Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Never liked that part of the fanbase they feel morally superior because they have bought the game and you haven't it's all wrong.
It's only in their minds that they are being "morally superior" but i think it's just an excuse for some to look down on people and you know what the hypocrisy is that when they are in same boat as us they won't question the morality of it

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Never liked that part of the fanbase they feel morally superior because they have bought the game and you haven't it's all wrong.
Same. I've never understood that concept and never will. The thought that somehow whether you paid for something or not invalidates your complaints or opinions is just silly. There's things I love about this game (or others) and things I feel could be improved upon. Whether I paid for it or not; as long as I'm expressing my thoughts within reason it's still valuable info to the dev to make his game a better one.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Exactly, nothing invalidates criticisms, only if these are without basis. Having something or not does not make any difference.
It is more or less as Hazeti said, but I imagine that this argument is used when the person simply has no arguments to counter something he did not like to hear.

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Exactly, nothing invalidates criticisms, only if these are without basis. Having something or not does not make any difference.
It is more or less as Hazeti said, but I imagine that this argument is used when the person simply has no arguments to counter something he did not like to hear.
It is quite possible that some, seeing those who purchase the game, would consider their opinion as more valuable than others.
They could even consider that the value of a comment or attempt at criticism from an evil individual who pirated the game would be worth nothing.

But in the end,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Maybe I'm paranoid, but I think there's something fishy going on with the names of the girls. Consider:

• Sage is a shade of the color green
  • Jade is a green mineral
  • The Maya civilization used jade to fashion artifacts of their leaders, the gods, and jaguars
  • Jill means "Child of the gods"
  • Quinn means "descendent of Conn", with Conn being derived from the Celtic "cenn", meaning a tribal "chief"
  • Isabella is a pale cream-brown color close to that of a cougar, which shares part of its natural range with jaguars
  • And finally, Camila is the Spanish derivative of Camilla, and the Spanish conquered the Maya

Coincidence? I think not.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Don't worry I'm sure a few of us are used to that :LOL: Although that Anna Kendrick gif more than makes up for it :love:
*Insert annoyng meme here*
"Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well" :KEK:

To tell the truth, I think doing something like that, Valentine related, for you guys is kinda... nvm lol
The game starts with her, he is clearly playing favorites with the Mapache...
And to close, she is the cover on Steam too... :rolleyes:
If this new version of Steam allows, I will change mine. :p

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I feel like this was risky all things considered,I sincerely hope its going to be cathartic, already showed it to -JuNioR- and even though still waiting on his opinion,I`m just gonna go with it and gonna tag Queckor Hawke84 Gods aswell

Mormont Monetauro
You`re both right,nobody loves Quinn as much as I do,never had never will and she loves me more than anyone else<3:cool:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes