name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Still gotta say, stay clear of Amber Heard. Packaging isn't everything.

Lighthearted so far and the writing still have to make you care about even the most unlikeble characters.
I think we might be liking and disliking different characters in general:p
Dpc's characters do the job, as Philly its the story/world and characters are not that strong.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
The villain of the tale is the antagonist, who's the main foil, Quinn is, DPC manages to humanize her, if he wasn't succesful we wouldn't have fans of the villain.
DPC even warns us in the beginning that dark days are coming, her motivation is more than just mere greed, that motivation has to be something that makes the players doubt whether or not the her actions are bad, because she will do something very bad, otherwise the antagonist has no arch and the protagonist arch will seem hollow and pointless.
Lol no,some of you guys try to dehuminize her,antagonize her but her actions as written are not painting her that way, at all.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
-

People are invested in Jaime Lannister and Darth Vader because they are human, their story, their motivations gives you an insight into them, people can understand why they became monsters.
Let's take the motivations of Jaime Lannister, grows up, has a distant and cold father, his mother dies in childbirth, is more connected to his twin due to it, engages in a twisted romantic relationship with her, knows it's wrong, desperately wants something good and pure in his life and joins the Kingsguard, discovers the he serves a homocidal tyrant and at a moment of crisis realizes that even this good and pure notion of duty is hollow because duty demands that he become an enabler of infanticide(all the children of Kings Landing).
To the audience he's human, his motivations are human.
As for Tybalt and Burke, they are not the main antagonists, they are obstacles at best, the interactions of the protagonist with them are limited so far to being mere hurdles in his path towards his goal, his goal is family, to belong somewhere, who makes that less likely, Tybalt? Burke? Quinn?
If the goal is to make family than Quinn is most likely to make that happen... Thought we established that part... :sneaky:

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
Lol no,some of you guys try to dehuminize her,antagonize her but her actions as written are not painting her that way, at all.
She built a prostitution ring from her juniors at school, and plans an aggressive also stupid expansion this year, using the fact that some of these girls are quite desperate. There's no need to antagonize her, when she is written as one already.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I'm not getting into this again my man, Amber is all yours.
Who de fuck is Amber?:unsure:
She built a prostitution ring from her juniors at school, and plans an aggressive also stupid expansion this year, using the fact that some of these girls are quite desperate. There's no need to antagonize her, when she is written as one already.
Half true,how is any of that interferring with any of the mc aka protagonist goals?

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
Why are these download speeds so asssssssss when I have good internet. Im supposed to get like 30mbps but even mega is throttling....

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Why are these download speeds so asssssssss when I have good internet. Im supposed to get like 30mbps but even mega is throttling....
I use nopy for the downloads , just downloaded the latest version of WVM , took like a minute , why not try that if you haven't done so

Reactions: Gods

NutsInMouth95

Nov 25, 2017
Huh odd.... do you use the mega desktop app ? if so it speeds up downloads significantly compared to doing it through your browser , when using mega i always tend to do that and haven't faced any throttles like i do with the browser
Problem with something the size of 6 gigs is that I won't be able to download all of it and ill have to wait the 24 hours etc.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Problem with something the size of 6 gigs is that I won't be able to download all of it and ill have to wait the 24 hours etc.
Oh yeah mega limits your IP download bandwidth unless you pay their subscription , dude why not just wait for a bit and try later , nopy 99 % of the time doesn't throttle unless there is some kind of issue on their end ,sry i couldn't be of much help

Reactions: Joermundgand
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes