Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Shooting guard?:PogChamp:
Nop, Suicide Girls

It's already become an old joke.

Glad to see another VTM fan here and if you want to play something similar you should check out rebirth if you haven't already https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-1-update-5-likesblondes.34331/
I had seen it around here before, but no, I haven't played it yet. I have avoided more games created last year, as I already have many incomplete games on my current list. But, if you are comparing them, my curiosity has increased a lot.
Well I'll be damned, guys you fucking did it, they are perfect! I'd like to thank Monetauro for accepting my challenge, name88 - King of Hearts , Buttsmarnn and Yennefer for their time and involvement in this project, and of course, Coriolan for his amazing render!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And judging by how many times Monetauro said that he hates me, I guess that my request almost drove him insane
which is an acceptable casualty in the name of art, am I right? :KEK:

Again, an outstanding job guys! Big love!

View attachment 544854
Really, Junior? Were these your expectations?!
I see how much faith you had in me huh.
:KEK:
But, if you liked it so much, that's what matters most to me. The main objective was this. :);)

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Josy - DIK?:WaitWhat:
Draw a funny face/dicks and nasty joke - the only 2 DIK choices (+RP)
on the other hand
Flirt with Josy(DIK status) -RP
Compliment her +RP if you have neutral or chick status
If you have neutral or chick status you get +RP during scene(ep1 date, ep2 phone call)
Erm...ok..Josy DIK:KEK:

Shooting guard?:PogChamp:
I know that putting Josy on the DIK side look counter intuitive, but it may be a way to antagonize the two girls later on in the game.
I learned from AL that DPC likes to force some choices based on past choices. This time it seems that alignment is going to play a much greater role than the girl's points.
That would be for the last season anyway.

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Nop, Suicide Girls

It's already become an old joke.

I had seen it around here before, but no, I haven't played it yet. I have avoided more games created last year, as I already have many incomplete games on my current list. But, if you are comparing them, my curiosity has increased a lot.

Really, Junior? Were these your expectations?!
I see how much faith you had in me huh.
:KEK:
But, if you liked it so much, that's what matters most to me. The main objective was this. :);)
Like it? No, I don't like it.
I love it. :LUL:
But then again I said it was a challenge, didn't I? :KEK: And that's a challenge completed.

five.gif

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I think you will like it and should bring a smile to your face. It has a lot of subtle and not so subtle hints as to where it got it's inspiration from. And yeah my backlog is kinda staggering too , too little time too many games

Reactions: Deoku

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Ok, I have a question about this game that I need to ask before I even bother with it and the question is due to comparisons I seen made with the game "Acting Lessons"......that alone should give a hint as to my question.

I am putting the actual question behind the "Spoiler" tag, because while I think it's a justifiable and reasonable question. I'm pretty sure that major fans of this game would likely get pissed for me asking. So please, I'm not looking for drama, just an answer to my question.

Before you start playing,Quinn is taken and off limits :p
Nothing dark,the darkest scene so far is a girl (that is off limits)doing drugs.Different tone than Al, much lighter and more comedic. As for twist, depends how much attention you pay,everythings have been set up so far but like Mormont already said, only DPC knows where the story will go in the future

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Well I'll be damned, guys you fucking did it, they are perfect! I'd like to thank Monetauro for accepting my challenge, name88 - King of Hearts , Buttsmarnn and Yennefer for their time and involvement in this project, and of course, Coriolan for his amazing render!

And judging by how many times Monetauro said that he hates me, I guess that my request almost drove him insane
which is an acceptable casualty in the name of art, am I right? :KEK:

Again, an outstanding job guys! Big love!

View attachment 544854
For however lil my involvment was, Im happy you like it brother :)

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
He is something else could you imagine if DPC could get updates out as regularly as him? Feels like I see WVM updated every second week or something I wish more devs were as frequent with their updates.
Yeah braindrop really does put out the fastest updates and manages to keep up a high quality in his work while doing so. I appreciate that consistency , now if he would only get rid of some of the duck lips in his game :LOL: and i think it's because DPC releases like 2K+ renders in each of his releases plus a ton of animations, new music , new mini games , updates to existing mini games , testing ,proofreading so it all adds up, personally i like that feeling of anticipation makes each release all the more exciting

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
He is something else could you imagine if DPC could get updates out as regularly as him? Feels like I see WVM updated every second week or something I wish more devs were as frequent with their updates.
NO.gif
Having to update BaDIK every 2 to 3 weeks..? I've got the internet to do it... Just heck no...
As for Braindrop I've been watching him grow.. And I gotta say he has impressed me. Very Consistent with Updates, Listens to the feedback, Talks with the fans.
Now if only a certain other Dev did all these things :HideThePain:
Keanu6.gif
The only real part I played in all of this was listening to Monetauro bitch and moan :KEK:
The others can confirm, I loved them man... And I'm glad you love them too Bud!
Keanu3.gif

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Before you start playing,Quinn is taken and off limits :p
Nothing dark,the darkest scene so far is a girl (that is off limits)doing drugs.Different tone than Al, much lighter and more comedic. As for twist, depends how much attention you pay,everythings have been set up so far but like Mormont already said, only DPC knows where the story will go in the future
I'd also say I think he is aiming for something more light-hearted with this a rerun of AL won't do him any favours. But if anyone wants a dark game then they should try Vengeance now that is darker than AL and DA combined.
Now if only a certain other Dev did all these things
I remember a few months back but a few of us discussed something similar only to be told we'd have to use discord for any sort of communication and look how that turned out for non-patreons.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I'd also say I think he is aiming for something more light-hearted with this a rerun of AL won't do him any favours. But if anyone wants a dark game then they should try Vengeance now that is darker than AL and DA combined.
I have seen vengeance but i personally didn't like the renders shown plus the character being used is the same as one of the main characters in "where the heart is" so i didn't bother but if you wanna talk about dark check out estate dominate, it is disturbing but man it has some of the best renders you will see , it's up with the best in terms of looks and the wrting so far has been solid https://f95zone.to/threads/estate-dominate-v0-23-2-henissart.29298/

If anyone else reading this decides to play it and finds it's theme fucked up plz don't come to me bitching about it

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
I remember a few months back but a few of us discussed something similar only to be told we'd have to use discord for any sort of communication and look how that turned out for non-patreons.
I don't want to mis-quote anyone or attach a quote to someone they may not have said. But I did see someone raise the point that the Doc seems to be more concerned with selling the product. Which I can get behind if the quality is there (and I believe it is) I'm just not liking how everything has been going lately. Still going to buy the game on Steam... But I don't like what I'm seeing.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I don't want to mis-quote anyone or attach a quote to someone they may not have said. But I did see someone raise the point that the Doc seems to be more concerned with selling the product. Which I can get behind if the quality is there (and I believe it is) I'm just not liking how everything has been going lately. Still going to buy the game on Steam... But I don't like what I'm seeing.
He took a gamble on the whole being a full time dev thing and i think that pressure might slowly be getting to him like success is his only option so communication with all ( not just patrons ) his fans unfortunately has been put on the back burner, just hope he doesn't loose sight of the fact that his community and fans make or break him

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
WVM updates are quite small, and many complain about the lack of content. On the contrary BaDIK updates are quite loaded, even if they come at a much lower pace.
I remember Man Of The House having a bi-weekly update strategy, and it was not too bad.
But considering all the branches in BaDIK, having a weekly update would not make it possible to complete all branches before any join point, and it seems that other games tried it and it was kind of a mess.

Anyway, considering how much the game is liked, the time between updates does not seem to be a problem to most players, is it?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Anyway, considering how much the game is liked, the time between updates does not seem to be a problem to most players, is it?
Your not serious here are you? if you ask any of the fanbase what the worst part is most likely most will say it's the wait for updates. The wait for 0.5 was the worst because it was a good 5-month wait I think if most fans could change one thing then it would be the waiting times between updates.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Your not serious here are you? if you ask any of the fanbase what the worst part is most likely most will say it's the wait for updates. The wait for 0.5 was the worst because it was a good 5-month wait I think if most fans could change one thing then it would be the waiting times between updates.
Of course they would ask for reducing the wait time, because this is about the only thing to really be able to complain about in this game. When you realize the amount of work put into it, and the replayability, you realize that it is not such a high price to pay, considering most are not paying for anything else.

By the way, most people in these forums like bitching about anything. Let them be and enjoy the game!

Damn we are gonna wait months, gonna go take a ride on my time machine guys, cya when the game updates
What did I just say ?

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes