Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
After that i transferred the saves of my 0.4.1 to the 0.4.2 and when i tried loading the saves it worked but it didnt play episode 5 it just ended at my latest save and then i was back in the main menu.
Do you mean episode 4? Episode 5 is currently in development.

Reactions: Iruna.

Bolero

Jan 20, 2018
Nice update, scene with Bella at her place and a scene with Jade in the car were very hot. The swipe app was a great addition, very fun to use, hopefully we see more of it in the future.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
How did you get to touch Isabella's ass! I swear i did everything and she wouldn't let me touch it. Di you have to have DIK points with her for different scenes
You have to rub lotion on her back first then her arms then she'll let you play with her ass for a bit plus you get a RP. Doing it in any other order and she won't like if you touch her ass and you'll lose a RP
Screenshot (17).png

jaysterbaby

Feb 27, 2020
You have to rub lotion on her back first then her arms then she'll let you play with her ass for a bit plus you get a RP. Doing it in any other order and she won't like if you touch her ass and you'll lose a RP
View attachment 570613
Yea i JUST found that out hahaha.. is there anything special about Isabelle, when she gives you a house key when you go to Sage's movie night

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Bob NewHeart

Jun 29, 2018
I am completely enjoying this game. Your animations are on point :). Like the MC and getting into the story as well. Great job. Would love to see the MC and Chad become friends, or at least Chad grows to respect the MC. Don't get me wrong, long the T&A as much as any fan :D. Just lovin the actual character interactions too and the Chad angle would be a good twist in the story..just sayin. Like Eddie Broc and Peter Parker.

Oh, and Derik is funny as hell

Last edited:
Reactions: Iruna.

seraphim97

Nov 23, 2018
I have realized that even if the game is called, "Being a DIK," it is much better to be a CHIK. We atleast it is better for me since I think Jill and Isabella are the best ones in the game. And following the guide, I seem to miss quite a few things (and I expect to miss a lot more), when I go with the DIK route. So I guess I'll wait for chapter 5 and start all over again going super CHIK.

Anthony11553

Feb 9, 2020
imo he seems more like a neutral dude, but if i had to chose it would have to be the CHIK Path, imo the DIk path dosen't make sense for him

Reactions: Zentis

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Nothing quite yet but with how tense things are going right now in the story, I wouldn't put it past DPC to put something like that in towards the end.
Thanks I'll give this a go and stop playing later if that happens. Acting Lessons was an amazing game with fantastic characters and a really good story so I'm pretty desperate to play this but that choice really hurt and if any of these characters are like Megan and especially Melissa I just couldn't handle the pain.

Reactions: Gods
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes