Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It means taking longer on purpose to read it to pretend the game is longer than it actually is, cause otherwise there's no way an update would take you an hour or even more. That was my point.
Nobody is purposefully taking longer to read the text. Nobody. This game is long and so are each of the updates. You're clearly just not reading the dialogue or playing it at all if it takes you so little time to complete each update.

SerHawkes

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2017
It's taking DPC a bit longer to get the bigger updates out and it's all panic he'd have gotten the last update out quicker if he wasn't having to work extra shifts at work. And it seems people are forgetting about all these branching routes.
So many routes, outcomes, possiblities. As long as Shmocker Shmink Shmake doesn't pull at Leah and piss us all off again.

Reactions: Mormont

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
Nobody is purposefully taking longer to read the text. Nobody. This game is long and so are each of the updates. You're clearly just not reading the dialogue or playing it at all if it takes you so little time to complete each update.
Completely agree with you.Playing every routes with various affinities and status is taking long time.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Unless it has something to do with her conversation with Dawe. Maybe the Alphas have made her a better offer and part of that offer involves sabotaging the DIKs. Quinn doesn't look happy because, despite her tough exterior, deep down she likes the DIKs and knows that what she's doing isn't right, but she's doing it anyway because she feels she has to.
The conversation with Dawe was about alphas being under more strict survailence,making the purchase of steroids much more risky than before.Alphas as customers are currently hmmm..."cripled"
Damaging another source of income would serve no purpose other than "to see the world burn",which is not something among Quinn`s goals.

Quinn and the girls just like DIKs,its not hidden,theres no deep down,Riona says it,Quinn says it,it could not be any more blunt.

hmmm seems NAME88* will have another visit to her room, nice
There you go.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The conversation with Dawe was about alphas being under more strict survailence,making the purchase of steroids much more risky than before.Alphas as customers are currently hmmm..."cripled"
Damaging another source of income would serve no purpose other than "to see the world burn",which is not something among Quinn`s goals.

Quinn and the girls just like DIKs,its not hidden,theres no deep down,Riona says it,Quinn says it,it could not be any more blunt.
Firstly, we don't know what Dawe and Quinn talked about as it hasn't been revealed, and secondly, Quinn has said that this plan of hers "won't sit well with the DIKs" and posting a pic of a naked Cathy on the DIKs Rooster page seems like it fits that bill. She does look uncomfortable with having to "break the news to Rusty and Tommy", and maybe that is because she doesn't want to ruin the DIKs, but her selfish goals will likely damage them in some way and she seems more than willing to throw them under a bus to suit herself.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
No I'm reading the dialogue and the average update is taking me usually about 20 minutes. Keep in mind that I don't include jacking off to the titties in that time frame so that's probably why your run time is so much longer.

I don't know what confuses you, buddy. For every BAD update you get 8 ToN updates, so the latter obviously gets more content.
No episode of this game has ever taken 20 minutes to complete. Your attempts to throw shade on this game and shill for NLT are falling on deaf ears because everybody here knows you're full of shit.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Firstly, we don't know what Dawe and Quinn talked about as it hasn't been revealed, and secondly, Quinn has said that this plan of hers "won't sit well with the DIKs" and posting a pic of a naked Cathy on the DIKs Rooster page seems like it fits that bill. She does look uncomfortable with having to "break the news to Rusty and Tommy", and maybe that is because she doesn't want to ruin the DIKs, but her selfish goals will likely damage them in some way and she seems more than willing to throw them under a bus to suit herself.
Firstly - you dont know because you are not paying attention.Quinn mentions her talk with Dawe to Riona.
Secondly - the plan Quinn talks about with Sage is connected to Sage`s late night expedition,not to the events at the DIKs.
Thirdly - Tommy offers to take the blame if things go south and Quinn is not particularly happy about that proposition.
Fourthly - Quinn does not make a fortune out of her business,again,BLUNTLY shown to the players in ep 3,the girls are short on cash,despite the working girls covering their own tuitions,the "selfish" goal of Quinn is to keep HoTs running.

I have no idea what game are you playing but it is not Being a DIK by DrPinkCake.

hatonito

Jun 19, 2018
I have a couple questions: sorry if they've covered in the almost 3000 pages before, but.. you know.. :p

First off, the character art in this game is just... absurdly good, it has a quality I don't think I can compare to anything - is anything known about how it was made?

Second, the game does have "content warnings" early on - they're quite vague, though. I was curious about what they refer to, because if it's unavoidable soul-destroying shit... hey, I'd like to know what I'm getting into or if whatever-it-is can be avoided, etc - ideally without spoiling anything major, if possible.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I have a couple questions: sorry if they've covered in the almost 3000 pages before, but.. you know.. :p

First off, the character art in this game is just... absurdly good, it has a quality I don't think I can compare to anything - is anything known about how it was made?

Second, the game does have "content warnings" early on - they're quite vague, though. I was curious about what they refer to, because if it's unavoidable soul-destroying shit... hey, I'd like to know what I'm getting into or if whatever-it-is can be avoided, etc - ideally without spoiling anything major, if possible.
For the first question have a read of this post it's from a Q&A with DPC
https://f95zone.to/threads/being-a-dik-v0-4-2-dr-pinkcake.25332/post-3040303

The second one well I can't tell you if there will be soul-destroying drama it's unlikely I'm sure bad things will happen just not on the level of his previous game AL.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017

There you go.
hehehe, I'll go there first :p

Edit : Seems like a good number of people here forgot the most important rule of internet : You just don't feed a troll. Just stop it, why are you even trying to explain stuff to someone doesn't wanna understand?

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes