Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Why's that? Just remember Names gaze will be on this post :LOL:
I stated several times in the past I can't stand that tasering maniac. I can't image anything that will change this easily. Didn't stop me to fuck her on the roof, but I was high then. :cautious:

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I stated several times in the past I can't stand that tasering maniac. I can't image anything that will change this easily. Didn't stop me to fuck her on the roof, but I was high then. :cautious:
Well, I agree she shouldn't have used a taser but it's time to move on from that it's all in the past now. I'm guessing you still went ahead with playing through that scene though :p

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
I thought that Quinn scene was great she changed a lot of peoples minds in that one scene. is she evil? No, I don't think so it depends on what we class as evil.
Not only hurting other people when it is not absolutely necessary, but even only for the lulz is pretty evil in my book. Also it is pretty ruthless, could kill someone with a weak heart or an similar condition, and somehow I doubt Quinn checked MCs medical history before acting.

• Angry
Reactions: SerHawkes

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
I thought that Quinn scene was great she changed a lot of peoples minds in that one scene. is she evil? No, I don't think so it depends on what we class as evil.
Most of the characters in this game are just young guys. She isn't evil, she is just a bad girl who need punishment, in sexual way :ROFLMAO:. I think that there aren't evil characters in the game(for the moment), not at the level of AL or others games around here. I don't deny that drugs and prostitution are problematic and dangerous, perhaps MC could do something in the future events.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Not only hurting other people when it is not absolutely necessary, but even only for the lulz is pretty evil in my book. Also it is pretty ruthless, could kill someone with a weak heart or an similar condition, and somehow I doubt Quinn checked MCs medical history before acting.
I don't recall has she hurt anyone? Yes, I do agree with you on the taser there has been plenty of real-life situations where they have actually killed a person.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Most of the characters in this game are just young guys. She isn't evil, she is just a bad girl who need punishment, in sexual way :ROFLMAO:. I think that there aren't evil characters in the game(for the moment), not at the level of AL or others games around here. I don't deny that drugs and prostitution are problematic and dangerous, perhaps MC could do something in the future events.
She certainly isn't a good person by any stretch but she isn't evil, that's a pretty serious word to label someone imo

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
I'm probably gonna get some pushback on this but the moment she slapped Riona for disagreeing with her Quinn stopped being a "bad girl" or just rough around the edges and into a straight up bad person.

She's profiting off of the various girls prostituting themselves. She's a pimp and holds a position of incredible power and trust relative to these girls. She controls a lot of their finances, the funding of their education and housing situation to an extent and she is physically violent to enforce her will. I've no issue with prostitution and drug dealing if it's entirely, beyond a shadow of a doubt, consensual. Quinn controls too much of these girls lives and is violent with them so in my opinion they're being coerced on some level and coercing teenagers into the sex trade isn't just "bad girl" behaviour.

Ryder-Wilson

Aug 29, 2017
Being an asshole/jerk don't mean evil. Evil is something more serious and cruel. If she try to force Josy and Maya to become prostitute or take drugs then yes she is evil and a bad person but if she just make jokes around don't mean that she is evil. If she hurt someone in a serious way (not the kick in MC's balls, that scene was funny i don't know why :ROFLMAO:) or try to kill someone then yes is evil. She is just a young girl and we don't know her past story. I could be wrong but if she will be an antagonist won't be something really serious and far from evil, I still think that she will betray Sage for her personal plan but MC will(or not?) stop her and that is the "evilest" thing she will/could do.

RedPulsar

May 6, 2018
Well it can't be evaded - that's how evil she is! :p
What Mormont said, plus she has yet to cause any lasting "harm" to the player character or any sufficiently negative impact on his relationships to even be classed as an antagonist, let alone evil. She is a prankster yes, who enjoys messing with you, the player, and very few people enjoy being at the receiving end of pranks regardless of how brutal said pranks are lol.
What she is, however, is a story driving character, who ties together several sequencies of the story via her shenanigans ("stealing" your clothes, tasing, being Maya's mom, etc), will most likely influence MC's relationships with three girls (Josy, Maya and Sage) or four if we consider her checking the player's interaction with Bella in the cafeteria a hint to Quinn's future involvement. Finally, she also has crucial information relevant to developing the central plot of the game which has yet to be fully revealed. I can see her being an ally or foe towards the endgame, regardless of affinity (CHICK or DIK) and depending more on your choices towards her. She could frame you for the shady stuff going on at B&R, or point fingers and name names of the real mastermind behind all that shit.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
To be honest I didn't like the the Jill one that much, I know that's a shock but it didn't feel right. But this I have to say really fits good job man
View attachment 553782
I think it's just a bit of a drastic change you are so accustomed to the normal face of Jill in the game for most she is their perfect girl and wouldn't change a thing about her.

4.80 star(s) 1,504 Votes