barbatoscloud

Nov 10, 2019

This week I posed static renders, wrote more of the script and playtested the game.
One of my PCs had a GPU malfunction, but I replaced the failing part and it's up and running again.

1572 static renders and 126 animations are currently produced. I have a healthy queue of animations and static renders waiting to render.
I'm going to push on with this for the next week as well and start working on a free-roam event soon while finishing up in some areas that are partially complete.
This update got bigger than I was aiming for, but everything I've put in it was needed for the episode and to kick off Season 2.

Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter
Dr PinkCake
i need this game i am so bored #stayathome

Reactions: SIRDEEZ

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018

This week I posed static renders, wrote more of the script and playtested the game.
One of my PCs had a GPU malfunction, but I replaced the failing part and it's up and running again.

1572 static renders and 126 animations are currently produced. I have a healthy queue of animations and static renders waiting to render.
I'm going to push on with this for the next week as well and start working on a free-roam event soon while finishing up in some areas that are partially complete.
This update got bigger than I was aiming for, but everything I've put in it was needed for the episode and to kick off Season 2.

Have a nice weekend and a Happy Easter
Dr PinkCake
The bigger the better. It's so good to have a game where each update takes longer than 20 minutes to finish. We're also in desperate need of new hints, teases, breadcrumbs and red herrings to debate and theorise about for the next 3-4 months.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
I've been walkthrough this game over 4 times!!! Great animations, rendering, mini games, gui, game mobile applications, secondary characters awesome too... And in general game is bad! I'm telling the truth- Maya and Josie ruined DIK. Yeah. I'll play season 2. But I'm gonna do it with pain in my heart.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I've been walkthrough this game over 4 times!!! Great animations, rendering, mini games, gui, game mobile applications, secondary characters awesome too... And in general game is bad! I'm telling the truth- Maya and Josie ruined DIK. Yeah. I'll play season 5. But I'm gonna do it with pain in my heart.
wait... you got season 5? damn! I'm barely at episode 4 of season 1.... can you spoil me what happens?

satoshi bae

Tʜᴇ Cʏʙᴇʀ Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ
Donor
Compressor
Jul 16, 2018
I've been walkthrough this game over 4 times!!! Great animations, rendering, mini games, gui, game mobile applications, secondary characters awesome too... And in general game is bad! I'm telling the truth- Maya and Josie ruined DIK. Yeah. I'll play season 2. But I'm gonna do it with pain in my heart.
This game really isn't for everyone. This game is not the one you download, drop your pants and work on your little friend. This game represents something closer to our reality, and I'm in love about it.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes