Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Everyone is seeing how beatiful monogamy is,that is the power of genuine passion :love: Soon even Buttsmarnn list gonna turn into shopping list for Cathy:p
Love is in the air:cool:
We were waiting for each othar than,cause I was waiting for you to tell me what you need:LOL:
You couldn't be more wrong even if you tried.... a common theme in DPC is the atrocity of monogamy...in AL it was represented by Leah, her semi-biblical lamb talk and the way she destroyed the poliamori MC was in.....
In BaDiK, Burke cheats on Jade, Steve's dad on his mother, Josy is from a broken home, Bella's husband is another piece of work.... even sweet Jill accepted competition for the MC, despite how awesome she is.....
Monogamy is presented in a bad light in the game... don't know what was going into DPC's mind, but it's the polar opposite of AL...

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Less to download I think some people just don't like to download bigger files so resort to compressed versions.
But if that's the reason... it's a reason so, so... Well, if someone likes to eat shit, who am I to say no to them. :p
Everyone is seeing how beatiful monogamy is,that is the power of genuine passion :love: Soon even Buttsmarnn list gonna turn into shopping list for Cathy:p
Love is in the air:cool:
We were waiting for each othar than,cause I was waiting for you to tell me what you need:LOL:
Ah, the list is another story. The list is a commitment made with blood that must be carried to the end.
I'm sure the girls will understand. :KEK:

I had already thought about asking for your skills too, but I still don't know if I will be able to apply certain effects that I have in mind on top of them.
But if I can, then are you willing?

Ghostly Hale

Jan 26, 2018
Seems like whoever is compressing is removing files. Wouldn't you rather know you have them all by down loading the mega file on the front page?
It's not like we have FitGirl repacking this for us.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I just realized that we've never seen Jill curse before. I'd be nice to see her tell Tybalt to fuck off or something.
This times 1000x if Jill finally snaps on Tybalt for sniffing her underwear (or something else) and starts to beat him senseless I'm not pulling her away until Tybalt is put to sleep (K.O.) :sleep:.
All I have to do is this
You cannot pour water on an electric fire because Triss is just that hot :BootyTime:
But really the one flaw in my approach is that power wise Ciri is actually the baddest
Since she has time travel and the strength to kill everybody, Geralt included at his old age:LOL:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I just realized that we've never seen Jill curse before. I'd be nice to see her tell Tybalt to fuck off or something.
I know that most of you wouldn't like that, or at least don't have the courage to admit it :LUL: , but I would love that there was a way to corrupt Jill. :devilish:
But really the one flaw in my approach is that power wise Ciri is actually the baddest
Since she has time travel and the strength to kill everybody,

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
I... ahm.... From the giphy website! :KEK:

She is not related to us by blood :WeSmart:
You cannot pour water on an electric fire because Triss is just that hot :BootyTime:
Since she has time travel and the strength to kill everybody, Geralt included at his old age:LOL:
She is one of the most powerful character in the witcher universe, if not the most powerful

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
This times 1000x if Jill finally snaps on Tybalt for sniffing her underwear (or something else) and starts to beat him senseless I'm not pulling her away until Tybalt is put to sleep (K.O.) :sleep:.
I can see a hypothetical scenario where Tybalt doesn't leave Jill alone and further his advances on her due to seeing how close she and MC are becoming and she flat out tells him to leave her alone as she simply isn't interested in him.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
She is not related to us by blood :WeSmart:
She is one of the most powerful character in the witcher universe, if not the most powerful
Did you guys read the books?
Ciri is fucking crazy. And a real badass!

I'm sure that if CDPR was just a developer for one of our games around here, Ciri would be the MG. Yen, Triss and all the others would be just the SGs. :LUL:

4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes