Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
To be honest I feel that 45 months ride may not fly. Personally I think it would be poor marketing decision. DPC would be better off splitting the game into two independent products. Is BaDIK brilliant? Hell yes but it is like with the dish in the first class restaurant, if you eat it too often you start looking for something refreshing. Unless DPC will be able to deliver better and better content (and I really wish him enough ideas and support both from Patreon and Steam). Than he may succeed and maintain level of interest we see on this forum.
My three cents.....
But even if they split it like that it'll still take that long until we get the completed story. Personally I'm hoping it goes to just 12 episodes because I struggle to see how this story can be stretched out to 20, given how rapidly things seem to be progressing with the main girls and with Quinn's schemes. The first act is done, now we're moving on the 2nd, so it would make sense to wrap everything up in the 3rd act. I mean, 12 episodes is almost like the length of a Netflix show and this game has that kind of feel.

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Jill + Isabell = Thresome with MC :love: (y)
Hope there with be Romantic relationship between them so can stay together (y)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Stuck at home with nothing to do? Release update early cause you can work harder? No! Never.
DPC is always stuck at home working hard on this full-time by himself. Besides, Sweden hasn't implemented any sort of lockdown yet so if they're staying in more than usual it's by choice, but it still doesn't mean they can get this done any faster.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
I suspect Quinn (my waifu btw) ...
Cute.
Youre only over a year too late to make such ridiculous and bold statements,Quinn is taken and I will never share her,btw.
Come on, MC needs a guide in real life. He is lost. Only Zoey can save the day. If she does not come back MC will become Quinn's toyboy:ROFLMAO: He already does what she says. Remember when she told him to move his hips? I can bet nobody chose no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crap, does it mean she has all of us under spell?:unsure:
No Cat at home and mices are fucking around :mad:

Speaking of Quinn, serious question, anybody think she likes the MC as more than just a plaything?
Yes,she likes me just as much as I like her,that,however,does not apply to anyone of yous.

Vulcan23

Oct 20, 2019
Will the faction reputation play a bigger role? I noticed some choices gave you with the Preps and Jocks and DIK's alike however I didn't really come across any scenario where i was locked out of anything. Would be interesting if the houses eventually helped you albeit more as comrades than friends.

Reactions: Darkmetal

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Will the faction reputation play a bigger role? I noticed some choices gave you with the Preps and Jocks and DIK's alike however I didn't really come across any scenario where i was locked out of anything. Would be interesting if the houses eventually helped you albeit more as comrades than friends.
I think something will come out of the situation between the MC and Chad if we decide to try and help him in Burkes office.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Oh man! That's a lot of time. I think it is both good and bad at the same time. Good being - the dev need not rush his novel and take his time in presenting it the way he wanted; this brings the best results from him. Bad being - the possibility that the current followers might not be patient enough to wait such a long time; or simply even, speaking from experience, the tendency of the producer (developer in this context) losing passion for the project due to it being so lengthy, especially in case of Indie developers. I hope this won't be the case with DPC if the timeline you speculated is true. Thanks for the informative reply.

I don't see this being much of an issue, at least not to people who would try out the novel after it is finished. Although this might affect the current followers as I've said before. But as you said, even that can be overcome by maintaining the standards of the game to people's expectations, which gets harder and harder as it progresses. What exactly do you mean by two independent products? There are already seasons facilitating a better organization of the game, if that's what you meant.
I was talking about wrapping up in some way after season 3 and continue under different name for next 3 seasons. Maybe BaCHICK:ROFLMAO:

Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
I was talking about wrapping up in some way after season 3 and continue under different name for next 3 seasons. Maybe BaCHICK:ROFLMAO:
Maybe some patron could pitch this idea to him. But I doubt DPC is interested in writing a female POV for some reason.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Playing from Quinn's perspective would be definitely interesting. Like I said it was just a thought;)

Reactions: Iruna.
Sep 21, 2017
don't you mean...Being A Dyke? (maybe not a full on lesbian...a bisexual would be more preferable....and much hotter)

*sigh ....i actually want this dev to explore shotas (even if there is no incest)...I can't find a great looking game with this concept...

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes