QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
have u talked to every girl as well ? and u find one dik brother in the old library u find one dik brother in the hall way

U need to go to rusty as well and also talk to one dik brother up stairs and those two in the party area
Yea i have talked to the girl up stairs and got her a beer, talked to the other girls in that area too
Talked to the black lad up stairs the other rooms are locked bar the room with the basket of dildos.
Downstairs talked to girls Sarah and that on the chair. Talked to the lads in that room.
In the room with a line talked to the emo girl on the chair and interacted with the guy in the line and checked all doors.
with one with a blond girl saying get in line. Talked to the dik guy that is in the room with the books everywhere and the keg
went to Tommy and every other room in the place is locked.

Not sure whats wrong unless i have to find a way to open a lock door or something hidden like that

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Yea i have talked to the girl up stairs and got her a beer, talked to the other girls in that area too
Talked to the black lad up stairs the other rooms are locked bar the room with the basket of dildos.
Downstairs talked to girls Sarah and that on the chair. Talked to the lads in that room.
In the room with a line talked to the emo girl on the chair and interacted with the guy in the line and checked all doors.
with one with a blond girl saying get in line. Talked to the dik guy that is in the room with the books everywhere and the keg
went to Tommy and every other room in the place is locked.

Not sure whats wrong unless i have to find a way to open a lock door or something hidden like that
U haven't found rusty yet then were tommy is go down those stairs I believe there u can find rusty

Reactions: Iruna. and QTmodz
Feb 26, 2019
Never thought I'd enjoy a 3DCG game so much and yet here I am! Only goes to show how much good writing/diverse characters and personalities/creativity can make up for the ugly rendered models and their soulless stares (they are, sorry). Really looking forward for ep. 5 but will probably only play it again when the whole game is completed. Cheers, Mr. Pink Cake! Wish you nothing but the best in the next months of developing! :love:

Reactions: michael1984

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I didn't have a problem finding everything in DICK's mansion but HOT's and Bella's houses are very overwhelming to explore. By the way what is the salary of a librarian that Bella can afford to live in such a place?
probably not enough to have a house as she has otherwise she would be the best-paid librarian. My guess is her husband was in some sort of high earning job that has required him to be away?

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I didn't have a problem finding everything in DICK's mansion but HOT's and Bella's houses are very overwhelming to explore. By the way what is the salary of a librarian that Bella can afford to live in such a place?
If you do no factor in her husband's potential finances, then her standard of living is about as realistic as her body proportions.

But I couldn't care less, as long as the MC ends up naked in that sauna with her (or anywhere else beyond the shower scene, for that matter).

Reactions: Iruna.

Sewdough

Feb 18, 2019
Alright. This has probably been one of the BEST games I have played from this forum.

Grammar and English? Perfect.
Art and rendering / animation? High quality.

Plot twists?? Holy shit I did not expect that "replacement student"'s story.

Music? Man, best music selection by far.

My only gripe about characters (and this is personal taste for me) is a lack of more femdom content. Jade is great. I'm sure there's more I haven't found,and I suspect Cathy might eventually? But that's my bread and butter.

There's also a slight bit of confusion that players can come across during free roam / exploration scenes on where they could explore. I think that could be improved just a bit. Maybe more of a visual reference than hovering over your entire screen looking for black arrows to pop up.

But outside of that? Honestly 9.8/10.

Well done. Can't wait for more.

Jan 23, 2020
probably not enough to have a house as she has otherwise she would be the best-paid librarian. My guess is her husband was in some sort of high earning job that has required him to be away?
I can't get out of my mind that her husband is the soldier we "saw" in our alcoholic hallucination at Bella's house. Maybe he's serving somewhere in some exotic country like Bananas... Maybe he's missing in action. But what I'm sure of is that the poor bastard will pop up just 30 seconds before we can fuck Bella... Anyways, it would be a decent plot twist. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

jaysterbaby

Feb 27, 2020
It was the Rose scene when you stay with Derek, and I got the missing Maya scene in Ep 2.
. Do you know if there's a better scene with Isabelle instead of in the shower? also a better scene with Jill
I feel that should have gone way better.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I can't get out of my mind that her husband is the soldier we "saw" in our alcoholic hallucination at Bella's house. Maybe he's serving somewhere in some exotic country like Bananas... Maybe he's missing in action. But what I'm sure of is that the poor bastard will pop up just 30 seconds before we can fuck Bella... Anyways, it would be a decent plot twist. :D
There has to be some meaning to that hallucination right? Or was it just the MC overactive mind If he is military I doubt he is a normal solider would they be able to afford a house like that could be some sort of special ops then we would be fucked :LOL:

obibobi

May 10, 2017
Could be dead and Bella doesn't accept that. Going by what the MC said in the library somethings not right and it's more than an absent spouse.

xxr24

Nov 4, 2019
i played 0.4.1 and downloaded the patch for 0.4.2 and it didnt work, because i didnt want to download the game again i made a brand new 0.4.1 with no mods or saves from my winrar file that i still had.

After that i tried patching it and it worked when i did that i then downloaded the cheat for 0.4.2 and extracted it to the game. it still worked.

After that i transferred the saves of my 0.4.1 to the 0.4.2 and when i tried loading the saves it worked but it didnt play episode 5 it just ended at my latest save and then i was back in the main menu.

Do i have to start a new game in order to play the new episode or is there something i have to fix with my saves ?

• Angry
Reactions: Traitus
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes