Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
I dont think they break up. I think... or better hope, theres a possible poly route with those two. But now she is in college too and that means there is more interaction with her (and some Tommy drama, im quite sure he secretly is in love with her) an her character will be fleshed out more.

I have three playthroughs now, one without any knowledge of the game doing mostly gut decisions (ending up as a huge chick, Maya and Josy will only be friends and i will probably ending up with Jill), one as massive chick, one as massive dik with help from the walkthrough. In the DIK-Playthrough i found the swimming pool scene with Sage really cool and well written and there is definitely a lot more to Sage than i thought before. My new favorite.

Reactions: Joermundgand

Grimflayer

Jan 28, 2020
dorbi: Hm, if you use the walkthrough it should be easy. I did not have that scene in my first (blind) playthrough because she did not like me enough, although i did all the obvious choices right. Seems to me its difficult to be that much on her good side. When i used the walkthrough the scene was possible als full chick.
Make sure bella is liking you too (Do not wear the dildo helmet in the cafeteria scene and buy her a meal) Also, you should not forget awnsering the messages in you phone. (do not insult tybald).

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
I dont think they break up. I think... or better hope, theres a possible poly route with those two.
I don't think so. My clues are:
1. Josy reacts well to DIK moves, while Maya is on the Chick side
2. Being a DPC game, any polyamori WILL end bad (fire, stabbing, pick your poison)
3. They won't break up ONLY if you're on the friend path and not make a move on Josy (DIK) or Maya (Chick) afterwards (call it a hunch)

Dumitas

Game Developer
Nov 22, 2019
Honestly there's a higher chance Derek will bang MC's father than us players getting a harem ending :HideThePain:

I don't think so. My clues are:
1. Josy reacts well to DIK moves, while Maya is on the Chick side
2. Being a DPC game, any polyamori WILL end bad (fire, stabbing, pick your poison)
3. They won't break up ONLY if you're on the friend path and not make a move on Josy (DIK) or Maya (Chick) afterwards (call it a hunch)
They are both LI, the chances are that you can end with one of them or both, whatever the outcome it's already in motion and the things you already done with them are setting this path, not only the end result of last season. To have just one you probably have to kinda not to push things with the other previously... that's my guess.

I don't believe that this time DPC will fire one of them to make you choose.

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
Ohhh, I know the power of these two, so it's best to keep your distance.
May the @Gods protect me from them. :KEK:
Oh, you don't have to worry about that, you'll be protected from them.
And to ensure that I'll sacrifice myself for you and all.:p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You see sacrificing myself was not easy so don't you ever forget what I did for you.:HideThePain:

Last edited:

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

They are both LI, the chances are that you can end with one of them or both, whatever the outcome it's already in motion and the things you already done with them are setting this path, not only the end result of last season. To have just one you probably have to kinda not to push things with the other previously... that's my guess.

I don't believe that this time DPC will fire one of them to make you choose.
I meant that there won't be a threeway, and the Josy path will be the DIK side.

Of course until...

j766

May 15, 2017
Does anyone know the console commands and variable names?

I lost my saves and had to grab one of the ones from the front page. But I want to change the name back to what I want.

I found name = u'whatever' changes the name of the MC as the narrator. But sadly it doesn't change what the girls call you, they still use the old name. Does anyone know the variable name for that?

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018

I lost my saves and had to grab one of the ones from the front page. But I want to change the name back to what I want.

I found name = u'whatever' changes the name of the MC as the narrator. But sadly it doesn't change what the girls call you, they still use the old name. Does anyone know the variable name for that?
Don't need to. You can have it from the phone.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Did you searched the thread? i think you are bound to find it if you try doing that. ;)

edit: forgot about the phone.... :LOL:

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018

There's a "pet name" function in your phone

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I haven't seen anything unique that makes her stand out like the rest which is a shame cause she was the first girl introduced in the game. I hope we get episodes dedicated to her so she gets time to shine
I think right now apart from maybe Jill which I think will change in the future relax racoons it won't be anything too serious :p she is the one with the least baggage. I'd like to see all the girls shine in the next two seasons might not happen right away not with all that lingering drama that will no doubt surround them.

4.80 star(s) 1,538 Votes