Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Yeah, I saw that. Unfortunately it doesn't update what the girls call him in the gallery though, because I updated the phone already.
Then you're served:

$ mc_josy = name
$ mc_maya = name
$ mc_sage = name
$ mc_isabella = name
$ mc_jill = name
$ mc_quinn = "pervert"
$ mc_riona = name
$ mc_jade = name
$ mc_cathy = name
$ mc_camila = name

and I believe for the gallery you need to also set persistent.<variable_name>

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Serious question: Out of the HoTs who have not had a Full Sex Scene (Not counting Threesomes)... Who are you most excited to see?
Riona, Lilly, Mona, Josy, Maya, Ashley, Elena, Heather..... Arieth :KEK:
1. Mona
2. Mona
3. Mona
4. Mona
5. Mona
6. Mona
7. Mona
8. Mona
9. Mona
10. Maybe Mona

sloppy gonzo

Jan 4, 2018
I think right now apart from maybe Jill which I think will change in the future relax racoons it won't be anything too serious :p she is the one with the least baggage. I'd like to see all the girls shine in the next two seasons might not happen right away not with all that lingering drama that will no doubt surround them.
This is a DPC game.

Drama is in his soul tbh.

Expect lots of Dramas with all the girls...

ismelldrama.gif

j766

May 15, 2017
Then you're served:

$ mc_josy = name
$ mc_maya = name
$ mc_sage = name
$ mc_isabella = name
$ mc_jill = name
$ mc_quinn = "pervert"
$ mc_riona = name
$ mc_jade = name
$ mc_cathy = name
$ mc_camila = name

and I believe for the gallery you need to also set persistent.<variable_name>
Ok, it looks like within cutscenes not all the names work. You have to be in a cutscene including the girl. But other than that, those totally work. Thank you!

Reactions: Joermundgand

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Ok, it looks like within cutscenes not all the names work. You have to be in a cutscene including the girl. But other than that, those totally work. Thank you!
You're welcome!

There may be a couple more you want to set :
$ tmpname = name
$ persistent.name = name

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Well AL is about $10 on steam so I'd say he might charge a little extra for this I don't think a price has been set yet though.

Then we have kind of a price point to go from and it'd explain the price hike for Season one of BADIK I think.
Can`t make you a sig but here`s a lil something
Quinn`s taken and married and soon to be a mother though,so stick with Sage :p
Thanks.
Might do as some other geniuses here and take up trying to make a sig proper myself.

And you don't have to worry.
I'm sticking with Sage, if it gets serious I wouldn't want her to upgrade the binoculars to a sniper rifle after all :D

That said Quinn is a side girl favourite and you've made a very good choice.

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
There are bugs again. 4.0 and 4.1 seem to be useless this time.

This bug was triggered when I just went to get the deer specimens and took photos, and then prepared for the English test.

19.png
18.png
20.png
22.png

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Serious question: Out of the HoTs who have not had a Full Sex Scene (Not counting Threesomes)... Who are you most excited to see?
Riona, Lilly, Mona, Josy, Maya, Ashley, Elena, Heather..... Arieth :KEK:
I know there is a lot of love for Mona especially after what she said at the DIK party but I'm leaning towards Lily.
If Lily could change a couple of things as the talented Coriolan did here she would be top tier for me(y).
504470_Lily_another_hairstyle.jpg

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Well, finally finished. Junior's Sigs. Yes, -JuNioR- you need to use both!

1245235.gif
This big one is for exhibition only.

juniorproposalB.gif junior&Maya4Elow.gif

I would like to thank Coriolan , for using his time in creating this wonderful Maya in the wedding dress so that I could use it here.
Thank name88 - King of Hearts for embellishing the wedding image with his beautiful art.
And Buttsmarnn for having heard me complaining about everything while I created this. :LUL: :HideThePain:
Finally, to the three musketeers (name88, Butt and Yennefer) who gave me peace of mind and helped me choose which two finalists would be.
Oh, the marriage proposal on the first Sig was written by Junior himself. So cute.
Guys...

Well.. Challenge concluded!

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Well, finally finished. Junior's Sigs. Yes, -JuNioR- you need to use both!

View attachment 544459
This big one is for exhibition only.

View attachment 544462 View attachment 544460

I would like to thank Coriolan , for using his time in creating this wonderful Maya in the wedding dress so that I could use it here.
Thank name88 - King of Hearts for embellishing the wedding image with his beautiful art.
And Buttsmarnn for having heard me complaining about everything while I created this. :LUL: :HideThePain:
Finally, to the three musketeers (name88, Butt and Yennefer) who gave me peace of mind and helped me choose which two finalists would be.
Oh, the marriage proposal on the first Sig was written by Junior himself. So cute.
Guys...

Well.. Challenge concluded!
My Guy.gif My Boy.gif
Glad to listen and give any help I can provide.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
Nice, I want to wait to play WVM for a full day update but I cant, so when he a day is fully updated I replay the game. I also started playing Escape from Tarkov this week if you know what that is.
Yeah on a weekly basis WVM has come through most times than not but waiting for a full day update can be enjoyable too. I've seen some gameplay on Escape from Tarkov and it looks like a solid FPS game. For me I'm just waiting for Cyberpunk and I am going to try out the Synthetik shooter game as well.

Reactions: Gods and RanchFTW
4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes