macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How is double quoting done in a message?
clic on "quote" in a message, then clic on quote in anotehr message.
when you do your own message clic on the "include quote" (or similar) button. that would copy both quote you clicked before.

Reactions: Iruna. and J1215

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
stupid question here !!

why steam say "season 1" ? i dont understand... o_O can somebody explain me ? i thougth it wasnt on season.

Mr.LilPapaya

Mar 31, 2019
stupid question here !!

why steam say "season 1" ? i dont understand... o_O can somebody explain me ? i thougth it wasnt on season.
It is, I think it's so that the full game isn't too heavy, next update will be the start of season 2 which will be a whole new exe and you'll be able to load your season 1 save to keep track of your stats/choices.

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
Rumors says next episode will feature Jill telling MC about her past during their date.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really think this would get unnoticed? Well guess what, we are going to take you down now you wait baby girl giphy-3.gif
Still... I say whip out the baseball bat for protection. Expect the Unexpected. Works every time.
You can always count on Melissa to save you if he comes back
Skärmavbild 2020-02-11 kl. 00.08.45.png
He might like that though :ROFLMAO:
cmere.gif
Mormont we need to have a serious conversation about what you are thinking in your daily life
help.gif
Now if you may
piss off.gif

noyrf

Apr 29, 2019
um anyone cant access/go into library and Theater Room on Episode 4 ? because i cant go further so can someone help me ?

Slurp GOD

Feb 17, 2018
i keep crashing at the scene with bella in the library after hearing jills music.. bella is best grill so i'm kinda frustrated. i could go back and choose ignore bella but that would make me sad.. someone help. I have crashed like 12 times now and I think im gonna cry.
EDIT: So i chose to ignore bella because i didnt wanna stop playing.. and now theres an option to pick derek sage or bella, but the bella option is locked.. i might break my f**king computer for real i'm so triggered kill me.
EDIT 2: is there a way i can just skip that scene and make the game think that i completed it? this is the best adult 3dcg game i have played and i would really hate to have to abandon it now.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes