Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
No problem at all, brother! We know that our opinions about girls couldn't be more different, right? :KEK:

But in fact, if I were to talk only about my physical preference, body and face as a whole, their placement for me would be this one:
1-------------2------------3---------4----------5----------6-----------7---------8
View attachment 551286
I like things in good proportions and natural, as well as a striking face/eyes. And I have a weakness for tattoos.
Ok let's play. I like this game.

-----1-----------2-----------3------4-------- -5---------6----------7--------8------
1581627661243.png

Le Pew

Game Developer
Dec 22, 2018
Its funny reading all these guys comments on random girls in these games looks.
Such as Josy , Jill, Caroline, etc etc saying how they're all plain and not that great or whatever.
Knowing damn well that if any said girl was a real life girl probably 90% of those same dudes would most likely suck Satan's dick just to be able to shake any of said girls hand.
But of course! We are commenting on works of art, and each one relative to the others. Besides, when you take a good look at it, hardly any of them even looks human :LOL: (I'm talking about the "doll" look of all Daz3D models considering current technology)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Gods

M.Sato

Jul 4, 2018
Yeah, but remember where you are not everyone will see that and still even then they probably won't get it.
Sorry Master, I am still but a humble student with much to learn 1581628562404.png .

Ok let's play. I like this game.

-----1-----------2-----------3------4-------- -5---------6----------7--------8------
View attachment 551324
Sure, sounds fun.
-----1-----------2-----------3-------------4----------5------------6----------7---------8------
1581628096753.png

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Alright, alright
Josy does have the cutest face of all the girls and that little choker...damn.
I really have nothing against Josy or Maya I just hope M&J won't bring Jill in their weird relationship with the mc and they stay together at least on my playthrough I wish them both the best.
Jill tho for me is much more than just her looks, her being so damn nice to literally anyone and not expecting anything in return is a huge turn on for me lol.
And her being a little more mature then the other girls too
In fact, what I find so disturbing is the possibility of Josy talking too much to Jill about MC :/ DPK never introduces plots for the love of it, so surely something is coming out this flank.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Eh.....as long as it doesn't involve her five cats maybe i might have some fun

Rq0e was going to say nobody`s gonna steal Linda from you...but...you`ll never know :p

Josy, in my humble opinion, has the most beautiful face of all the girls in the game.
Totally,Josy`s close 2n...well ok not really close but she is genuine pretty girl.

Well, she is plain-looking tbh...
Where is this magical land where Josy would be a plain looking girl?:unsure:
Josy.jpg

Gods

Sep 19, 2019
No problem at all, brother! We know that our opinions about girls couldn't be more different, right? :KEK:

But in fact, if I were to talk only about my physical preference, body and face as a whole, their placement for me would be this one:
1-------------2------------3---------4----------5----------6-----------7---------8
View attachment 551286
I like things in good proportions and natural, as well as a striking face/eyes. And I have a weakness for tattoos.
You are absolutely right I love Maya and you, nevermind I don't even want to remember.:rolleyes::KEK:

But at least in physical preference, it matches a bit.
-------1------------2-------------3--------------4-----------5-------------6------------7
list.jpg

Last edited:

Iruna.

Oct 24, 2019
Wellll now that i think about it, IF the MC somehow gets rejected by all the other ladies Linda wouldn't be tooooo bad of a choice like sure she could stand to looose a couple of pounds , maybe have a change of wardrobe but it's doable i think...maybe... kinda.... sorta
Right now she's not that bad looking, but l I imagine she'd be pretty hot with some nice clothes, some makeup, different haircut and a bit skinnier. That's just me.
Eh.....as long as it doesn't involve her five cats maybe i might have some fun

Nah Ida is the chick from swyper my dude
Thing is, she had five imaginary boyfriends (girlfriends), that's more than you'll ever have in your life. :KEK: Now that she has a real one, having fun with Linda is not a possibility anymore. On the other hand, Ida is free for the taking. :KEK:
Excuse me but isn't her name Ida? :unsure:
Well if you don't know her name, you're not worthy, not that you have any chance with her anyway. :KEK:
I appreciate the support luckily not that many seem interested in her which is a shock so I'm thankful the other girls give that stiff competition.:p
Well, if Jade gets more hot scenes like that one in episode 4 and we get get to know more about her, it wouldn't surprise me if more people would start liking her. You know, people would start jumping on that bandwagon, but since you're the one who talks the most about her, I'm with you.

I would laugh so hard if I'd have to defend Linda like name88 - King of Hearts has to defend his love Quinn from all the evil. :KEK:

ogar nightelf

Jun 30, 2019
But of course! We are commenting on works of art, and each one relative to the others. Besides, when you take a good look at it, hardly any of them even looks human :LOL: (I'm talking about the "doll" look of all Daz3D models considering current technology)
I totally understand that there a designer can only make their characters so realistic. but even still its funny when people complain about certain higher quality images not being good enough. When they only wish they could do that good of a job themselves. I mean there are only so many Coriolan on here. That guy could probably make Princess Theradras from W.o.W look hott.

Reactions: Coriolan

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Also, Dawe knocked Quinn's door at the end of episode 3, remember? That is still unaccounted for. DPC planted many seeds in season 1. We just have to wait and see what they'll grow into
I think what happened between them is either drug trafficking or the Cathy Rooster drama. Jocks were mad with HOTs partying with DIKs but they stopped mingling with it. I presume they decided to make a plan about damaging DIKs, they know HOTs still party with DIKs, and they managed to upload a Cathy nude from DIK official Rooster account via a HOT.

Monetauro

Nov 18, 2019
I don't know why :unsure:, but Rq0e is reminding me of this guy.

:KEK:
You are absolutely right I love Maya and you nevermind I don't even want to remember.:rolleyes::KEK:
You saw how I have been holding back on this aspect of reminding you, right?
These days I managed to contain myself with two people at the same time, and that without even needing Junior to hold me! I am so proud of myself.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Thought i would have a bit of fun and make my own tier list after watching Monetauro's tier list ,it's just based on my own preference of facial aesthetics in the game
my-image.png

Right now she's not that bad looking, but l I imagine she'd be pretty hot with some nice clothes, some makeup, different haircut and a bit skinnier. That's just me.
You know it was actually your custom signature of her that made me look into her a bit deeper :LUL: she is better than mindy and minny from gen. ed class that's for sure :KEK:

Ida is free for the taking. :KEK:
I think DPC should have kept Ida as a comic relief , i had fun in that swyper convo :HideThePain:

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
I think what happened between them is either drug trafficking or the Cathy Rooster drama. Jocks were mad with HOTs partying with DIKs but they stopped mingling with it. I presume they decided to make a plan about damaging DIKs, they know HOTs still party with DIKs, and they managed to upload a Cathy nude from DIK official Rooster account via a HOT.
I'm pretty sure that Jimmy uploaded the photo as Quinn and him are trying to gain full controll of both fraternities. That's what I understood at least. But don't mind me, I'm still with PTSD after playing and suffering Acting lessons.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Wellll now that i think about it, IF the MC somehow gets rejected by all the other ladies Linda wouldn't be tooooo bad of a choice like sure she could stand to looose a couple of pounds , maybe have a change of wardrobe but it's doable i think...maybe... kinda.... sorta
No. Just.. no. I mean, if you find her attractive, that's fine. I ran into this problem with Elisha Cuthbert. She was kinda cute when she popped up on the scene - and then I ended up working a job with a slightly older woman who looked exactly like EC, if she'd gotten fat.

Total boner killer. I can't even look at Cuthbert anymore because all I see is her with 30 years and some baby weight that never goes away. It ain't fair, man!

Excuse me but isn't her name Ida?
You may be mixing characters up here. Linda is the rather dumpy woman in your feminism class. I think Ida was the chubster on Swyper using her friend to catfish people.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes