NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
^
Thank you buttsmarnn! Is acting lessons part 1 and being a dik part 2, asking cuz its the same dev it seems?
No.
I think it was said that Dr. Pinkcake initially planned some sort of connection but decided against it.

So they're not connected in any way.
This hasn't stopped theories/conspiracies amongst users here though.

Edit:
Beaten by buttsmarnn.
And thanks M.Sato for the Sig :love:

Feb 8, 2020
View attachment 544716
Not exactly.... BaDIK was meant to be a the Prequel to Acting Lessons. But DrPinkCake gave up and abandon that idea.
ah ok thx for that info, so i guess its safe to play acting lessons (y)

No.
I think it was said that Dr. Pinkcake initially planned some sort of connection but decided against it.

So they're not connected in any way.
This hasn't stopped theories/conspiracies amongst users here though.

Edit:
Beaten by buttsmarnn.
And thanks M.Sato for the Sig :love:
hehehe yeah thx for the reply tho and i can only imagine what thoes theories might be... not far into badik story yet.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I know you hate the way I do my Multi-Quotes.. That's why I keep doing them that way :KEK:

I'd say there is plenty of time to get through all the HoTs. As Journey sang...
I'll stop you right there. Ashley isn't the type YET!, We just need more time!.. I see the way she looks at the MC
Either I stop, or I don't stop, make up your mind! :KEK:

It's the math of things, a scene with girl X, one scene less with girl Y. There's nothing to do here.
And I already told you, if the girls had left her and the MC alone in that sauna, the act would have happened right there. It didn't happen because there was an audience. :WeSmart:
The issue.... Those voters on the polls.... May I remind you the Sage Tattoo..... MAY I REMIND YOU.... Camila and Melanie Threesome came in third place with 21% of the votes :HideThePain:
It's all these "Mayans'" fault, man... I'm telling you. Damn chicks... :FacePalm::KEK:
ah ok thx for that info, so i guess its safe to play acting lessons (y)

It depends on what you consider to be "safe" :HideThePain:

But yes, the games have no connection (at least not one that matters) with each other. AL came first, so it would be even better if you played it first. Not for related stories, but... You don't play MK10 before MK9, right.

Last edited:
Feb 8, 2020

It depends on what you consider to be "safe" :HideThePain:
Hmm what you mean by that lol is the game infected or something?! o_O

...or you mean content wise, from what i see it does not have (forced would be even worse) incest, harem, trans/gay or some other weird stuff lol so i think it will be ok. Will download acting lessons when i finish my current download lol

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Hmm what you mean by that lol is the game infected or something?! o_O

...or you mean content wise, from what i see it does not have (forced would be even worse) incest, harem, trans/gay or some other weird stuff lol so i think it will be ok. Will download acting lessons when i finish my current download lol
I don't know how I can explain it without spoiling any surprises. But you will see a warning from the game developer right at the opening.
The game is not suitable for anyone with severe depressive problems or who let a story take over their feelings.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019

Either I stop, or I don't stop, make up your mind! :KEK:

It's the math of things, a scene with girl X, one scene less with girl Y. There's nothing to do here.
And I already told you, if the girls had left her and the MC alone in that sauna, the act would have happened right there. It didn't happen because there was an audience. :WeSmart:

It's all these "Mayans'" fault, man... I'm telling you. Damn chicks... :FacePalm::KEK:
:KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's not just Mayan's :HideThePain:..... There's more than just Mayan's that are ruining the perfect stuff.

Feb 8, 2020
I don't know how I can explain it without spoiling any surprises. But you will see a warning from the game developer right at the opening.
The game is not suitable for anyone with severe depressive problems or who let a story take over their feelings.
ah i see... like the jill warning from badik :WeSmart: i guess its safe (i thought al was part 1 and badik was part 2 yet i already started playing badik so that is why asked if it was safe :KEK: ) then i won't have a problem with this.

Also damn this thread is crazy and a fuking spoiler minefield... i just found out in this game some dude named troglodyte (i think) is banging a watermelon like...
dafuq.gif
...should stay away from here till i finish all 4 episodes lol

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
ah i see... like the jill warning from badik :WeSmart: i guess its safe (i thought al was part 1 and badik was part 2 yet i already started playing badik so that is why asked if it was safe :KEK: ) then i won't have a problem with this.

Also damn this thread is crazy and a fuking spoiler minefield... i just found out in this game some dude named troglodyte (i think) is banging a watermelon like...
View attachment 544733
Finish Episode 4 first...
Do it... DO IT NOW...
Then after you do that.. Get the Mod and do whatever you want.
Enough time has passed for most of us so dropping spoilers is pretty normal around here.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
:KEK:
It's not just Mayan's :HideThePain:..... There's more than just Mayan's that are ruining the perfect stuff.
No, damn it! I'm saying that she does NOT like this. Damn foreign language. :LOL:

Oh, I'm already using "Mayans" as a synonym for.... uhm.... "Chicks" in general, so to speak. :KEK:

View attachment 544733
Yeah, but in AL things are heavier. In fact, I see no reason for this warning on BaDIK.
And yes, we only give importance and respect spoilers here after the first days of each update. You'd better avoid the place until the game is over.

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
I don't think so. My clues are:
1. Josy reacts well to DIK moves, while Maya is on the Chick side
2. Being a DPC game, any polyamori WILL end bad (fire, stabbing, pick your poison)
3. They won't break up ONLY if you're on the friend path and not make a move on Josy (DIK) or Maya (Chick) afterwards (call it a hunch)
Josy - DIK?:WaitWhat:
Draw a funny face/dicks and nasty joke - the only 2 DIK choices (+RP)
on the other hand
Flirt with Josy(DIK status) -RP
Compliment her +RP if you have neutral or chick status
If you have neutral or chick status you get +RP during scene(ep1 date, ep2 phone call)
Erm...ok..Josy DIK:KEK:
And if it were up to me, Mona would be an SG.
Shooting guard?:PogChamp:

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
Well I'll be damned, guys you fucking did it, they are perfect! I'd like to thank Monetauro for accepting my challenge, name88 - King of Hearts , Buttsmarnn and Yennefer for their time and involvement in this project, and of course, Coriolan for his amazing render!

And judging by how many times Monetauro said that he hates me, I guess that my request almost drove him insane
which is an acceptable casualty in the name of art, am I right? :KEK:

Again, an outstanding job guys! Big love!

giphy (6).gif

Tanwise

Aug 29, 2017
Ok, I have a question about this game that I need to ask before I even bother with it and the question is due to comparisons I seen made with the game "Acting Lessons"......that alone should give a hint as to my question.

I am putting the actual question behind the "Spoiler" tag, because while I think it's a justifiable and reasonable question. I'm pretty sure that major fans of this game would likely get pissed for me asking. So please, I'm not looking for drama, just an answer to my question.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Hi dude.gif
Nice, I want to wait to play WVN for a full day update but I cant, so when he a day is fully updated I replay the game. I also started playing Escape from Tarkov this week if you know what that is.
Don't push people that's my advice, let them come and just one tap them in the head. Also try to use the best rounds in the game, right now at this stage there is a lot of fully geared people, if you have even a shitty customized gun bring good ammo and you'll wreck people.

View attachment 544716
Not exactly.... BaDIK was meant to be a the Prequel to Acting Lessons. But DrPinkCake gave up and abandon that idea.
tumblr_mmtr8cmyuf1qzqt8do1_500.gif

Well good thing it wasn't a prequel, right
Probably the best adult game out there if I'm being honest
like you man.gif

Last edited:

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
I like this game (WVM), I don't know why, but I like it.
All that ego filling must be great for those in need, but for me it's pretty annoying. The faces of ducks too. :LUL:But the game can keep me entertained.
With games out of here, besides Cyberpunk I'm just waiting for the new Vampire The Masquerade.
Glad to see another VTM fan here and if you want to play something similar you should check out rebirth if you haven't already https://f95zone.to/threads/rebirth-ep-1-update-5-likesblondes.34331/ and the writing in WVM seems so unrealistic at times lol but i like how consistent braindrop is with his updates , dude must be working like crazy to push them out on a weekly basis

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Ok, I have a question about this game that I need to ask before I even bother with it and the question is due to comparisons I seen made with the game "Acting Lessons"......that alone should give a hint as to my question.

I am putting the actual question behind the "Spoiler" tag, because while I think it's a justifiable and reasonable question. I'm pretty sure that major fans of this game would likely get pissed for me asking. So please, I'm not looking for drama, just an answer to my question.

There hasn't really been that twist in the plot with this but that doesn't mean to say there won't be anything like that in the future will it be as dark? I don't think it will be there might be some twists in the tale but nothing on the scale of AL. But DPC likes his drama so that you will need to be aware of if you are unsure maybe wait a year or two till the game is completed so you can be sure there is not bad twists or you can take the wild ride and see what happens.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes