Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
My faith in Jill is too strong. I cannot be converted
I offer you this once in a lifetime opportunity to change your mind, but on one condition. I'll decide what girl you'll be representing, think about it carefully. :sneaky:
Money.gif
It's okay, man. We saw something special in Maya, for which we will resist all the temptations and challenges that DPC throws at us. :love:
Don't ask me what that special thing is, that's classified info available only for the inner circle. :illuminati:
I suppose you wouldn't let me in on this classified information, would you? :KEK:
We will do a hell week board for the new pledges :KEK:
Weak willed people, I advise you to turn back. If you're successful, this will prove that you're loyal, compassionate, reliable, etc.
Pledge1.png

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I mean.. I totally agree, but so far the theme of the argument here
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Guys, be sure to join me in thanks to Coriolan once again, for he has delivered glory.

Okay, now see, I agree with you completely, but this is Jill we're talking about. At least use the proper full-length gif. (It's Jill, there will be consequences)
View attachment 540067
You are correct, Caps does not make one right,Negan however,does :HideThePain:

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Guys, be sure to join me in thanks to Coriolan once again, for he has delivered glory.

all hail master coriolan

Okay, now see, I agree with you completely, but this is Jill we're talking about. At least use the proper full-length gif. (It's Jill, there will be consequences)
View attachment 540067

Last edited:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
The not fucking anyone would be a serious challenge :LOL: don't think I'd want to be slapped by Tybalt either and you'd need a hazmat suit for the watermelon :ROFLMAO:
Damn, mission failed. No worries, I'll get it next time or I'll die trying. :sneaky:
Melon.png
Sure, I'll give you exclusive access now, but you gotta promise me not to tell anybody else, okay?

View attachment 540224

You're such a tease... I hate you. :KEK:

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Dude that's not cool might not be a Jill fan but that's sure as hell one fetish that ain't welcome here (n)
It's a joke that comes with a disclaimer for those Jill fans :LOL:, it's not even a theory or a real suggestion, just that. And the image was not intended to be liked or as a fetish, I was well aware of that.
We theorize/joke all the times with girls dating or doing things with other characters and will never think that is a fetish or that is real, ever. This is no different.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
That's not really something you joke about in these parts cuck stuff joke or not is like having a live grenade just as well it's behind a spoiler.
I deleted the post since it's out of the context and seem like I was suggesting a relationship between those two. I never said that or suggested it (It has something to do with corruption/anal and small things) but you took that way and probably others will.

My apologies.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I deleted the post since it's out of the context and seem like I was suggesting a relationship between those two. I never said that or suggested it (It has something to do with corruption/anal and small things) but you took that way and probably others will.

My apologies.
No harm done man just as I say be very careful on that subject we've had a few incidents on here before that it got well out of hand, better to hear it now than someone throwing out abuse over it.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes