name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The game's name is Primal Instinct and it's been in my fan signature for a couple of months I see nobody checked it.:cautious:
Seriously, guys, we should check each other in those fan sings. Yeah, I know most of us use the BaDIK fan signature.
Still, I found some great games like Light of my life and goons raid her in Mormont 's fan signs.
You better not check out my signatures too much:devilish:

So which girl is the hottest when she's upset/annoyed? And why is it Bella? :love:

Josy
View attachment 540595
Maya
View attachment 540596
Sage
View attachment 540598
Jill
View attachment 540606
Bella
View attachment 540597
Quinn
View attachment 540603
Jade & Cathy
View attachment 540607
Quinn,hands down(dick up:HideThePain: )

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Josy and even Maya are the like the girls you would wanna introduce to your mom , Sage is someone you wanna get wasted and have a good time with at parties, music festivals whatever and Jill is someone you would wanna protect cause so far she is too fucking pure lol
For Ryder style, every woman need to be protected. Even Maya after all the lies.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I consider the women milf when they are at least 33-34(it doesn't matter if they have kids or not).
I agree let's use the adult film rating scale because when I see a double MILF DVD with 6 hours of mommy content I don't try to research if these women are actually mothers at that point. Other than a kid which is coming soon, Bella is close enough to MILF status(y).

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
At the moment seems like that she hasn't kid(Casually, she hasn't a son and MC hasn't a mother. That why their relationship it's more special . One supports the other in what is missing in their life)
I think for Bella it's just having another man in her life since her husband left or whatever they both need that comfort Bella is a good choice for the MC because she is older and although she won't be a mother figure to him it must be just nice for him to have someone like Bella around.

And well I'll be damned look at Hawke84 go :LOL:

Queckor

Oct 13, 2019
Oh wait is Josy also in the pic? Hmm seems like my eyes are only attracted to sexy women :sneaky:
i understand that jill is bigger but behind thtat monster is the perfect girl

... founf another jill pic with a smile enjoy it

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I like Jill a lot she is a very nice person, but for me she looks a bit like this

Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Ryder the "I AM A MOTHERFUCKING GENIUS"
A Motherfucking Arthurian Genius trained in the art of playing the lute, singing serenades, climbing castle walls, scaling towers guarded by creatures of the fire breathing lizard persuation and a goddamn gentlemen who's always ready to go to work with the broadsword should the occasion to defend the honour of a lady(maidens excluded, too much work post rescue) arise.

Last edited:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
View attachment 540723

The one chick that needs fat is Josy, she's so tiny I might actually step on her by accident
I leave this battle to you knight I have to work but man you’re awesome don’t show mercy on these poor souls :KEK:
Jill is doing excessive all the time and practicing sports. Not the same for the shrimp
View attachment 540724

Why did I defend Jill? :HideThePain:
:KEK:
my eyes didn’t betray me you’re helping us:KEK:
When I think of Josy
HAHAH broo I love this shit

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes