I'm not going to say it's Sage. I'm just going to say it's probably:
  • a girl;
  • who's a HOT;
  • and a redhead;
  • and in a leadership role;
  • who can't play the guitar;
  • can't keep quiet during sex;
  • has no problem with anal;
  • and has a boyfriend who is cheating on her.
Waaaait, what did i miss that there is a theory that Sage is Jade's daughter?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't know why people still want to fuck Bella and MC told us that it doesn't fucking end well. Like shes fucking gorgeous and I'm beginning to really like her, but I remember Acting Lessons.
Who cares? A bit of drama is gonna discourage you from pursuing a specific girl? If so I don't think this game is for you.

I don't know how many times this has to be repeated but this. is. not. Acting. Lessons.

Last edited:

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
I don't know why people still want to fuck Bella and MC told us that it doesn't fucking end well. Like shes fucking gorgeous and I'm beginning to really like her, but I remember Acting Lessons.
You answered your question.;)
She is gorgeous and as far as I am concerned this is a fair reason of wanting to be intimate with her.
I do not mind though if people stay away from her. More Bella for me. :love::love::love:

Odin73

Feb 16, 2020
You answered your question.;)
She is gorgeous and as far as I am concerned this is a fair reason of wanting to be intimate with her.
I do not mind though if people stay away from her. More Bella for me. :love::love::love:

Hey hey hey there, I aint leaving Bella! ;)

Reactions: pilapila3

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Who cares? A bit of drama is gonna discourage you from pursuing a specific girl? If so I don't think this game is you for.

I don't know how many times this has to be repeated but this. is. not. Acting. Lessons.
It is kind of "when is the update" topic;)
What is amazing people got emotionally destroyed playing AL and they cannot wait for the next BaDIK release although the deeper into the woods the darker it gets. One might asked why. Curiosity, unknowingly for many, takes charge. You add beautiful girls and folk starts wondering who we are going to loose this time.
Said that I think this topic will pop up every third page at least. :ROFLMAO:

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
What is amazing people got emotionally destroyed playing AL and they cannot wait for the next BaDIK release although the deeper into the woods the darker it gets.
I can confirm this, i got wrecked by AL and as much i want the next update the further we are in the story the more uneasy i get.

Apr 7, 2020
please add
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
l love this game! But please add more foot fetish scenes!

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
That tragedy is likely key to her backstory. Does Jill feel guilty or responsible or even get blamed somehow for what happened to her sis and got taunted for it at school? Who knows, but there is a good chance we will find out in C.5.
I expect her sister had been bullied and this led to a tragic end.

MC was thinking not of a tragic end, but of calling for help. This has several variants of explanation.

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Who cares? A bit of drama is gonna discourage you from pursuing a specific girl? If so I don't think this game is for you.

Sure it is not but there is a lot of foreshadowing about darker themes in this game: tragedy and mental trauma, prostitution, selling and use of drugs.

So yes, Being a Dik is not the same as Acting Lessons but anyone ignoring the signs do it at their own risk.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
Soon, it will be one year of wait between updates...because DrPinkCake feels like it...

Seriously, how can you work at a game full-time and be unable to put out at least quarterly updates while expecting to earn monthly income from your Patreon supporters?

If he wants to put out one update per 6 months, he should make it so that he earns income from Patreon supporters once per 6 months as well.
Read the changelog. No new content was added.

If you're fine with updates consisting only of bug fixes & patches, you're in the minority.
Looks like you clicked on the wrong thread for your self righteous whining about how others should act and work to make money.

Here's the place from that: Home of the righteous defenders of what is right and correct
You'll be in good company there since it's all they're crying about.
Not to mention get away with it even if it's, like this thread is, "heavily moderated".

Oh make sure to mention how much money the Dev is making and how stupid his Patreons are.

GLHF

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sure it is not but there is a lot of foreshadowing about darker themes in this game: tragedy and mental trauma, prostitution, selling and use of drugs.

So yes, Being a Dik is not the same as Acting Lessons but anyone ignoring the signs do it at their own risk.
No one is ignoring anything, I'm simply stating anyone who hesitates to pursue a girl simply because of fear of drama due the dev's previous game should probably not play this or any of DPC's games.

Last edited:
Jan 16, 2020
I know the game is named Being a DIK but Being a Chick is way nicer. You get all the baes: Bella, Jill, Josy and Maya while side chicks like Jade and Cathy are available whereas on the DIK side you get all of the hoes. So if you prefer STDs, HIV and shit then have at it. I think becoming a druggie like Tommy or Quinn and getting diseases could be a good plot point for the MC. Like he has to find his way out of it and goes into severe debt.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes