Feb 29, 2020
Who is Quinn's supplier?
Who posted the Swyper pic of Cathy?
Who is behind the Alphas' blackmail photos?
Who supplies Derek's and Magnar's answer keys?
Who keeps Tybalt balls deep in melon?

It's Maya. She knows about everything going down on campus, she is only connectable through pure circumstance and maintains plausible deniability.

Maya = Keyser Soze

Seems logical enough.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Three years she mentioned I believe. It does not add up.
Well, a situation like that would be 2 and a half years, so it's close.

Maybe he's MIA and she still hopes he's alive and will come home? The scene in the library where she starts to cry may indicate some kind of grief she's been suppressing.

It's an interesting subplot, though. Either her husband has been absent for 3 years, or they haven't had sex for 3 years and he's currently absent, and if he's been absent for 3 years, what could possibly be the reason? Bella could very well be the most tragic character the way things look right now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I always got a "military guy died in combat" kind of vibe. So Bella wants her dead husband back :cry:.

This prophet preaches truth!

I just really want to hold her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I think we'll get a better idea of what her husband did when we see inside that locked room some sort of office of his where she has all his items.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Who posted the Swyper pic of Cathy?
Who is behind the Alphas' blackmail photos?
I'm gonna go with Quinn for both of those.

I always got a "military guy died in combat" kind of vibe. So Bella wants her dead husband back :cry:.
I'm going with him being MIA. She still believes he's alive and it's why she wants him to "come home". Her hard, stoic, and ice cold persona is her way of shielding herself from feeling and acknowledging the pain of his loss which is why she got so emotional when she let her guard down with the MC in the library.

Reactions: aarbei23

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Come on, MC needs a guide in real life. He is lost. Only Zoey can save the day. If she does not come back MC will become Quinn's toyboy:ROFLMAO: He already does what she says. Remember when she told him to move his hips? I can bet nobody chose no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crap, does it mean she has all of us under spell?:unsure:
Can't see anything wrong with it hehe

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Dashxp4k

Aug 17, 2019
Well, a situation like that would be 2 and a half years, so it's close.

Maybe he's MIA and she still hopes he's alive and will come home? The scene in the library where she starts to cry may indicate some kind of grief she's been suppressing.

It's an interesting subplot, though. Either her husband has been absent for 3 years, or they haven't had sex for 3 years and he's currently absent, and if he's been absent for 3 years, what could possibly be the reason? Bella could very well be the most tragic character the way things look right now.
Or maybe he in Special Forces like CIA, Navy seals or Delta Force. I think he's in a espionage mission for 3 years and haven't contact her even since.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Or maybe he in Special Forces like CIA, Navy seals or Delta Force. I think he's in a espionage mission for 3 years and haven't contact her even since.
"Espionage mission" sounds like code for "having an affair". :ROFLMAO:

But really, I think he's dead and she refuses to accept it.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Bella's hot, but her demeanour's cold. Sometimes the hotness isn't enough.
This is true, but we dont know how Bella behaved around her husband, maybe she was caring and happy and not the ice queen she is now.

My vote goes for they cheating husband theory and that he ran away from Bella, why someone will run away from her i will never know

Reactions: pilapila3

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
This is true, but we dont know how Bella behaved around her husband, maybe she was caring and happy and not the ice queen she is now.

My vote goes for they cheating husband theory and that he ran away from Bella, why someone will run away from her i will never know
The answer lies in her basement, in Bella's dungeon. :LOL: :LOL:

That was one of the (more crazier) hypothesis running around the thread some time ago.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes