Masterom

Feb 12, 2020
Sorry, I should have asked for your permission first before I went ahead and posted it.
I completely forgot about it!. The way I work on these Sigs of Fan Art is I go all out and then ask for permission :KEK:
I hope that it's ok with you that I dropped it like this.
But if you like how it turned out that makes me very happy!
View attachment 552291
No problem really, I pay tribute to you with the signature, thank you very much ;)

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Can someone tell me the story behind Jill's fans being named raccoons?
I even found a render of Jill with a raccoon in it :LOL:

https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-fan-art.29960/post-2614303

P.S. Coriolan your renders look beautiful and top class man! :love:
During the early part of the game DPC gave her a lot of eye shadow when he did her makeup which gave her that dark racoon like coloring around her eyes. Like Yennefer said we just embraced it and went with it. :) I've noticed in episode 4 he's dialed the eye shadow back quite a bit on her. I know you're watching us DPC!! We know why you really toned it down you've been reading around here haven't you. I see you! ;)
highresrollsafe.jpg

L'Empereur

Apr 24, 2017
Well people kinda made fun of her cause her face looks like a racoon and us fans they call racoons becaus of that :LUL:
But we embraced it and now we are racoons
Didn't even know it was a thing here but I called her "Panda" in the pet name option for the same reason lol. (And obviously bc she's T H I C C E R than a real friggin' panda, jesus)

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Didn't even know it was a thing here but I called her "Panda" in the pet name option for the same reason lol. (And obviously bc she's T H I C C E R than a real friggin' panda, jesus)
I could deal with the panda option too. My MC has a nice long hard bamboo stick for her to put in her mouth just like a real one. :sneaky: Racoon, panda, whatever Jill is a fucking hot brunette goddess. :love:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Thanks! ill try
Yes, you'll probably need several saves for certain girls. But as far as the affinity goes, there are a lot of options. Episode 5 is still a mystery, but up through Episode 4 you can pursue almost all of the main LIs using any affinity. For instance, you can pursue Isabella, Jill, and Sage on any affinity, but some routes are easier than others. You can pursue Josy & Maya on Neutral or Chick.

I have saves for every affinity where the story branches at the end of Episode 3, a few points along the way for convenience, plus a dedicated save for Jill where I avoid anything that might trip up a relationship with her.

Reactions: Iruna. and Gods
4.80 star(s) 1,524 Votes