Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020
I have a question about the conversation between Sage and Quinn at the end of ep 4. Sage is clearly being ordered by Quinn to do something major to bring in money for the HOT house to fund the tuition of the big pledge class. What might that task be? Turning a major trick, my guess.

Reactions: TheLordOfDarkness

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
I
I have a question about the conversation between Sage and Quinn at the end of ep 4. Sage is clearly being ordered by Quinn to do something major to bring in money for the HOT house to fund the tuition of the big pledge class. What might that task be? Turning a major trick, my guess.
I feel it will be somewhat related to MC but not sure.Remember the conversation between Quinn and Riona during the protest.They pointed someone and talk about a plan.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't think Sage is being ordered, especially since she's the HOT president. Sage simply has a part to play in whatever Quinn is planning and Quinn is reminding of her of the stakes at play. As for what it is, that's anyone's guess. What does seem clear is that it won't go down well with the DIKs and may be something that could ruin them.

I feel it will be somewhat related to MC but not sure.Remember the conversation between Quinn and Riona during the protest.They pointed someone and talk about a plan.
I don't see it can be related to the MC since he just got there. Whatever plan Quinn has got going on has more than likely been in the works long before he got there. If anything, it might be something that will damage the DIKs and threaten their existence and with the MC now likely being a DIK at this point, he'll confront Sage about it who will feel guilty for what she's done, especially because it now impacts the MC who she's grown attached to.

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
The real question that everyone wants to know is when we'll be able to fuck Jill...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: D Dog

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
I don't think Sage is being ordered, especially since she's the HOT president. Sage simply has a part to play in whatever Quinn is planning and Quinn is reminding of her of the stakes at play. As for what it is, that's anyone's guess. What does seem clear is that it won't go down well with the DIKs and may be something that could ruin them.

I don't see it can be related to the MC since he just got there. Whatever plan Quinn has got going on has more than likely been in the works long before he got there. If anything, it might be something that will damage the DIKs and threaten their existence and with the MC now likely being a DIK at this point, he'll confront Sage about it who will feel guilty for what she's done, especially because it now impacts the MC who she's grown attached to.
It is not DIRECTLY related i think and Quinn planned something including MC.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It is not DIRECTLY related i think and Quinn planned something including MC.
I mean, maybe she has incriminating pictures if you bought everything from her "menu", especially Sarah since you can fuck her in the same broom closet that we saw in those other pictures, but I still don't see her including him in her plans when he's only been there 2 weeks.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
I mean, maybe she has incriminating pictures if you bought everything from her "menu", especially Sarah since you can fuck her in the same broom closet that we saw in those other pictures, but I still don't see her including him in her plans when he's only been there 2 weeks.
They know her relationship with Sage and buy her services or not the scene is the same during protest.

Knight Court

Apr 10, 2020

Maybe I was reading too much into it but the bit of the convo about influx of daughters struck me there’s a tuition-funding angle to this and Sage was stepping up to something big. Quinn was seeming like she was wearing the pants in the family.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I have a feeling there will be different outcomes depending on how many of the Hell Week tasks the MC did and how many Derek did. In fact, here's a question for everyone: on your main playthrough how many of the Hell Week tasks did you do and how many did Derek do? This was mine:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So, the MC and Derek can complete 10 of the 12 tasks and, my MC "won" 4 of them (unsure how the car wash will be marked since they made $0 and Derek went off with the old teacher) and Derek "won" 4 (again, because of the uncertainty of the car wash). Neither of them completed all of the tasks and it's a tie for who did the most, so it will be interesting for me to see how this works out in Ep 5 for my MC.
You're misinformed about a couple of things, any of the sexual tasks that you choose not to do Derek ends up doing them. Derek bangs one of the feminists out doors plus caught a slap in the process which gives him 2 tasks, 3 if Lily or Mona/Camila didn't give you your 2nd slap totaling 3. Since you didn't bang Jade it looks like (and show Derek) nor Quinn on the rooftop, those tasks are completed by Derek instead. Every task is completed minus egging the Preps. I count the carwash as well since they still did it even if no money was made.

Now based off your list there is no tie my friend as Derek definitely did a lot more of the tasks then the MC in your playthrough.

Last edited:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
I was wondering when we gonna fuck Jill... but now I thinking one more thing how long to make the threesome if you get Josy and Maya?

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
You're misinformed about a couple of things, any of the sexual tasks that you choose not to do Derek ends up doing them. Derek bangs one of the feminists out doors plus caught a slap in the process which gives him 2 tasks, 3 if Lily or Mona/Camila didn't give you your 2nd slap totaling 3. Since you didn't bang Jade it looks like (and show Derek) nor Quinn on the rooftop, those tasks are completed by Derek instead. Every task is completed minus egging the Preps. I count the carwash as well since they still did it even if no money was made.

Now based of your list there is no tie my friend as Derek definitely did a lot more of the tasks then the MC in your playthrough.
I was going to reply, but thankfully waited and thus saw your answer to that. Every task is done by the MC or Derek except egging the Preps. I'm not sure how that is missed by people, because it's specifically noted in game when completed. If the MC doesn't have sex with Quinn outdoors, you're clued in that Derek had sex with Wendy or Minny outdoors. That completes two tasks given both girls are feminists. Since Minny slapped him I assume it was Wendy he settled for, then again maybe Minny slapped him after their roll in the grass. The carwash is completed, because they did it. There's no requirement on the board that they make money at it.

As far as speculation about that one task not completed, I believe it will be resolved in 1 of 3 ways at the very start of Episode 5; 1) Tommy goes through the tasks one by one, noting which pledge did it, then points out they failed to Egg the Preps, but the DIK's en masse will then go to the Prep Mansion and egg it together to complete the task. Family comes first after all. 2) One of the other DIK's do the task for them then state they saw Derek do it. Likely Jacob, Nick, Rusty, or a combination of those brothers. I doubt Tommy would like it, but if Rusty backs it then Tommy would back down. 3) Tommy looks at the clock, says the night isn't over, and as long as it's done by 11:59 PM then they'll succeed. Derek and the MC run like bats out of hell, grabbing eggs on the way, then proceed to finish the task with the brothers watching. Regardless, I just don't see any way that both of them don't get their jackets at the start of Episode 5. The build up has been real through the first 4 episodes, and Pinkcake would want to give us some satisfaction before introducing whatever other DIK drama is planned for episode 5.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes