Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Anyway, considering how much the game is liked, the time between updates does not seem to be a problem to most players, is it?
Not a problem for me
source.gif
Well, it's not Milfy City levels in here so let's not go that far.
That name used to mean something I used to be a hardcore fan of it until it took literally a year for a new update, okay I might be to harsh I admit that, but I just feel suspicious that he didn't have a health issue...then again I'm not complaing because of him I found this game and I wanted to be a fan of this instead.
i.gif
I think even Philly gets his game out more frequently and look how much work goes into that it's pretty much the bar around here is to get to his level.
I love Phill, his work is good i like him, but his work doesn't top this
DWI.gif
Amber Heard, you can keep your Amber if you like your Amber.
Well there is one thing that Quinn doesn't do, make false accusations about being assaulted
I dont want Amber!i want Quinn!stop speaking in tungues man
Yeah you don't want her because she doesn't have white hair, that's the reason isn't it...let me fix that for you
amber.gif

Did I miss the chance to be a Korean girl in a mech or a cyborg?
The Chad fight would probably be easier if you were a cyborg...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That name used to mean something I used to be a hardcore fan of it until it took literally a year for a new update, okay I might be to harsh I admit that, but I just feel suspicious that he didn't have a health issue...then again I'm not complaing because of him I found this game and I wanted to be a fan of this instead.
It's never good when a dev keeps coming up with excuses let's just hope DPC doesn't follow the same path and end up being like one of those devs still alienating a certain fanbase still isn't the way to go.

And ps you really like MGSR don't you :p

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
It's never good when a dev keeps coming up with excuses let's just hope DPC doesn't follow the same path and end up being like one of those devs still alienating a certain fanbase still isn't the way to go.
I mean I get a vacation but not a year, yeah I hope DPC doesn't do the same mistake that he did and keep giving us good stuff, but if he actually has a health problem then I don't mind waiting for a bit, but not if he gives us a release date and just not keeping to the promise.
And ps you really like MGSR don't you :p
giphy-3.gif

memson.jpg

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes