BigTyson

Dec 6, 2017
Does anyone know how many pages back the last couple of progress reports and more importantly the preview images are? I tried searching but that was of no help, I could be dumb though.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Knight_BP

Developer Of Broken Promises
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2019
of course Jill won.... she always does..... but soon her drama will start and then she'll be deadlast in the rankings
She will maybe have drama sure but not as bad as Maya and Josy. Besides relationships have ups and downs. For one Jill doesn't live in the same world as the MC, she is rich beautiful and also kind but she has one flaw, she doesn't know how the MC world works and how different it is, she also is stubborn but i like that personally :p

Also there hasn't been any indication or secrets that Jill is trying to hide. There is one thing that i still ask myself what campaign is she running? it's just curiosity, i don't doubt that it is a good campaign. Also her family is a mysterious too but not a big deal for MC since he is dating her because of her and not her family.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
There is one thing that i still ask myself what campaign is she running? it's just curiosity, i don't doubt that it is a good campaign. Also her family is a mysterious too but not a big deal for MC since he is dating her because of her and not her family.
It's a campaign for a support group. We don't yet know what for, but I'm sure it's very altruistic and maybe it has something to do with bullying which is why she was so keen to help the MC. There also seems to be some history with her too in regards to bullying, or at least something similar as it's hinted at by Bella.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
She will maybe have drama sure but not as bad as Maya and Josy.
Famous last words :sneaky:.

But mentioning Bella and Jill has me going :illuminati: again.

Here's something interesting: Jill called Cathy when the MC was "bullied". And Bella told us she doesn't like Jade. So obviously Bella influenced Jill. Bella also doesn't like Tybalt, who's Jade's son. So does this mean Bella doesn't like Jade because of Tybalt or she doesn't like Tybalt because of Jade? I think it's the second based on whatever history Bella has with Jade. Now I also remember Bella telling the MC she also used to be in college and such. Now here's an interesting idea :illuminati:: what if Jade and Bella used to be part of the original HOTs? And something happened that made Bella dislike Jade. Which leads me to the person who took the picture of Cathy... What if it was Jade? We know they hang out together. But why would Jade do this? Well, I'm still assuming Jade and Sage have some kind of relation. So Jade is helping the HOTs somehow... Again, yes it's another crazy theory, but I need to do something to pass the time and I already finished The DeLuca Family and City of Broken Dreamers :).

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Famous last words :sneaky:.

But mentioning Bella and Jill has me going :illuminati: again.

Here's something interesting: Jill called Cathy when the MC was "bullied". And Bella told us she doesn't like Jade. So obviously Bella influenced Jill. Bella also doesn't like Tybalt, who's Jade's son. So does this mean Bella doesn't like Jade because of Tybalt or she doesn't like Tybalt because of Jade? I think it's the second based on whatever history Bella has with Jade. Now I also remember Bella telling the MC she also used to be in college and such. Now here's an interesting idea :illuminati:: what if Jade and Bella used to be part of the original HOTs? And something happened that made Bella dislike Jade. Which leads me to the person who took the picture of Cathy... What if it was Jade? We know they hang out together. But why would Jade do this? Well, I'm still assuming Jade and Sage have some kind of relation. So Jade is helping the HOTs somehow... Again, yes it's another crazy theory, but I need to do something to pass the time and I already finished The DeLuca Family and City of Broken Dreamers :).
Quinn took the picture of Cathy, or she had one of the HOT girls do it as it looks like it was taken in the womens locker room of the college gym and they'd have easy access to that. This is simply part of Quinn's plan; to get the DIKs in trouble for posting a nude picture of a faculty member on social media. Why? Maybe we'll find out a bit more in Ep 5 which is prophetically titled, "HOTheaded".

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: aarbei23

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
Jill has some baggage for sure. There are indications that she was bullied as a kid. But why? Pretty, connected, rich has "in" crowd written all over it. I forget where but there were indications that she stuttered too (which may have caused the bullying) but what event may have triggered that.

The Chekov's gun is here:
DrawerPicture.jpg

Those photos were "interactive-able" for a reason. Remember in AL how DPC strategically placed a thumb over the spa/pool photo to save it for a later reveal? Using that thumb to prevent us from reading what's written on the B&W photo ain't no accident either.

I now suspect that the girl in the photo is Jill piggybacking with her sister or her sister with mom. Memories of happier times.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That tragedy is likely key to her backstory. Does Jill feel guilty or responsible or even get blamed somehow for what happened to her sis and got taunted for it at school? Who knows, but there is a good chance we will find out in C.5.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I'm thinking maybe Stephens from another relationship he had. Jade wouldn't raise no spoilt brat like Tybalt.
There is such a thing called Stepsons/Stepdaughters plebs.
There's also the fact that she threw Tybalt's picture first during that argument with her husband. She'd probably have left it out of the barrage if that was her beloved son.

Maya also mentioned that Tybalt's dad was the biggest donor to school. Kind of odd that someone working in the school would also be its biggest donor. Could be Tybalt isn't Burke's either but a nephew or something and it was Tybalt's dad's hefty donations that got Burke his job in the school.

Reactions: Tumai and Mormont

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
I feel like that might happen soon, hopefully in Ep 5, because even though they said they might try to fake it, they'll probably realise they can't and so will have to do it with the MC (on the threeway path, of course, the friendship path will likely handle it differently). I also think this works out better for the Maya fans who wanted to just be with her because, even though Josy is involved, having her there might make popping Maya's cherry easier because Josy will be there to help her relax and maybe even take her focus off the pain by making out with her. Josy seemed quite excited when she found out Maya was into the MC so perhaps the prospect of seeing her girlfriend lose her virginity to him turns her on. ;)

But here's another question to wrap your head around: did they ever specify what the threesome had to be? MMF? MFF? All girl? Perhaps the latter is how they complete the task on the friendship path. :sneaky:
Yeah that might be true, but bro your question is like an conspirancy question lmao. I'm so excited to get the EP 5... that will be very amazing!

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes