K10k2k10

Mar 1, 2020
Here's my compressed version.
Being a DIK [v0.4.2] [Dr PinkCake] - Original Size: 6.1 GB

Download Win (1.2GB)
: - -
Download Mac (1.2GB): - -
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hellow there, it doesn't work in Win10 even after adding these two software. I'm having trouble in playing Mini-Games.
It is working fine without mini games. But with mini games, there is showing some errors and I've attached screenshot for reference.. Please help for that. I really appreciate your work. Thank You! <3

Dec 22, 2017
I like the active discussion in this thread and 99 percent of you are really cool about everything. But lets remember its not that serious and everyone is allowed to have an opinion. I'm not talking about nothing in particular, but I think especially in times like this lets be nice to each other and have nice civil debates, no mean back and forth's.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Firstly - you dont know because you are not paying attention.Quinn mentions her talk with Dawe to Riona.
Secondly - the plan Quinn talks about with Sage is connected to Sage`s late night expedition,not to the events at the DIKs.
Thirdly - Tommy offers to take the blame if things go south and Quinn is not particularly happy about that proposition.
Fourthly - Quinn does not make a fortune out of her business,again,BLUNTLY shown to the players in ep 3,the girls are short on cash,despite the working girls covering their own tuitions,the "selfish" goal of Quinn is to keep HoTs running.

I have no idea what game are you playing but it is not Being a DIK by DrPinkCake.
  1. Quinn and Riona vaguely talk about it but you can't say for sure that it's just about supplying steroids because nothing is explicitly said about what they discussed.
  2. Sage's little side mission could easily be part of a plan that started with the Cathy picture. Perhaps Quinn is planning to pin that on Sage as well as this thing Sage has set up.
  3. Tommy offers to take the blame for a deal he's making with Quinn that is likely to be entirely separate from whatever else Quinn is planning to boost her business. She's simply unhappy because she likes Tommy and doesn't want to see him go down for this particular deal they're making.
  4. Quinn is not making a fortune, you're right, which is why this plan could be a hail mary pass, one that Quinn thinks will solve all her problems even if it causes problems with the DIKs in the short term.
I'm not saying that Quinn is trying to take the down the DIKs, but simply that in doing what she thinks is necessary for her own gain, she is going to cause problems for them. She's arrogant and scared, even Riona called her a "fucking idiot" because she can see that Quinn is losing it and making rash, desperate decisions. Quinn likely believes that everything will be fine once the dust settles, that her plan will be successful and she can still maintain good relations with the DIKs, but I can easily see this blowing up in her face.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I like the active discussion in this thread and 99 percent of you are really cool about everything. But lets remember its not that serious and everyone is allowed to have an opinion. I'm not talking about nothing in particular, but I think especially in times like this lets be nice to each other and have nice civil debates, no mean back and forth's.
You can rest assured that we are all men of culture here. I have been here for a short time only but I have not seen any names flying back an forth and even if some of us are bouncing heads certain level of culture is maintained.
If people would just stop asking when is the update......;):ROFLMAO:

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Firstly - you dont know because you are not paying attention.Quinn mentions her talk with Dawe to Riona.
Secondly - the plan Quinn talks about with Sage is connected to Sage`s late night expedition,not to the events at the DIKs.
Thirdly - Tommy offers to take the blame if things go south and Quinn is not particularly happy about that proposition.
Fourthly - Quinn does not make a fortune out of her business,again,BLUNTLY shown to the players in ep 3,the girls are short on cash,despite the working girls covering their own tuitions,the "selfish" goal of Quinn is to keep HoTs running.

I have no idea what game are you playing but it is not Being a DIK by DrPinkCake.
If only someone loved me like you love her :cry:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sage's little side mission could easily be part of a plan that started with the Cathy picture. Perhaps Quinn is planning to pin that on Sage as well as this thing Sage has set up.
Even though Rusty not Sage is the one who's gonna get the most shit for the picture as he's the one who Cathy called into the counselors office. Makes perfect sense.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Even though Rusty not Sage is the one who's gonna get the most shit for the picture as he's the one who Cathy called into the counselors office. Makes perfect sense.
Publicly, Rusty will get most blame for it as the president of the DIKs, but Quinn may later throw Sage under the bus for both this and whatever it is she had her set up with this mysterious third party. In order to smooth things over with the DIKs, as it seems this plan of hers will hurt them in one way or another, Quinn could say it was all Sage's doing as she was mysteriously absent from the party and was the one to set up this thing with an as yet unknown guy and she would get Riona to back her up.

Quinn told Tommy that she's wanted to be in charge of the HOTs ever since she got there, so getting rid of Sage would be, in her mind, a logical step in achieving that.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
hehehe, I'll go there first :p
And ask what time is it?Or hows the weather?Or inform her that her hubby is on the way?
My baby don't mess around Because she loves me so And this I know for sure! :cool:

Edit : Seems like a good number of people here forgot the most important rule of internet : You just don't feed a troll. Just stop it, why are you even trying to explain stuff to someone doesn't wanna understand?
Yeah Im done,there is discussion and there is delusion

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Publicly, Rusty will get most blame for it as the president of the DIKs, but Quinn may later throw Sage under the bus for both this and whatever it is she had her set up with this mysterious third party. In order to smooth things over with the DIKs, as it seems this plan of hers will hurt them in one way or another, Quinn could say it was all Sage's doing as she was mysteriously absent from the party and was the one to set up this thing with an as yet unknown guy and she would get Riona to back her up.

Quinn told Tommy that she's wanted to be in charge of the HOTs ever since she got there, so getting rid of Sage would be, in her mind, a logical step in achieving that.
If really happens something like this Sage could face two outcomes, she get kicked out of College since we are dealing with drugs(i dont think this will happen) or she get kicked out of the HOT house and presidency and has to live in the dorms which is perfect for me as the MC

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
If really happens something like this Sage could face two outcomes, she get kicked out of College since we are dealing with drugs(i dont think this will happen) or she get kicked out of the HOT house and presidency and has to live in the dorms which is perfect for me as the MC
I can certainly see this being something that draws her closer to the MC as a romantic partner and not just a sex buddy as she'll feel that he can help her and that he's the only person she can rely on.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
I can certainly see this being something that draws her closer to the MC as a romantic partner and not just a sex buddy as she'll feel that he can help her and that he's the only person she can rely on.
I was thinking the same, she has already open up to us in many ways and even though she say we are fuck buddies there is more to it than that.

Reactions: MarinBladewing

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
I love the game, it is in a league of its own. 10/10

Please DrPinkCake make a way to get Josy and Maya back to MC again

You gotta make it possible for the MC to got for the love triangle with them

Reactions: DaweFan69

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I love the game, it is in a league of its own. 10/10

Please DrPinkCake make a way to get Josy and Maya back to MC again

You gotta make it possible for the MC to got for the love triangle with them
It is possible to do that. You must not have got that option on your playthrough.

Reactions: sha99

Ziltoid

Nov 1, 2018
It is possible to do that. You must not have got that option on your playthrough.
I know, but they turn him down due to his personality (too much of a dik) and is kind of hard not being a dik in this game.

What i would like is an option to get them back on the next update without having to play a big part of the game again. I am currenlty a massive dik, thinking about play the whole chapter 4 again in order to try to fix it, but i'm afraid it won't be enough to change dik/chick bar

Last edited:

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
I was thinking the same, she has already open up to us in many ways and even though she say we are fuck buddies there is more to it than that.
I've said it before, Sage is a BIG softie behind that tough façade. She did as much or maybe more to confort the MC during the HOT movie time than Jill did, each one in her own ways. (Not that kind of conforting, though).

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes