Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
To me, Jill feels like one of those people who will always put others before herself, so if the MC is pursuing both characters and she finds out about it, she might push the MC to be with Bella because she needs him more, especially if Bella's mood and personality noticably change for the better by being with the MC.
Which would be incredibly ironic since Bella is encouraging MC to be with Jill. I am curious to know how Jill would react to MC being with Bella.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
You are shot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I had similar concept involving MC's mother.
I am still entertaining idea MC might be related to one of the girls/ladies;)
Highly doubtful I think if anyone is related it could be one of the girls as a distant cousin perhaps. I don't think the MC will be related to any of them in anyway.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Which would be incredibly ironic since Bella is encouraging MC to be with Jill. I am curious to know how Jill would react to MC being with Bella.
Or vice versa since Bella started developing some feelings for MC. Maybe that would be the drama on that path....:unsure:
DPC could introduce different events in this matter (drama) but I think that would be a loooot of work considering amount of paths.

Reactions: Iruna.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Highly doubtful I think if anyone is related it could be one of the girls as a distant cousin perhaps. I don't think the MC will be related to any of them in anyway.
One thing is sure, IF MC is related (hipothetically) closely with one of girls things would get really f... up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Or vice versa since Bella started developing some feelings for MC. Maybe that would be the drama on that path....:unsure:
DPC could introduce different events in this matter (drama) but I think that would be a loooot of work considering amount of paths.
I can see some sort drama being implemented due to them having feelings but I also see MC's mother's background being used in the story later on.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
The irony is what would make it so interesting, but now that I think about it, it could be too similar to AL; this scenario of 2 friends catching feelngs for the same guy with one of them being totally supportive of it and encouraging the MC to be with her friend even if it means she can't be with him. But Jill does seem very much like a Megan, especially if she knows the truth of why Bella is so closed off from other people.

I reckon she might be more upset than Megan was at finding out what they've been doing with each other, especially if they have sex before anything happens between the MC and Jill, but if it's just seeing a positive change in Bella brought on by the MC and sensing there's more to it, this could make Jill do such a self-sacrificial act. But even though I think it fits Jill's character, I'm not so sure now that DPC would do something so similar to AL.
I can see some sort drama being implemented due to them having feelings but I also see MC's mother's background being used in the story later on.
The MC's mother being someone who came from a rich family and threw it all away to be with an average joe, blue-collar worker is definitely going to be used to make Jill realise she doesn't have to be a slave to her own wealthy family, which is something she seems to struggle with.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Josy and Zoey being cousins feels like the most possible one to me. Sage could maybe be a cousin of Rusty too, if not Jade's daughter and Tybalt's sister.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
One thing is sure, IF MC is related (hipothetically) closely with one of girls things would get really f... up:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I'm just thankful it's not going down that route plenty of other trashy games (Milfy City) out there that have overused that trope time and time again it's such a relief to find a game that doesn't have incest for a change.

NoNameNeeded

Nov 9, 2017
So we're back to the shoehorning of incest into this game again are we?

Let me gaze into my crystall ball.
The mists are clearing. I see others posting but the spirits aren't showing me whhat they're posting..
Oh they do. Wait they show me three letter. I think the first one is a "N".
The second one could be a "T" but the thirs. Oh the third is hidden in the mists.

That is all the spirits are showing me.

All that's missing is the good old theory of Jill being transexual or a futa or whatever it was people dreamed up.
I guess enough time has passed since that was proposed.

• Haha
Reactions: faxalag and Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
So we're back to the shoehorning of incest into this game again are we?

Let me gaze into my crystall ball.
The mists are clearing. I see others posting but the spirits aren't showing me whhat they're posting..
Oh they do. Wait they show me three letter. I think the first one is a "N".
The second one could be a "T" but the thirs. Oh the third is hidden in the mists.

That is all the spirits are showing me.

All that's missing is the good old theory of Jill being transexual or a futa or whatever it was people dreamed up.
I guess enough time has passed since that was proposed.
You forgot to mention old theories being brought back up creativity right now is it an all-time low episode 5 can't get here quick enough.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Allowed in the forum, yes, but in this thread, not so much. Looking at one week if a mod sees that.
Alright, thanks for the warning (y). I removed the post :cry:. Just to be clear, memes about the actual game (e.g. images featuring the characters) are allowed, right? Just no general reaction GIFs?

Anyway, regarding Sage being Tybalt's sister:
The conversation felt like sibling banter.....
View attachment 613539
A picture of Tybalt that Jade has that she throws at her husband at the start of Ep 3 is one of 3 pictures; another is of Jade and her husband and the third faces away and we don't see who is in it. Sage talks about how her family wanted her to learn to play "something fancier than a guitar" and Quinn takes about at Sage about swallowing her pride to get a sponsorship, both of which people view as meaning she comes from a well-off family.

This is what people are referring to when they talk about this theory. They think Sage was in the 3rd picture meaning she's Tybalt's sister and Jade's daughter.
I had the same theory a while back, also based on the dialog between her and Tybalt. This would also explain why Chad went to Sage when he was in trouble with the College (her mom). Sage might just only be a half-sister, or adopted, or Jade changed the color of her hair.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mormont

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah, I'm just thankful it's not going down that route plenty of other trashy games (Milfy City) out there that have overused that trope time and time again it's such a relief to find a game that doesn't have incest for a change.
ICSTOR does great renders and animations, but they suck at story development. DPC's been doing this for less time than them and they're really showing them up right now when it comes to crafting good stories with good characters.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Alright, thanks for the warning (y). I removed the post :cry:. Just to be clear, memes about the actual game (e.g. images featuring the characters) are allowed, right? Just no general reaction GIFs?
Images from the game, yes, but probably not in meme form. Memes and gifs are straight banned from this thread because of something that happened a while ago.

Reactions: aarbei23

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018

Anyway, regarding Sage being Tybalt's sister:

I had the same theory a while back, also based on the dialog between her and Tybalt. This would also explain why Chad went to Sage when he was in trouble with the College (her mom). Sage might just only be a half-sister, or adopted, or Jade changed the color of her hair.
That whole situation with the gifs is stupid it was never an issue, was just made out as an excuse but I'm not going to go into that.

Well we know Sage has rich parents I just wonder if these are the same parents (the Burkes) that are donating to B&R or is she a B or an R? most likely Jill is the Royce.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Images from the game, yes, but probably not in meme form. Memes and gifs are straight banned from this thread because of something that happened a while ago.
Ok. I'll be careful ;).

Anyway, back to theories about Sage :love:. I just checked and found this about the subject of... siblings!
Sage1.jpg
Sage2.jpg
Also, considering Jade and her husband are less than happy this also might explain Sage's sadness. And the MC is possibly part of this clusterfuck by being the one Jade is cheating with. And if the MC told Derek about Jade we have even bigger drama.

Alright, I'm convinced Sage is Jade's daughter. Possibly adopted, or perhaps Jade is just her aunt, but there's definitely a relationship.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes