name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
But that is exactly what we were trying to do in your absence, just trying to take care of her;)
Bottom line everything would stay within family:ROFLMAO:
Fuck that!
She is being taken care of like a Queen,no need for any help whatsoever :HideThePain:

You lost that bet... I chose no. Then again, I ignore Quinn's existence and whenever game allows it. Never took her number, faked cumming and left on the roof.
I am very proud of you.

Sage is not a 3rd year student, she is a senior student (4th year). Jill in turn is a junior student (3th year).
Quinn I don't remember, but I guess she must be in her 3rd year too.
Josy and Maya, as well as other CHICK daughters like Mona or Camila, are obviously freshman students (1st year), like the MC and Derek.
Riona is a sophomore or a junior?
Thats what I remember aswell,Sage being at her final year.
Quinn could be at her 2nd or 3rd,with 3rd making more sens given she is VP (and VIP :HideThePain: )...sure she could get promoted from applicant to VP in just 1 year,I mean she is Quinn<3,that would also mean she managed to set the entire operation during that 1 year,which...yeah I got faith in my Baby:cool:

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
My account here is since 2018, but I'm new at the forum. First time I talk and interact with the people. So can you explain me what is this gifs below the users messages and where I can get one?

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
didn't know that...
It's fine if it's from the game but anything off-topic will be deleted. Don't worry about the scaremongering

My account here is since 2018, but I'm new at the forum. First time I talk and interact with the people. So can you explain me what is this gifs below the users messages and where I can get one?
There are links to signatures on the first page just pick and choose what ones you like.

Bateman22

May 7, 2017
It seems that the release is still far away by reading the latest update. I would say that an optimistic scenario is 3 weeks from now.

Real Kreten

Apr 10, 2020
In my view, they are mutually exclusive in the future process:
1. Polyamory with Maya and Josy,
2. Separate relationships with Maya or Josy.
One variant undermines the other. If mc had the ability to determine which of the girls would end up with it, it would create its superiority in a possible threesome alternative. DPC either creates a realistic basis for polyamors or just joins two paths together for the time being. I, as a Cretine, hope for the first.

poyyiee

Dec 15, 2017
i'm getting this error, any solution? downloaded compressed version.

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png'>:
File "game/scripts/classes/english101/english_test1.rpy", line 156, in <module>
Exception: Could not load image u'images/classes/math101/math_cheat.png': error('Failed to decode WEBP',)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I would put money on end of April update being way too optimistic. Last time round, the expectation was "end of Nov" and it came out in Feb, so..uh :HideThePain:

I still think DPC shot himself in the foot by going with the 3-doors branch too early and now he is stuck with making mutually exclusive content for different paths. e.g. I love Bella to death and she's my main but I would have been perfectly happy if, instead of spending gawd knows how long coming up with that "watering the plants" mini game :HideThePain: and used his time on something else. The game is getting broader at the expense length (no that was not a dick pun - I meant timeline progression wise, MC's actually only been at B&R 2 weeks after 4 chapters.)

Fingers crossed that DPC doesn't get into a GRR Martin situation where (a) complexity slows content to a crawl (book path), or (b) throws up his hands and just bum rushes a mess out at the end (HBO show path).

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
If there will be three or four seasons and the quality will remain the same as now.
He does an almost impossible task.

i can't wait to see how this all comes to an end but it's good to live in hope.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I would put money on end of April update being way too optimistic. Last time round, the expectation was "end of Nov" and it came out in Feb, so..uh :HideThePain:

I still think DPC shot himself in the foot by going with the 3-doors branch too early and now he is stuck with making mutually exclusive content for different paths. e.g. I love Bella to death and she's my main but I would have been perfectly happy if, instead of spending gawd knows how long coming up with that "watering the plants" mini game :HideThePain: and used his time on something else. The game is getting broader at the expense length (no that was not a dick pun - I meant timeline progression wise, MC's actually only been at B&R 2 weeks after 4 chapters.)

Fingers crossed that DPC doesn't get into a GRR Martin situation where (a) complexity slows content to a crawl (book path), or (b) throws up his hands and just bum rushes a mess out at the end (HBO show path).
*January and yeah I get what you're saying.

Reactions: Darkmetal

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
Holy sh*t!!!!!
When the plot twist with Maya and Josy happened, I threw a cup of water on the wall.
Not because of both been lesbian, of course. But I felt so betrayed xD

This game is better than most blockbuster movies!!!!!

ps. Sorry for my bad english
ps. There is a way to be "good" with all 5 main girls?

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes