Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I can't follow Bella's path. I like Jill too much to ruin their relationship by trying to fuck them both, and given that Bella is married its probably better to leave her alone.
To me, Jill feels like one of those people who will always put others before herself, so if the MC is pursuing both characters and she finds out about it, she might push the MC to be with Bella because she needs him more, especially if Bella's mood and personality noticably change for the better by being with the MC.

That or we'll have some kind of AL-style threesome where both characters admit to loving him and it actually ends happily this time, but that's not very likely.

KoolMe

Jun 23, 2019
There are so many conspiracy theories around here ......so let me fart in this gas chamber
My spidy sense is telling me ......Sage and Tybalt are related ....might be like derek and maya ....there are some evidences lying around like easter eggs

Reactions: pilapila3 and l69p

Lapsudit

Sep 13, 2017
There are so many conspiracy theories around here ......so let me fart in this gas chamber
My spidy sense is telling me ......Sage and Tybalt are related ....might be like derek and maya ....there are some evidences lying around like easter eggs
Evidences ? can you show some , i feel like i missed so much thing in this game

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Evidences ? can you show some , i feel like i missed so much thing in this game
A picture of Tybalt that Jade has that she throws at her husband at the start of Ep 3 is one of 3 pictures; another is of Jade and her husband and the third faces away and we don't see who is in it. Sage talks about how her family wanted her to learn to play "something fancier than a guitar" and Quinn takes about at Sage about swallowing her pride to get a sponsorship, both of which people view as meaning she comes from a well-off family.

This is what people are referring to when they talk about this theory. They think Sage was in the 3rd picture meaning she's Tybalt's sister and Jade's daughter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xaøs

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
A picture of Tybalt that Jade has that she throws at her husband at the start of Ep 3 is one of 3 pictures; another is of Jade and her husband and the third faces away and we don't see who is in it. Sage talks about how her family wanted her to learn to play "something fancier than a guitar" and Quinn takes about at Sage about swallowing her pride to get a sponsorship, both of which people view as meaning she comes from a well-off family.

This is what people are referring to when they talk about this theory. They think Sage was in the 3rd picture meaning she's Tybalt's sister and Jade's daughter.
part of that theory's crafting group believes that Zoey (mc's ex) is jade's daugter due to similar faccial structure

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
unless it was an older house and the burkes moved to a more prestigious one
Perhaps I'm not sure how much of a gap in the timeline would be between Zoey and going to Jade's all we know is she has more than the one-child a brother and a sister perhaps? the rebellious daughter? And the spoilt rich kid brother? I don't think it will be the case but you never know with DPC.

Reactions: Iruna. and Xaøs

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
It's funny how many people fell for the dungeon that was just a little joke that some have taken to seriously :LOL: now we've got repeated theories btw the military one was just the MC seeing things I think that was just to keep us guessing. The coma one was good that he is in a coma behind the locked door but I'd still say that's his office where Bella has kept all his things together.
Well the theory I am a proponent of is that the locked room is a sealed nursery for a child she lost or miscarried 3 years ago. An event that contributed to the estrangement with husband and the underlying trauma within her that we glimpsed in the library scene.

However, the best/funniest theory by far, was this one by GGGRRRE :ROFLMAO:

Caution: Easily traumatized AL players do NOT click the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well the theory I am a proponent of is that the locked room is a sealed nursery for a child she lost or miscarried 3 years ago. An event that contributed to the estrangement with husband and the underlying trauma within her that we glimpsed in the library scene.

However, the best/funniest theory by far, was this one by GGGRRRE :ROFLMAO:

Caution: Easily traumatized AL players do NOT click the spoiler below
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
she's a librarian, not a nurse

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes