M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Guys I've been inactive for the past few days because I'm trying (and mostly failing) to make my own VN. Can one of you beautiful people fill me in on the latest theories?
Our collective 648y of practicing/studying/running from the law reached the conclusion that we're all f-u-c-k-e-d, since the Maggot dynamic duo broke several laws getting into Tybalt's room and left evidence in the form of a publicly post on Rooster and DNA on that toothbrush. It was speculated Tybalt would use this against MC.

Maggot Hazeti noticed the jacket Jonas (MC) used in the therapy sessions of AL is the same MC uses on the train home in ep.2 of BaDIK. This has been mostly, but not definitively, dismissed as reuse of assets by DPC.

Chad's lover was speculated to be Troy (again), Zoey (again), Heather (that's new) and Riona (I think that's new too), the last one because she would be afraid of Sage for... some reason.

Now stop messing around and go back to your cage finish that VN!

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
That only has one answer, anal. She probably will never consider it without corruption... :BootyTime:
Because it's fun?

Nah, but nothing too drastic. Just increase her sexual appetite, leave her a little rude (to the point of telling Tyty to go fuck herself), "free" :BootyTime:, uninhibited.... That's it. :p

:BootyTime: :KEK:
well as long as its in a romantic kind of way, it's cool

android3231

Jan 29, 2019
Our collective 648y of practicing/studying/running from the law reached the conclusion that we're all f-u-c-k-e-d, since the Maggot dynamic duo broke several laws getting into Tybalt's room and left evidence in the form of a publicly post on Rooster and DNA on that toothbrush. It was speculated Tybalt would use this against MC.

Maggot Hazeti noticed the jacket Jonas (MC) used in the therapy sessions of AL is the same MC uses on the train home in ep.2 of BaDIK. This has been mostly, but not definitively, dismissed as reuse of assets by DPC.

Chad's lover was speculated to be Troy (again), Zoey (again), Heather (that's new) and Riona (I think that's new too), the last one because she would be afraid of Sage for... some reason.

Now stop messing around and go back to your cage finish that VN!
First I need to learn how to work with DAZ. Then I can make that damn VN

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Buttsmarnn list gonna turn into shopping list for Cathy:p
I'm going to what now?.... Trust me like I said I fully expect that being married to Cathy is going to turn out like Married with Children.. As much as I could do an Al Bundy really well. I don't intend on going down that road Brother. I also get the vibe Cathy ain't the Prenup type. So that's a hard pass from me.
Secondly.. The DIK Path and The LIST are too dam important to be throwing it away for settling down for one woman!.

Last edited:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I'm going to what now?.... Trust me like I said I fully expect that being married to Cathy is going to turn out like Married with Children.. As much as I could do an Al Bundy really well. I don't intend on going down that road Brother. I also get the vibe Cathy ain't the Prenup type. So that's a hard pass from me.
Secondly.. The DIK Path and The LIST are too dam important to be throwing it away from settling down for one woman!.
At least you would have 4 touchdowns

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
In short, give her a "cock tea", then make her desperate.

An MC DIK could very well win her over by just being helpful and empathetic to others. The whole part of seduction and attitude would fit winning her anyway. Just "eat around the edges" and have patience. Create the fire inside her and when she can't take any more, just add more pepper to this recipe. Leave Jill with "blue balls". Make her no longer hold on, let her "crawling up on the walls". Until she can't take it anymore and ends up acting like a Jade cheating on her husband. :LUL:
After that, she would become a "modeling clay" in MC's hands.
I would leave her with some tattoos, a new haircut and a leather jacket, in addition to a questionable taste for beers. :LOL:
Solid plan
but
not gonna work
She`s just gonna take what she wants
while asleep :p

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
First of all, chad IS NOT RIONA BF... :mad:
And I don't know if I mention this, but just to make sure, RIONA IS NOT GAYCHAD LOVER!!
I got your back
RIONA HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CHAD
BECAUSE WE WON'T-HAVE-NTR-IN-THIS-GAME!
I mean.. I totally agree, but so far the theme of the argument here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I just realized that we've never seen Jill curse before. I'd be nice to see her tell Tybalt to fuck off or something.
This times 1000x if Jill finally snaps on Tybalt for sniffing her underwear (or something else) and starts to beat him senseless I'm not pulling her away until Tybalt is put to sleep (K.O.) :sleep:.
I can see a hypothetical scenario where Tybalt doesn't leave Jill alone and further his advances on her due to seeing how close she and MC are becoming and she flat out tells him to leave her alone as she simply isn't interested in him.
Guys, be sure to join me in thanks to Coriolan once again, for he has delivered glory.

That only has one answer, anal. She probably will never consider it without corruption... :BootyTime:
Okay, now see, I agree with you completely, but this is Jill we're talking about. At least use the proper full-length gif. (It's Jill, there will be consequences)
drawn together trainal blood.gif

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
Talking serious. I wonder why this kind of thing didn't happen before, during Krull's time. :unsure:
But if it had happened, I don't think he would have needed to retire. :LOL:
Well, I don't know either why this kind of thing didn't happen during Krull 's time.
But if I have to guess why it didn't happen I'll say he didn't make 70 sings for one freaking thread. :KEK:
Still, I think he is one of the most respected users on this forum.

And we still see him doing his magic on some game renders in some threads and those rendres look really stunning I believe. I think I'll put some in the spoiler from a game I like.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Well, I don't know either why this kind of thing didn't happen during Krull 's time.
But if I have to guess why it didn't happen I'll say he didn't make 70 sings for one freaking thread. :KEK:
Still, I think he is one of the most respected users on this forum.

And we still see him doing his magic on some game renders in some threads and those rendres look really stunning I believe. I think I'll put some in the spoiler from a game I like.

The image with this Sandra it's insanely detailed and good. In most of the games the women have a perfect skin without physical defects or age effects.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes