pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You lost that bet... I chose no. Then again, I ignore Quinn's existence and whenever game allows it. Never took her number, faked cumming and left on the roof.
Sounds like CHICK path. How about cumpetition, did you win? I am asking from couriosity since if you won you did not ignore her existence. If you lost, than my respect.(y)

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Sounds like CHICK path. How about cumpetition, did you win? I am asking from couriosity since if you won you did not ignore her existence. If you lost, than my respect.(y)
No, full DIK path (well, almost)... and I did say I throw the cumpetition by faking cumming. I just don't want anything she have to offer...

Last edited:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Sage is in her final year at B&R IIRC. Quinn is a year junior to her. Jill is a sophomore, I guess and Josy and Maya are in the same year as us. Most of the LIs are going to leave college unless DP plans to accomodate all 20 episodes in a single academic year. The only constant for all years is Bella. Does this mean we'll get new LIs if and when Sage leaves?
Sage like Jill is also a 3rd year student and no we're not gonna get new brand new main girls. The entirety of the game will most likely take place during MC's 1st year.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Sage is not a 3rd year student, she is a senior student (4th year). Jill in turn is a junior student (3th year).
Quinn I don't remember, but I guess she must be in her 3rd year too.
Josy and Maya, as well as other CHICK daughters like Mona or Camila, are obviously freshman students (1st year), like the MC and Derek.
Riona is a sophomore or a junior?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
But that support doesn't mean that creative freedom can be bought. DPC received plenty of offers to change things in stories and games, some have offered a lot of money for it. DPC declined every single one of those offers.

Guys, read the dialogues...:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's pretty clear some people don't bother reading the dialogue and just skip until they get a lewd scene or some thing like that.

Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes