Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Perhaps I'm not sure how much of a gap in the timeline would be between Zoey and going to Jade's all we know is she has more than the one-child a brother and a sister perhaps? the rebellious daughter? And the spoilt rich kid brother? I don't think it will be the case but you never know with DPC.
The MC tells Bella he hasn't spoken to Zoey in 6 months.

They live in the City.
So? The point is I'm agreeing with you that Zoey is not likely going to be revealed as Jade's daughter.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
if that is true, then Tybalt is clearly Megan's (from Acting Lessons) father, as they are the same hair, model and clothes.
That's because AL takes place in the future because the MC and Liam talk about being DIKs but this game reveals that the DIK fraternity has only been around for a couple of years.

Would be a fun way to end this game if the MC becomes the president of the DIKs and is seen welcoming two new maggots the following year; Liam and Jonas (default MC name from AL).

Reactions: phill_leotardo

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
That's because AL takes place in the future because the MC and Liam talk about being DIKs but this game reveals that the DIK fraternity has only been around for a couple of years.

Would be a fun way to end this game if the MC becomes the president of the DIKs and is seen welcoming two new maggots the following year; Liam and Jonas (default MC name from AL).
AL and BaDIK don't take place in the same in game world.

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
AL in the same year.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You`re a lousy maggot!

phill_leotardo

Dec 20, 2019
AL in the same year.
You`re a lousy maggot!
Not same universe though, in BaDIK, the DIKs are said to be around for few years only, given who's the president you can safely assume he started the DIKs, i forgot the president name, that is revealed to be family related to the founders.

In Acting Lessons it is said that the MC's college life was long ago, therefore not in the same universe

Drfknl

Oct 23, 2018
This game was great

Just some help with people who want to try to go down certain paths with girls and not get rejected way at the end. I had trouble figuring it out and finding it in the forums. Rule of thumb really is that picking fights isn't that beneficial.

Your dik/chik score isn't that important besides blocking certain dialogue choices that you can make up for most likely else where for the RP I don't know the exact amount of points you need for maya the others it seems like you have to go out of your way to piss them off to not like you. Its most likely best start for chick at the start of the game and as soon as you fool around with maya just do whatever you feel like doing in minor choices. You are allowed 3 major dik choices without being blocked romancing maya, josie and jill.

Reactions: aarbei23

Mojo Jojo

Apr 7, 2020
I'm amazed and glad by the amount of theorization that is going on here. This game totally deserves the amount of attention it is getting. I just finished my second playthrough and I gotta say, the immersion I had while playing this time now was as good as that of my first playthrough. I work as an assistant director and I know for a fact that it is so hard to achieve it in any form of entertainment.

I have seen no inconsistency in the story so far, despite how complicated it has become by the end of the last episode. The characters were very well written and are more or less very consistent with regards to how they act, talk and behave. Honestly, I don't see a lot of reasons to work so hard in keeping the story and the characters of the game so consistent, considering that this is an adult game, primarily meant to - well, let's just say - make people have a good time; more so when the models used in the game are as attractive and absolutely gorgeous as the likes of Bella, Jill, Sage and many more. But I'm very glad it is the way it is.

I was able to observe a difference in the dialogue depending on the main character's choices (sometimes even very simple choices that don't really contribute to the story) and DIK-CHICK affinity. This, again, is one of those things that makes it more engaging, immersive and consistent in any kind of play style the player might have chosen to follow.

The more I think about BaDIK, the more stuff I find which ultimately makes me praise the guy (I'm assuming the gender because of his dialogue in the intro) who made the game. A lot in this game speaks about his dedication towards the project and his determination to maintain a level of perfection that is not normally possible. Huge props to the developer, story writer and artist DrPinkCake. I sincerely hope these levels of standards will be maintained in the future too, for however long the novel progresses.

Game on!

Last edited:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
for however long the novel progresses.
DPC has said that it will be between 10-20 episodes. Given that these first 4 episodes are classed as a "season", each season will likely be 4 episodes so at the very least we'll get 12.

Each episode takes a minimum of 3 months to be completed, so excluding Ep 5 which will be released soon, this would mean we've still got 7 or 15 more episodes to go which could take, at a minimum, 21 or 45 months respectively. So at the earliest that would be Jan/Feb 2022, and the latest would be Jan/Feb 2024 based on this bare minimum estimate.

In any case, better strap in for a long wait to find out this ends.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
DPC has said that it will be between 10-20 episodes. Given that these first 4 episodes are classed as a "season", each season will likely be 4 episodes so at the very least we'll get 12.

Each episode takes a minimum of 3 months to be completed, so excluding Ep 5 which will be released soon, this would mean we've still got 7 or 15 more episodes to go which could take, at a minimum, 21 or 45 months respectively. So at the earliest that would be Jan/Feb 2022, and the latest would be Jan/Feb 2024 based on this bare minimum estimate.

To be honest I feel that 45 months ride may not fly. Personally I think it would be poor marketing decision. DPC would be better off splitting the game into two independent products. Is BaDIK brilliant? Hell yes but it is like with the dish in the first class restaurant, if you eat it too often you start looking for something refreshing. Unless DPC will be able to deliver better and better content (and I really wish him enough ideas and support both from Patreon and Steam). Than he may succeed and maintain level of interest we see on this forum.
My three cents.....

Reactions: Iruna.

Mojo Jojo

Apr 7, 2020

Oh man! That's a lot of time. I think it is both good and bad at the same time. Good being - the dev need not rush his novel and take his time in presenting it the way he wanted; this brings the best results from him. Bad being - the possibility that the current followers might not be patient enough to wait such a long time; or simply even, speaking from experience, the tendency of the producer (developer in this context) losing passion for the project due to it being so lengthy, especially in case of Indie developers. I hope this won't be the case with DPC if the timeline you speculated is true. Thanks for the informative reply.

To be honest I feel that 45 months ride may not fly. Personally I think it would be poor marketing decision. DPC would be better off splitting the game into two independent products. Is BaDIK brilliant? Hell yes but it is like with the dish in the first class restaurant, if you eat it too often you start looking for something refreshing. Unless DPC will be able to deliver better and better content (and I really wish him enough ideas and support both from Patreon and Steam). Than he may succeed and maintain level of interest we see on this forum.
My three cents.....
I don't see this being much of an issue, at least not to people who would try out the novel after it is finished. Although this might affect the current followers as I've said before. But as you said, even that can be overcome by maintaining the standards of the game to people's expectations, which gets harder and harder as it progresses. What exactly do you mean by two independent products? There are already seasons facilitating a better organization of the game, if that's what you meant.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
AL in the same year.
You`re a lousy maggot!
:LOL: Humour on here is always good just a shame some people lack it :KEK:

guys a while ago i downloaded an update that has 6gb but no content when will new content come out?
End of the month or next month no date set yet.

Reactions: Iruna. and VQueS
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes