason for him evicted could him being the sole voice of reason, two points he could have made to Dawe and the rest of the Jocks, 1. Dump Crabs. 2. Assault is a crime.
Then Dawe throws a hissyfit, Troy is out.
As for where he goes, maybe he's Chads boyfriend, maybe not, I believe the latter, but there's no way to know.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Bitch please I'm Yennefer with me anyone can Flex :KEK:
View attachment 539577
Yennefer has to use her magic to flex so that shit don't count:LOL:
Now this is a flex zone(y)
Sage knows how to throw a party with the baddest ones
503027_preview_14_HOTs.jpg

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Jill adoration poetry jam still on? I want to go exotic:

Jill in the shower
Softness like fallen petals
I become undone

(Steel-cutting katana optional)

On another note, does anybody have any working ideas why, assuming Troy+Chad pairing, Troy would end up with a black eye and Sage with MC's guitar?

According to Troy, there was more than one person present (IIRC, he said "they took it, there was nothing I could do"). So... Chad and Quinn? But if Chad was in relationship with Troy, why would he hit somebody who already got made, and also has such heavy dirt on Chad himself?

Something in that situation just doesn't vibe that well, and I'm curious if I'm overlooking some plausible explanation tying it all.

I guess it could've been Chad and Dawe, and either Dawe hit Troy, or Chad did it to keep Dawe in the dark? Still doesn't really explain why anybody would take Troy's roommate's guitar like that, though.
Dawe, Anthony, they saw the guitar when the MC arrived. Theft happens after Cafeteria and after Quinn and Riona leaves toilets and spot MC.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Yennefer has to use her magic to flex so that shit don't count:LOL:
I'm pretty sure the baddest bitch is this Woman here and someone agrees :sneaky: :KEK:

Sage knows how to throw a party with the baddest ones
On that I 100% Agree Sage sure can bring the Baddest girls together

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Accept it,you can`t beat it,why try? :LOL:
It's been a few days now that I want to redo my second sig and just leave Camila there. But I haven't had much free time. And I still have to redo Knight's because some thief decided to use it too :rolleyes:, in addition to Junior's who is being more difficult than I imagined, in addition to asking for reinforcements which I still hope for a return response.
But I am 100% dedicated to my muse. You can be sure of that! :cool:
I have a stupid question.
Why are there people who use compressed versions? :unsure:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Dawe, Anthony, they saw the guitar when the MC arrived. Theft happens after Cafeteria and after Quinn and Riona leaves toilets and spot MC.
Technically Sage was outside of the room.... the other HOTs were just her entourage
Baddest bitch in the witcher series
The baddest bitch would be Milva....

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's been a few days now that I want to redo my second sig and just leave Camila there. But I haven't had much free time. And I still have to redo Knight's because some thief decided to use it too :rolleyes:, in addition to Junior's who is being more difficult than I imagined, in addition to asking for reinforcements which I still hope for a return response.
But I am 100% dedicated to my muse. You can be sure of that! :cool:
Everyone is seeing how beatiful monogamy is,that is the power of genuine passion :love: Soon even Buttsmarnn list gonna turn into shopping list for Cathy:p
Love is in the air:cool:
We were waiting for each othar than,cause I was waiting for you to tell me what you need:LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes