Kaptin

Feb 16, 2020
The reason the updates take this long was simply caus the dev needed to make a three path way section to his game and that alone takes time since he needed to make extra content for all those 3 paths
I don't think many people know just how many variations the game has. I've gone through it four times now, not counting a couple of times loading a save at a fork in the road and trying another path, and there's a LOT of content you'll never see if you play through once. I know there's a lot of games that are kind of linear and don't have branching narratives like this, but it's a lot of work that I appreciate because it adds to the replay value. On top of that you've got the variables such as the DIK/Chick scale which also modifies how the game goes. Heck, even how you react on things like Swyper changes parts of the story. There's a lot of moving parts. For one person to be doing all of that, I have to give some serious kudos. I think my own background in programming helps me recognize just how much work it is.

He could provide less content and shove it out faster, but it wouldn't be as interesting of a game.

Hitman418

Aug 17, 2019
People can complain about this game all they want but they can't deny it is great.

Sign me up for Team Jill & Bella (y)

Is it just me or has the latest patch removed all save descriptions? This could cause problems if you have multiple saves and rely on the descriptions to tell them apart.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
But it has new content ... the renders left on the floor in the editing room ...

v0.4.2

- Added 2 unused animation to a lewd scene (rooftop , episode 4).

- Corrected typos Re-processed an animation in Episode 3 that caused GPU spikes for a subset of GPUs.

- Added two songs to the main menu music list

- Added a tutorial for the tennis mini-game

v0.4.2

- Added 2 unused animation to a lewd scene (rooftop , episode 4).

- Corrected typos Re-processed an animation in Episode 3 that caused GPU spikes for a subset of GPUs.

- Added two songs to the main menu music list

- Added a tutorial for the tennis mini-game[/SPOILER]

new content

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
The typical release window has been about 3 months for this game this 4 episode came a bit later caus of too much additions into one update.

If the dev keeps doing it this way the update window will be around 4 months per update but if he gets rid of the 3 pathhways it should return to 3 months again

But I don't see that happening so best bet is he sticks with a 4 month release window

Reactions: Gods and Iruna.

Zealest

Feb 22, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
Your game is I-N-S-A-N-E, unfortunately I can't afford it so I gave you my feedback instead !

rvs1337

Jun 23, 2017
Just wanted to ask if any of the girls are virgins before I give patreon support. I searched for this on this thread and noticed there are a lot of memes about it but can't figure out what the serious answer is. Thanks.

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
well i wouldnt be surprised if there are a few virgins we know Maya has not have any dick in her as yet

Jill is a question mark but pretty sure she virgin as well with her shelterd upbringing

Reactions: Gods and Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,501 Votes