name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Agreed. It's just a grey character, it isn't good nor bad. As everybody does, except Jill. Jill is an angel (at the moment)
Right?One would think hair color would be a give away but nooooo,good luck convincing those guys
53.gif

She won't know, you've got all the time in the World, I'll pick you up, I have business in the late fifties with somebody.
View attachment 545276

Time is on our side.
Nuh-uh,still no,I would know :p Take me to my Quinn and I`m going;)

D

Deleted member 1990092

I mean I get a vacation but not a year, yeah I hope DPC doesn't do the same mistake that he did and keep giving us good stuff, but if he actually has a health problem then I don't mind waiting for a bit, but not if he gives us a release date and just not keeping to the promise.

View attachment 545473

View attachment 545474
I also have no problem with waiting.
I can understand devs who have a regular job and do it for fun. But I don't like those who come to the level to make good money out of it and devote themselves completely to making games, and then start making excuses, delaying updates, or leaving unfinished games.
In the end, though, someone gave you their money for it.

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
Hey guys! I am new to adult games and just recently found f95zone. I loved playing season 1 of BaDIK and have a few doubts regarding why this game is released by DPC for free on this platform while the main (patreon/steam) releases are paid. Is there any info regarding whether DPC will continue to release season 2 episodes here for free? Or will the steam partnership not allow that?

Sorry for a naive question. Please help this fellow maggot become a DIK. ;)

P.S. I cannot afford to purchase a patreon subscription at the moment ($10/month for the game, right?) :( and I don't really like to use warez/illegal distributions especially in case of indie developers

Last edited:

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I loved playing season 1 of BaDIK and have a few doubts regarding why this game is released by DPC for free on this platform while the main (patreon/steam) releases are paid
He isn't release shit for free here it's a pirate site we "steal" it and upload it here in fact DPC hates our pirate guts very much tho this site was good for him when he needed exposure for his game...

faxalag

Jan 30, 2020
He isn't release shit for free here it's a pirate site we "steal" it and upload it here in fact DPC hates our pirate guts very much tho this site was good for him when he needed exposure for his game...
I see. I had my doubts but the second reply on this thread was DPC's so I thought he was cool, haha. So, I guess the updates keep coming here too then?

Thanks for the quick reply mate! I was actually surprised by seeing how active this thread is o_O

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Well it's up to you if you want to subscribe to him, I understand that it's not for everyone but if you can't do that your best bet is here usually good links for the game, of course, all thanks to those anonymous donors that share.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
And right now is really slow, on release days it goes nuts, 20 pages a day easily. Welcome.
20 pages per day i think you wanted to say 20 pages per 15 min :LOL:
And i'm not even kidding, i remember when the new update was out i was gone to grab something to eat( half an hour) when i came back and checked this thread bam 40 fuckin' pages more, i mean really?!

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I have seen vengeance but i personally didn't like the renders shown plus the character being used is the same as one of the main characters in "where the heart is" so i didn't bother but if you wanna talk about dark check out estate dominate, it is disturbing but man it has some of the best renders you will see , it's up with the best in terms of looks and the wrting so far has been solid https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-23-2-henissart.29298/

If anyone else reading this decides to play it and finds it's theme fucked up plz don't come to me bitching about it
The renders are indeed very well done, but it is way too linear. All choices result with modified dialogues with hardly any render difference and no plot path at all, as for the current version stands.

And you're also right about it being targeted at a very specific audience...

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I think you will like it and should bring a smile to your face. It has a lot of subtle and not so subtle hints as to where it got it's inspiration from. And yeah my backlog is kinda staggering too , too little time too many games

You just moved him up to 3rd place on the list.
-JuNioR- Gods
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's one of the few images of Maya that I really like, and you managed to improve her even more.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I think even Philly gets his game out more frequently and look how much work goes into that it's pretty much the bar around here is to get to his level.
CoBD has become more and more linear lately. Of course that allows for more work on the renders and better release times, but with BaDIK we have replayability on top, which is quite rare in that kind of games.

Agreed. It's just a grey character, it isn't good nor bad. As everybody does, except Jill. Jill is an angel (at the moment)
Jill is not an angel, she is out of this world, and she seems to be only starting to discover it.

And right now is really slow, on release days it goes nuts, 20 pages a day easily. Welcome.
Considering that the current slowness is still more than most games on release day, it's still quite impressive.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
It's one of the few images of Maya that I really like, and you managed to improve her even more.
It`s because the tiddies right?:sneaky:

CoBD has become more and more linear lately. Of course that allows for more work on the renders and better release times, but with BaDIK we have replayability on top, which is quite rare in that kind of games.

Jill is not an angel, she is out of this world, and she seems to be only starting to discover it.

Considering that the current slowness is still more than most games on release day, it's still quite impressive.
I agree with 1st and 3rd part,the 2nd I have no idea where it came from:unsure:

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Helloo Your favorite Sorceress is back lol haven’t been on this thread much

I disagree with that she had clear interest in the mc we could tell.
That depends tho If ur on Chick path cause we kissed her before that talk if you remember.
Why kiss us If she isn’t interested :LUL:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
It`s because the tiddies right?:sneaky:

I agree with 1st and 3rd part,the 2nd I have no idea where it came from:unsure:
For the second part it's just a representation of the general cliche that people coming from ultra rich families usually do not consider commoners feelings in their relationships. They do not actually care about their feelings and consider them more like pets than actual persons.
It's just a possibility of course but I don't see MC and Jill being able to end up having a normal relationship.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes