Joermundgand

Jul 22, 2019
Can`t make you a sig but here`s a lil something
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Quinn`s taken and married and soon to be a mother though,so stick with Sage :p
She's your cross to bear, don't worry man, I'll give you some support with it on your way to Golgotha.
Carry it for the final stetch.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Oh, you don't have to worry that, you'll be protected from them.
And to ensure that I'll sacrifice myself for you and all.:p
You see sacrificing myself was not easy so don't you ever forget what I did for you.:HideThePain:
:eek:

View attachment 544490 View attachment 544491
Glad to listen and give any help I can provide.
You gave me the strength I needed to continue, brother.

Yeah on a weekly basis WVM has come through most times than not but waiting for a full day update can be enjoyable too. I've seen some gameplay on Escape from Tarkov and it looks like a solid FPS game. For me I'm just waiting for Cyberpunk and I am going to try out the Synthetik shooter game as well.
I like this game (WVM), I don't know why, but I like it.
All that ego filling must be great for those in need, but for me it's pretty annoying. The faces of ducks too. :LUL:But the game can keep me entertained.
With games out of here, besides Cyberpunk I'm just waiting for the new Vampire The Masquerade.

SwordMonarch

Jun 12, 2019
Yeah on a weekly basis WVM has come through most times than not but waiting for a full day update can be enjoyable too. I've seen some gameplay on Escape from Tarkov and it looks like a solid FPS game. For me I'm just waiting for Cyberpunk and I am going to try out the Synthetik shooter game as well.
I haven't waited for a full day release update, I don't have the patience :FacePalm:and I was originally only a FPS gamer before discovering Dark Souls 3 and Witcher 3 but man this game has me addicted, its also terrifying lmao. Cybepunk 2077 is my most anticipated game of 2020, hell I plan on upgrading my pc when it comes out.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
I like this game (WVM), I don't know why, but I like it.
All that ego filling must be great for those in need, but for me it's pretty annoying. The faces of ducks too. :LUL:But the game can keep me entertained.
With games out of here, besides Cyberpunk I'm just waiting for the new Vampire The Masquerade.
For some random reason I read that as Eggo filling and somehow the sentence made perfect sense:ROFLMAO:.
And there are definitely some people in need of Eggos(y).
Eggos.jpeg

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
So.
Damn you Monetauro name88 - King of Hearts Buttsmarnn and Coriolan .
DL:ed Paint.net and cleaned up the pic from my previous post.

It's very square so I'll have it as an avatar for now until I figure shit out.
If I drown in the graphics swamp I'm blaming you lot.

Now some On topic:
Our beloved Tybalt:

Notretsam

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
Does anyone remember when V3.0 came out? I see V4 came out Jan 15th

Asking because there amazing amount of new renders in each update in this VN, so am curious how frequent the updates are.

klep12

Jun 27, 2018
Another one, sounds like a good idea, this time in a more pleasant hygienic setting, any ideas? Have Camilla dress up as a teacher and Mona be the school nurse, the teacher reports a swelling in the lower regions of the MC and it's off to the infirmery to see the nurse.
good one! my idea is involving life guards baywatch type doesnt matter who's drowning they will eventually drown each other

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
For some random reason I read that as Eggo filling and somehow the sentence made perfect sense:ROFLMAO:.
And there are definitely some people in need of Eggos(y).
View attachment 544562
I never ate this one, but it looks good. :p

Yeah, that must be why the game is enjoyable.
But as for the ego part, I mean his need to use things like "oh, you're so good, you're the best", and he always "because you make me like this, you couldn't be better"... Every two damn phrases. It's very boring.

I couldn't forget about VtM, I've been waiting for this game since 2004. :LUL::HideThePain:
So.
Damn you @Monetauro @name88 - King of Hearts @Buttsmarnn and @Coriolan .
DL:ed Paint.net and cleaned up the pic from my previous post.

It's very square so I'll have it as an avatar for now until I figure shit out.
If I drown in the graphics swamp I'm blaming you lot.

Sorry, dude. I didn't understand anything at all. :LOL:

I know what you mean man... I just want to have Mona and Riona by themselves.. You know?... Too much skin my eyes struggle to truly appreciate the babes.
But Ashley though.... MMMMM :BootyTime:
ep4_fr_sauna_event36.jpg
Did I already say that I hate your way of responding to various comments? Only now that I went to see what was in the spoiler. lol

So... I would also love a solo scene with each of them, but I'm afraid it would decrease the number of scenes for the girls that really matter.
Riona must have one sooner or later, after all she is an SG. But the others... I think it would be better used if it was in a group. Ashley doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would do that tho... So I keep choosing her.
And if it were up to me, Mona would be an SG. I will not say where I would put her (exchanging her for another one), because I already have too much karma for one life. :HideThePain:

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Did I already say that I hate your way of responding to various comments? Only now that I went to see what was in the spoiler. lol

So... I would also love a solo scene with each of them, but I'm afraid it would decrease the number of scenes for the girls that really matter.
Riona must have one sooner or later, after all she is an SG. But the others... I think it would be better used if it was in a group. Ashley doesn't seem like the kind of girl who would do that tho... So I keep choosing her.
And if it were up to me, Mona would be an SG. I will not say where I would put her (exchanging her for another one), because I already have too much karma for one life. :HideThePain:
I know you hate the way I do my Multi-Quotes.. That's why I keep doing them that way :KEK:

I'd say there is plenty of time to get through all the HoTs. As Journey sang...
I'll stop you right there. Ashley isn't the type YET!, We just need more time!.. I see the way she looks at the MC :BootyTime:
The issue.... Those voters on the polls.... May I remind you the Sage Tattoo..... MAY I REMIND YOU.... Camila and Melanie Threesome came in third place with 21% of the votes :HideThePain:

If it were up to me... There are a number of women that would be in the MG and SG and some taken off certain spots. But I won't get into it because I don't want to start World War 3 :KEK:
What is "AL"?!
Acting Lessons

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes