Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thank you for sharing.

That's around 62% of episode 4 static renders, but a whopping 95% of animations. This is going to be a very active chapter it seems. Since DPC said the update got bigger than he planned and if my memory isn't completely wrong, he planned this chapter to be at least the same size as Ep. 4. It could mean we're probably going to be waiting for a couple of more months though, instead of just one more like people wished.

I'm assuming you're a Patreon. Could you please tell me what the $25 animation poll was about? Long scene? And who won? Thanks.
Unfortunately I'm not a patron because it seems I might have pissed off by DPC over on Steam by expressing why, at the time, I didn't like the whole Maya/Josy thing and they blocked me on Patreon. Maybe direct that question to N7 as they seem to be a patron although I don't know at what pledge level.

Zwafou

Jan 3, 2018
I was going to reply, but thankfully waited and thus saw your answer to that. Every task is done by the MC or Derek
The pledging girls have a similar list if in remember correctly (as Maya and MC discussed to help each other),
does the full extent of the list have been published ? do we know the associated deadline ?

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
Unfortunately I'm not a patron because it seems I might have pissed off by DPC over on Steam by expressing why, at the time, I didn't like the whole Maya/Josy thing and they blocked me on Patreon. Maybe direct that question to N7 as they seem to be a patron although I don't know at what pledge level.
Thanks. And what is he, a kid? Come on. At least I'm being proven right from months ago about how he's building himself an echo chamber that will likely lead to more and more issues as things progress.

N7 if you could, please, say what's the long animation poll, I'd much appreciate. Thank you and sorry for bothering you.

• Angry
Reactions: ProofreadingRUS

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
I bought BaD for Steam, is it the same version as patreon?
I mean that the vault codes are the same and the money location etc.

I know the save don’t work crosswise but I bought BaD mainly because I support the dev.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
For this game and a few others i can be as patience as i can, i think it will really worth the wait
It has been so far,every single scene with my Baby makes it worth it no matter how long the wait:giggle:

The pledging girls have a similar list if in remember correctly (as Maya and MC discussed to help each other),
does the full extent of the list have been published ? do we know the associated deadline ?
If my memory doesnt fail me Maya gives the entire list near the end of ep 3 and she has a week or 2 more to finish it

HyperNinja7

Oct 10, 2017
Thanks. And what is he, a kid? Come on. At least I'm being proven right from months ago about how he's building himself an echo chamber that will likely lead to more and more issues as things progress.

N7 if you could, please, say what's the long animation poll, I'd much appreciate. Thank you and sorry for bothering you.
Wasn’t it mentioned in a previous status update post here that Jill won the long animation poll ? I may be wrong but that’s what I recall.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Wasn’t it mentioned in a previous status update post here that Jill won the long animation poll ? I may be wrong but that’s what I recall.
Yes, Jill won the special render poll for the longer animations and she won the poll for a set of special renders in Ep 5.

This week I mainly worked on the script and static renders. I posed ~330 renders and some animations as well.

1077 renders and 111 animations are complete, on top of that I have a healthy queue waiting to render.

I spent some time playtesting the update, to get a feel for it. It's going to be a fairly big one.

I can't accurately estimate how many renders are left to pose, but I think it will be more than 2000 renders and ~130-140 animations in total.

I bought more licensed songs for the game, but some of them are earmarked for future episodes, meaning I won't add everything at once. I'm definitely loving the new freedom I've gotten with using licensed music.

Jill won the poll for a longer animation, so look forward to that in Episode 5.

The Acting Lessons Lewd render set for Rena is now available in the $15 tier. Get it .

Have a nice weekend and stay safe

Dr PinkCake
View attachment 582459

Jill won the Special render poll. Here's the first special render of her for episode 5.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
of course Jill won.... she always does..... but soon her drama will start and then she'll be deadlast in the rankings
For some reason I dig it:ROFLMAO:
I am not her fan. She is way overprotective and as a result she does more harm than good.
Once she discovers secrets of sex we are going to see Jill-gone-wild. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Maybe DPC will spend one episode on Mardi Grass as a main event with Jill in the first plan:unsure::cool::ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes