Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well, for me it was more a question of who I could do rather than what I could do ;).

Also, the MC and Derek can complete all of the tasks except for "Egg the preps". "Have sex outdoors" can be done by the MC fucking Quinn and Derek fucking the feminist (thus Derek is accomplishing 2 tasks). "Fuck a feminist" can also be done by the MC fucking Jade (she's the feminist teacher).

But to speculate: A while back there was a theory that the MC is not going to be a DIK because of the eggs thing and because it's possible to let Derek do most of them. It's also assumed the MC is being ignored on purpose by Tommy because of whatever drama is going on behind the scenes involving the drugs, whoring, Chad, etc.
Yes, you're right I forgot about Jade being the feminist. But still, my MC went with Maya and Josy so neither of them did that task.

As to that theory, I suppose it's possible that the MC might not become a DIK if Derek does more tasks, or if certain tasks are given more weight, but then I wonder if all the variables here with the different tasks will actually matter or if they'll let in you regardless of how well you did.

Reactions: aarbei23

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Another wrong theory seems to be the thing at the moment I wonder why :rolleyes: the MC not Becoming a Dik would defeat the whole purpose of the game he is a shoo-in for that jacket after he took out Chad.
I believe it could happen that the MC wont be a DIK but as you said, taking out Chad of the alphas presidency will be a factor for tommy on letting him in.

On my route i let Derek do almost all of the task except for a few so we ware going to have to wait and see if that plays a part.

Reactions: aarbei23

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Yes, you're right I forgot about Jade being the feminist. But still, my MC went with Maya and Josy so neither of them did that task.
I thought it was implied Derek fucked the feminist outside during the DIK's party regardless of the MC going with Josy/Maya or the fucking Quinn scene?

Another wrong theory seems to be the thing at the moment I wonder why :rolleyes: the MC not Becoming a Dik would defeat the whole purpose of the game he is a shoo-in for that jacket after he took out Chad.
It's probably not permanent. Just another obstacle the MC has to deal with (i.e. find out the behind the scenes stuff so he can finally become the ultimate DIK). Or perhaps I'm just looking for a reason to stay with Sage or Bella :giggle:.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
:WaitWhat::WaitWhat::WaitWhat: old teacher here i come:PogChamp:

D Have sex outdoors
Was the old teacher a feminist though? Also, how did Derek have sex outdoors? I thought neither of them had that opportunity?

Yeah, this why I wonder if the Hell Week stuff actually mattered if it's pre-determined that the MC will become a DIK because the game demands it on the basis of the title. Maybe if you don't do enough tasks Tommy will reject you but Rusty and the others will overrule him and let the MC in.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I believe it could happen that the MC wont be a DIK but as you said, taking out Chad of the alphas presidency will be a factor for tommy on letting him in.

On my route i let Derek do almost all of the task except for a few so we ware going to have to wait and see if that plays a part.
The whole Hell Week could be a red herring because, as Mormont rightly points out, the game is called "Being a DIK" and it seems far more likely that the title refers to being in the fraternity than just having DIK status and/or affinity. Even those optional moments where you could seemingly gain favour with the DIKs, like giving money to Nick at the strip club or Jacob seeing you fuck Quinn, probably matter less than we might think as well.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mikedazz1

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Was the old teacher a feminist though? Also, how did Derek have sex outdoors? I thought neither of them had that opportunity?

Yeah, this why I wonder if the Hell Week stuff actually mattered if it's pre-determined that the MC will become a DIK because the game demands it on the basis of the title. Maybe if you don't do enough tasks Tommy will reject you but Rusty and the others will overrule him and let the MC in.
I think Jacob (he was the one that spotted MC &Quinn on the roof I believe) will speak up in case MC gets in trouble. I mean, scoring Quinn in public is something, isn't it?:unsure:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Who knows maybe Tommy will need some fall guy if Rusty is indisposed after the whole Cathy picture fallout happens as Tommy will probably take up running the diks on short notice.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
No the old teacher was just a teacher. Derek fucked one of the gender studies girls outside (or both). He says he completed 2 tasks and the only one left is fucking a teacher. The MC then deduces what those tasks were Derek completed the night before when the MC was hanging out with Quinn/Maya/Josy :):
DerekTasks.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Ilhares

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I think Jacob (he was the one that spotted MC &Quinn on the roof I believe) will speak up in case MC gets in trouble. I mean, scoring Quinn in public is something, isn't it?:unsure:
We also got slapped by Mona in front of Jacob in a non-optional scene, so if you if you didn't fuck Quinn this will probably serve in place of that.

No the old teacher was just a teacher. Derek fucked one of the gender studies girls outside (or both). He says he completed 2 tasks and the only one left is fucking a teacher. The MC then deduces what those tasks were Derek completed the night before when the MC was hanging out with Quinn/Maya/Josy :):
View attachment 616119
Huh...didn't pick up on that. So I guess if that's the case it means Derek did more than my MC and the only thing left to do will be to egg the preps. Maybe that will happen at the start of Ep 5 and doing it might negatively affect your relationship with Jill.

MrFalcon71

Aug 9, 2017
There's more than 3 branches, A LOT more. Most games are mere saplings, this game is a 200 foot tall redwood.
Yeah and thats why this game is the best in this site but patience is harsh in this damn condition.This game boosted the standarts and i have a trauma named bannerlord(7 years 6 months and 3 days).

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
what were the dates for the updates for season one?
Feb 9 2019 EP1 and Ep4 feb 22 this year right?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes