name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
(Related to yesterday Jill corruption topic)
I suggested that if the baseball bat was too much, we use Tiny Dawe... but I guess the problem was that I used Photoshop to make the suggestion instead of just saying it, and was too graphics, which make it look like ntr (never intended that way for real)

And as he mentions the visual part was the problem... If I just say it, probably pass like any other silly joke.
You have offered more explanation and showed more remorse than all of my Angel, Quinn haters combined. Thats what is going to be remembered and i hope it makes some very,very much ashamed of themselves :HideThePain:

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Solid plan
but
not gonna work
She`s just gonna take what she wants
while asleep :p
Damn it, I completely forgot about her nighttime skills.
Well, just avoid sleeping in the same bed. :p
Shouting louder doesn't make you right. Even though it is in this case.
Well, I was using a gif that consisted of a person banging his head over and over... It would be kind of weird to talk normally. :KEK:
Well, I don't know either why this kind of thing didn't happen during Krull 's time.
But if I have to guess why it didn't happen I'll say he didn't make 70 sings for one freaking thread. :KEK:
Still, I think he is one of the most respected users on this forum.

And we still see him doing his magic on some game renders in some threads and those rendres look really stunning I believe. I think I'll put some in the spoiler from a game I like.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Oh, but of course he is. This guy is a legend.
If it weren't for seeing his work, I wouldn't have been excited to do any.

By the way, you said the girls' names, but not which game they belong to. If you can tell me so I can avoid fatigue. :p
Heads up Jill fans, it could be far worse here. I'm telling you this as a Mayan. :LOL:

I lost what was posted, and I'm dying of curiosity, but it seems that it was something related to those three damn letters, so for the sake of the member who posted, I won't ask to see it. But, I bet you're right anyway.... :KEK:

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
Oh, but of course he is. This guy is a legend.
If it weren't for seeing his work, I wouldn't have been excited to do any.

By the way, you said the girls' names, but not which game they belong to. If you can tell me so I can avoid fatigue. :p
The game's name is Primal Instinct and it's been in my fan signature for a couple of months I see nobody checked it.:cautious:
Seriously, guys, we should check each other in those fan sings. Yeah, I know most of us use the BaDIK fan signature.
Still, I found some great games like Light of my life and goons raid her in Mormont 's fan signs.

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
The game's name is Primal Instinct and it's been in my fan signature for a couple of months I see nobody checked it.:cautious:
Seriously, guys, we should check each other in those fan sings. Yeah, I know most of us use the BaDIK fan signature.
Still, I found some great games like Light of my life and goons raid her in Mormont 's fan signs.
Primal instinct is good must be due an update soon. And only the best in my sig although I need to update it and get Connected in there.

So which girl is the hottest when she's upset/annoyed? And why is it Bella? :love:

Josy
View attachment 540595
Maya
View attachment 540596
Sage
View attachment 540598
Jill
View attachment 540606
Bella
View attachment 540597
Quinn
View attachment 540603
Jade & Cathy
View attachment 540607
Jade and only Jade, of course, we got some good angry sex out of it as well :p

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Wow, this guy even hid his announcement page on discord ? What the hell. I think there is a line between protecting one's work and just being an asshole. I was okay with some stuff he did in the past, but hiding announcement notifications aswell, we couldn't see most of post already just a way to see if there was an update. What a joke.

Luckly a kind patreon is uploading most of the posts on yiff, and of course people who post it here. Cheers to all kind souls.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I've gotta go with Bella, I may be a Jill fan but I'm also a Bella fan and in this category she wins

:KEK: :KEK:
don’t worry man in that Category I completey agree
Bella sure is the Hottest
Jill is a Goddess so she has her own tier above everything:LUL:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Wow, this guy even hid his announcement page on discord ? What the hell. I think there is a line between protecting one's work and just being an asshole. I was okay with some stuff he did in the past, but hiding announcement notifications aswell, we couldn't see most of post already just a way to see if there was an update. What a joke.

Luckly a kind patreon is uploading most of the posts on yiff, and of course people who post it here. Cheers to all kind souls.
I mean it is kinda fair if we look from his perspective, i mean the dude obviously puts in a LOT of work into his projects and it clearly shows so him deciding to hide update announcements and other info for basically the people funding him seems fair but i can also understand why people can get mad about it as they are all waiting for more news and some get very impatient

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes