Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I was going to reply, but thankfully waited and thus saw your answer to that. Every task is done by the MC or Derek except egging the Preps. I'm not sure how that is missed by people, because it's specifically noted in game when completed. If the MC doesn't have sex with Quinn outdoors, you're clued in that Derek had sex with Wendy or Minny outdoors. That completes two tasks given both girls are feminists. Since Minny slapped him I assume it was Wendy he settled for, then again maybe Minny slapped him after their roll in the grass. The carwash is completed, because they did it. There's no requirement on the board that they make money at it.

As far as speculation about that one task not completed, I believe it will be resolved in 1 of 3 ways at the very start of Episode 5; 1) Tommy goes through the tasks one by one, noting which pledge did it, then points out they failed to Egg the Preps, but the DIK's en masse will then go to the Prep Mansion and egg it together to complete the task. Family comes first after all. 2) One of the other DIK's do the task for them then state they saw Derek do it. Likely Jacob, Nick, Rusty, or a combination of those brothers. I doubt Tommy would like it, but if Rusty backs it then Tommy would back down. 3) Tommy looks at the clock, says the night isn't over, and as long as it's done by 11:59 PM then they'll succeed. Derek and the MC run like bats out of hell, grabbing eggs on the way, then proceed to finish the task with the brothers watching. Regardless, I just don't see any way that both of them don't get their jackets at the start of Episode 5. The build up has been real through the first 4 episodes, and Pinkcake would want to give us some satisfaction before introducing whatever other DIK drama is planned for episode 5.
Those are all plausible but I'm with Mormont in thinking that MC's achievement of fighting Chad and getting him kicked out of the tri alphas will more then make up for the one task that they missed. Rusty told MC that it was Tommy's idea to not have the DIK's praise/discuss it with MC so I'd imagine they do just that during their evaluation.

Last edited:

FriedRiceMuncher

Mar 31, 2020
Just after some info about what some scenes are (I haven't gone back and looked into all the alternate pathways), what are the scenes that are between Ep 3 - Isabella & Ep 3 - Maya 100% and between Ep 4 - Isabella & Ep 4 - Jill?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Didn't really like the game at the beginning. But then it gets better and better! Now I'm looking forward to the next update!! Thanks the developer for sharing such a interesting game for free!
Let's clarify, the game is not free. DPC does not publish it here. It can be purchased on Steam as already noted or one needs to support on Patreon. What is available here is a Goodwill of some "fanatics" in positive meaning that love the game. DPC promoted the game here at the beginning but it is not the case anymore as far as I know.
Just FYI, if you join Steam community of BaDIK or DPC's Patreon I would not be too vocal about were you got your copy from. To my understanding some of our maggot brothers got their hands slapped there for obtaining let's call it unauthorized copy. I do not like the P-word.;)
Said that, if you like the game and can afford it than you should consider supporting the Dev. This way he can deliver more for all of us. Personally I used Steam and purchased AL and BaDik.
No hard feelings please, I am not trying to scold you. Just wanted to give you full picture.:sneaky:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Another wrong theory seems to be the thing at the moment I wonder why :rolleyes: the MC not Becoming a Dik would defeat the whole purpose of the game he is a shoo-in for that jacket after he took out Chad.
I believe even if Tommy decides to cockblock them from joining, nearly all of the DIKs will protest :D MC is damned legendary right now, especially on total DIK run

Tabby1

Jun 17, 2018
Such a great game really enjoy the tone, love the Ice Queen and looking forward to the next chapter where I will hopefully be a DIK. Happy to be a supporter of this one!

Reactions: Tumai

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was wondering when we gonna fuck Jill... but now I thinking one more thing how long to make the threesome if you get Josy and Maya?
I feel like that might happen soon, hopefully in Ep 5, because even though they said they might try to fake it, they'll probably realise they can't and so will have to do it with the MC (on the threeway path, of course, the friendship path will likely handle it differently). I also think this works out better for the Maya fans who wanted to just be with her because, even though Josy is involved, having her there might make popping Maya's cherry easier because Josy will be there to help her relax and maybe even take her focus off the pain by making out with her. Josy seemed quite excited when she found out Maya was into the MC so perhaps the prospect of seeing her girlfriend lose her virginity to him turns her on. ;)

But here's another question to wrap your head around: did they ever specify what the threesome had to be? MMF? MFF? All girl? Perhaps the latter is how they complete the task on the friendship path. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: aarbei23

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
You're misinformed about a couple of things, any of the sexual tasks that you choose not to do Derek ends up doing them. Derek bangs one of the feminists out doors plus caught a slap in the process which gives him 2 tasks, 3 if Lily or Mona/Camila didn't give you your 2nd slap totaling 3. Since you didn't bang Jade it looks like (and show Derek) nor Quinn on the rooftop, those tasks are completed by Derek instead. Every task is completed minus egging the Preps. I count the carwash as well since they still did it even if no money was made.

Now based off your list there is no tie my friend as Derek definitely did a lot more of the tasks then the MC in your playthrough.
You're right, I did miss a few things which is why subsequent comments from me acknowledged that when they were pointed out to me. I also did fuck Quinn on the rooftop and now that you mention it, I guess that does count as sex outdoors, especially since Jacob sees it and can vouch for the MC. So I guess Derek does have the most completed tasks on my playthrough.

Those are all plausible but I'm with Mormont in thinking that MC's achievement of fighting Chad and getting him kicked out of the tri alphas will more then make up for the one task that they missed. Rusty told MC that it was Tommy's idea to not have the DIK's praise/discuss it with MC so I'd imagine they do just that during their evaluation.
This is why I previously posted that I'm starting to think the whole Hell Week challenge was a red herring by making you think it's important when it really isn't because the MC being part of the DIKs was already pre-determined as it's the title of the game.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
As much as I'd like to see a threesome between Maya and Josy I just don't think it will happen right away I'd rather they build up trust again with the MC and at least sort out the situation they are in before they can think about a threesome.
Yes, I too would prefer to see it as something they want to do after strengthening their relationship rather than as something they're compelled to do because of these tasks, but who knows, maybe they all have such a good time at the Hell Week party that they go back to Maya's dorm or to the MC's room in the DIK house and just let the mood take them.

Logically speaking, it would be the right thing to do to talk things through before taking this big step, but we're also dealing with first year college students with strong hormonal impulses and it could also could make for more drama if they rush into this rather dealing with any lingering issues first. Plus, think of the potential comedic shenanigans if the MC has to try to sneak them out of the DIK mansion the morning after the party. :ROFLMAO: That's certainly something DPC will have seen in all those comedy college films they're basing this game on.

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you for sharing.

That's around 62% of episode 4 static renders, but a whopping 95% of animations. This is going to be a very active chapter it seems. Since DPC said the update got bigger than he planned and if my memory isn't completely wrong, he planned this chapter to be at least the same size as Ep. 4. It could mean we're probably going to be waiting for a couple of more months though, instead of just one more like people wished.

I'm assuming you're a Patreon. Could you please tell me what the $25 animation poll was about? Long scene? And who won? Thanks.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes