Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
Jacob gave me the money and I didn't spend it. Why can't I choose?

View attachment 551869

View attachment 551870
Basically, because you're a Chick. :KEK:
I don't remember if it's because you made the decision to let Derek handle the festivities, or because you didn't get rid of him when the three of you were talking. But it is one of the two... Or both.

Oh, and your Jacob is apparently suffering from some kind of temporal paradox, as he is disappearing. I recommend calling Doc Brown.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
So just Steam update for this friday...
no new info on episode 5 :(
Yep, Called it a few days back.
Does anyone know if that AMA DPC is doing is inside the comments of that Patreon Post? I'm curious to know what kind of questions are being asked.

YouMeSame.gif

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Search function is your friend. ;)

Status update Episode 5
ps: he really is milking the steam release. Can't say i blame him for doing that.
This is good,he`s doing it the right way,new episodes will still be available to 5$ patrons (y)
Ox. is in da house

kghky

Oct 13, 2019
I don't remember if it's because you made the decision to let Derek handle the festivities, or because you didn't get rid of him when the three of you were talking. But it is one of the two... Or both.

Oh, and your Jacob is apparently suffering from some kind of temporal paradox, as he is disappearing. I recommend calling Doc Brown.
Maybe I decided to let Derek handle the celebration, because I got rid of Derek when three people were talking

29.png

30.png

Reactions: Monetauro

Deoku

May 5, 2017
Grade A Camila booty. It's no wonder aside from her tats they figured people would recognize her by that ass if she did outdoor photos. lol :ROFLMAO:

And welcome back .ox nice to see you around again! Plenty of pages for you to catch up on as promised sir. ;)

Oh! Almost forgot what day it was! Happy Valentine's Day guys.
ep4_movienight25_fr1.jpg

Last edited:

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Grade A Camila booty. It's no wonder aside from her tats they figured people would recognize her by that ass if she did outdoor photos. lol :ROFLMAO:

And welcome back .ox nice to see you around again! Plenty of pages for you to catch up on as promised sir. ;)

View attachment 552009
Hey, happy Valentine's day. I will eat all the asses if you don't mind. Gourmet things, you know :coffee:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017

View attachment 552009
Look how good of a friend Riona is...she covered my Baby so only I could see...:love:
65.gif

Coriolan Gwinb777

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Real lesbian, I mean one of them must be lesbian (interested in girls only or a girl who see herself as a boy completely) and the other is bisexual (interested to both male & female)
I will try to be clearer this time. Two bisexual individuals can be involved in an exclusive same-sex relationship. Real human beings are more complex than the narrow labels we decide to put on them.

Who knows in the future, that might be change , coz Bella and Jill haven't go all the way yet . As for relationship with her, that would just make MC as a rebound, I hate the fact that she is just going on a date with MC because Chad is cheating ad Chad didn't give her much attention and that will just make MC as a tool or a back scratcher, but it's a different story if she despise Chad on purpose because she now likes MC but no, she still loves Chad dearly. That's why it's better to stay where they are
Your signature LITERALLY says you get off on gfs and wives cheating. What part of Sage's cheating fails to titillate you? Don't take this personally. I am just trying to understand your position.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019

View attachment 552009
I'm trying to catch up too but I'm still 100 pages away :ROFLMAO: .

I just bought the Steam version and noticed the Jill VA during the opening disclaimer. Was it in the Patreon version too? It's been too long, I don't remember.

Last edited:

Buttsmarnnn

Sep 18, 2019
Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,515 Votes