Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
Yeah i mean she clearly did feel something for him but to me it just felt like she was trying to force something physically that was not there
I didn't see that though , their physical interactions never felt forced. Derek even outright mentions that the way she looks at the MC is different , she is falling for him and as her brother he was concerned cause he knew she is / was technically with Josy. Derek might be a lot of things but he is a good brother and he knows his sister so him making that statement carries a lot of weight

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
View attachment 553532

Both girls had developed feelings towards the mc, although they don't want to lose each other, they also don't want to lose him, what's so hard to understand?
My question aswell, it's clear their relationship, both girls relationship with the player, it's all there...if Quinn wouldn't exist...
But
...damn... <3...she does and she makes me fly above the ground and my heart trying to jump out of my chest :love:... Damn!

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Yeah, I know, the feeling is awful, just see how my main character suffers.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know, it's torture to watch what Maya and Josy are doing to me, but I think I can handle them both. :KEK:

I swear that if it wasn't for Monetauro, I probably would have used these gifs as my signatures by now to save myself the trouble of posting them so often.:LUL:
Ah, that's the pure image of despair and sorrow.

I feel so bad about him. MC is probably getting a boner a broken heart.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Derek might be a lot of things but he is a good brother and he knows his sister so him making that statement carries a lot of weight
It's funny back when a few people thought Maya would end up on Quinn's menu Derek was often overlooked he'd never let his sister do that but what I am looking forward to is this eventual showdown with the Dad how ill Derek handle him I have a feeling he is just going to snap at him for how he has treated Maya and get him to back off which will probably result in the Dad never talking to them again.

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
It's funny back when a few people thought Maya would end up on Quinn's menu Derek was often overlooked he'd never let his sister do that but what I am looking forward to is this eventual showdown with the Dad how ill Derek handle him I have a feeling he is just going to snap at him for how he has treated Maya and get him to back off which will probably result in the Dad never talking to them again.
Yeah their Dad thinks that Derek will report back to him with everything related to Maya but he has no clue that all the while Derek has been looking out for her. I want that confrontation too , sure he is her father and to an extent he can somewhat dictate what his daughter does but in the end it's her life it's her choice. As long as it doesn't hurt someone why not you know support her comfort her , you are her parent after all.

Edit : Maya is smart she won't end up on quinn's restaurant , besides we have her back. I warned her several times to stay clear of quinn ( don't hate me Name88 :cry: )

Jan 23, 2020
Am I the only one having a thing for Melanie? :unsure:
I know she's a slut, sometimes a bitch, and a slut. And my judgment is probably affected by that hot shower scene... :BootyTime:
But when I saw her with that pink pajamas, I must admit I felt my heart strangely warmed... :HideThePain:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a thing for Mona too... Maybe I just like easy girls. :ROFLMAO:

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Yeah their Dad thinks that Derek will report back to him with everything related to Maya but he has no clue that all the while Derek has been looking out for her. I want that confrontation too , sure he is her father and to an extent he can somewhat dictate what his daughter does but in the end it's her life it's her choice. As long as it doesn't hurt someone why not you know support her comfort her , you are her parent after all.

Edit : Maya is smart she won't end up on quinn's restaurant , besides we have her back. I warned her several times to stay clear of quinn ( don't hate me Name88 :cry: )
Nothing to worry about, just because i trust Quinn doesn't mean everyone else has to ;)
Maya and Quinn using A.I.
View attachment 553590

Meh not really:p

Hazeti

Jan 19, 2020
The sexiest vampire ever and for people who have the fantasies for vampire girls this is the valhalla :ROFLMAO:
I always considered Rayne from blood rayne as the sexiest vampire but damn i think Sage has her beat
We should give our blood to Sage, right? she is thirsty, if you know what i mean
I volunteer first to get sucked :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,516 Votes