Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Perhaps I'm not sure how much of a gap in the timeline would be between Zoey and going to Jade's all we know is she has more than the one-child a brother and a sister perhaps? the rebellious daughter? And the spoilt rich kid brother? I don't think it will be the case but you never know with DPC.
If Jade were Zoey's mother the MC should know.
Ok. I'll be careful ;).

Anyway, back to theories about Sage :love:. I just checked and found this about the subject of... siblings!
View attachment 613847
View attachment 613848
Also, considering Jade and her husband are less than happy this also might explain Sage's sadness. And the MC is possibly part of this clusterfuck by being the one Jade is cheating with. And if the MC told Derek about Jade we have even bigger drama.

Alright, I'm convinced Sage is Jade's daughter. Possibly adopted, or perhaps Jade is just her aunt, but there's definitely a relationship.
I don't think she means it as actual family, more like HOT/fraternity relationships and how it starts praking the newbies but it becomes more later, but it may be.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ok. I'll be careful ;).

Anyway, back to theories about Sage :love:. I just checked and found this about the subject of... siblings!
View attachment 613847
View attachment 613848
Also, considering Jade and her husband are less than happy this also might explain Sage's sadness. And the MC is possibly part of this clusterfuck by being the one Jade is cheating with. And if the MC told Derek about Jade we have even bigger drama.

Alright, I'm convinced Sage is Jade's daughter. Possibly adopted, or perhaps Jade is just her aunt, but there's definitely a relationship.
Jade & Sage? yeah I just don't see it.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Ok. I'll be careful ;).

View attachment 613847
View attachment 613848

pass the boof bro...

• Haha
Reactions: aarbei23

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Jade & Sage? yeah I just don't see it.
I agree. They look nothing alike. Which is why I think it's more likely Jade is Sage's aunt or something. But I do think something is going on between them. It's also mirroring the conflits: Jade is cheating on her husband; Chad is cheating on Sage. And Sage is the only main character that is completely unknown. Jill and Bella have a connection. Maya and Josy have more than a connection. And now Jill and Josy are getting to know each other. Sage is the only one left that hasn't been explained yet. Obviously I'm :illuminati:, but I really think this is true. Can't wait for Episode 5!

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I agree. They look nothing alike. Which is why I think it's more likely Jade is Sage's aunt or something. But I do think something is going on between them. It's also mirroring the conflits: Jade is cheating on her husband; Chad is cheating on Sage. And Sage is the only main character that is completely unknown. Jill and Bella have a connection. Maya and Josy have more than a connection. And now Jill and Josy are getting to know each other. Sage is the only one left that hasn't been explained yet. Obviously I'm :illuminati:, but I really think this is true. Can't wait for Episode 5!
Sage, Jill and Bella haven't been explained yet. We still don't know a lot about all of them.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I don't recall if it was mentioned but had he met her parents? As far as I remember he just visited the house
Which probably puts a pin in that theory since Jade and Stephen likely live on or near campus and Zoey would have likely lived in the same town as the MC.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Everybody is cheating on everybody in this game, that doesn't mean much.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy cheating on Maya, Maya cheating on Josy, Stephen cheating on Jade, Jade cheating on Stephen, Chad cheating on Sage, Bella cheating on her husband, Arieth cheating on Dawe, Derek cheating on tests. Yep, nothing but a bunch of cheats.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Sage, Jill and Bella haven't been explained yet. We still don't know a lot about all of them.
True, but Sage is a "standalone character". She's not connected to any of the others.

Correct. I'm just going by the assumption that if Sage and Jade are related I could see the story being written this way as to mirror each other.

Again, it's complete :illuminati: based purely on one, ehm, Twatter(?) post (I forgot the name of the in-game social media thingy) from which I'm assuming Sage and Tybalt are related, and then trying to fit all the other story points together based on that assumption. It's just odd that Sage would defend Jill against Tybalt when Jill and Sage have nothing to do with each other (that we know of so far).

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes