Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
No problem at all, brother! We know that our opinions about girls couldn't be more different, right? :KEK:

But in fact, if I were to talk only about my physical preference, body and face as a whole, their placement for me would be this one:
1-------------2------------3---------4----------5----------6-----------7---------8
View attachment 551286
I like things in good proportions and natural, as well as a striking face/eyes. And I have a weakness for tattoos.
If we are talking physical this would be mine :love:
1-------------2------------3-------------4-------------5----------6-------------7
my-image.png
I like curves and dark hair..Sage is just fucking hot so I don't care about her hair

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Wait.. you can do that? How?
I've tried but couldn't because the .save files were in hex format

And also, how are you able to find those old posts in such a busy thread?

Just upload your save to that site and you can edit just about everything.

The search function is easy once you know what to look for ;)

Jul 23, 2018
Hey, just a question. Does anyone know how they actually create these characters? Like what software etc. would love to play around with it.

Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
What makes you think Tommy would work with Quinn to set Rusty up when Rusty makes sure there's always a flow of alcohol going around and ok with him using drugs?
Well it would be hard to confirm this right now with what little evidence we have. But if Tommy for some reason wanted to stab Rusty in the back it would be for more control and not about making more money. Tommy would be even stupider :LOL: than I previously thought if he set up Rusty, as this is going to cost him more problems down the line.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
What makes you think Tommy would work with Quinn to set Rusty up when Rusty makes sure there's always a flow of alcohol going around and ok with him using drugs?
Being ok with him doing drugs doesn't mean he is also okay with Tommy selling drugs inside the college campus.
Well it would be hard to confirm this right now with what little evidence we have. But if Tommy for some reason wanted to stab Rusty in the back it would be for more control and not about making more money. Tommy would be even stupider :LOL: than I previously thought if he set up Rusty, as this is going to cost him more problems down the line.
Tommy is the guy who was inhaling nail polish according to Josy. He is just a junkie, easy money and easy drugs are likely his only worries.

4.80 star(s) 1,509 Votes