Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Come on, MC needs a guide in real life. He is lost. Only Zoey can save the day. If she does not come back MC will become Quinn's toyboy:ROFLMAO: He already does what she says. Remember when she told him to move his hips? I can bet nobody chose no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crap, does it mean she has all of us under spell?:unsure:
Well on my main playthrough the MC stayed with Bella, so Quinn didn't get him to do anything. :p

Speaking of Quinn, serious question, anybody think she likes the MC as more than just a plaything?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
You know I heard the opposite a while back about her husband that he was an undercover cop trying to bust a drugs ring there were so many ideas and wacky theories back then it was hard to keep track of.
What is puzzling me is that she states she want him to come back home. That indicates he is alive. Unless she cheated he left, he cheated and got kicked out but she has forgiven him.
Whatever, I just wait to find out....o_O

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iruna. and Mormont

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well on my main playthrough the MC stayed with Bella, so Quinn didn't get him to do anything. :p

Speaking of Quinn, serious question, anybody think she likes the MC as more than just a plaything?
Remember cat-mouse relationship mentioned by Sage? Positive, she does. Just think about those two or three moments she was intimate with him and the way she looked at him.

Reactions: Zirael Q

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Bellas husband is Quinns dealer and he is gonna turn mad because u (unkowningly) took his money (quinn lost it because of u) and fucked (knowingly) his wife. So he is gonna kill either josy or maya (u decide).

Remember my words!
Nobody better die this time. :mad:
The heart can only take so much. :cry:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
What is puzzling me is that she states she want him to come back home. That indicates he is alive. Unless she cheated he left, he cheated and got kicked out but she has forgiven him.
Or she is in denial we really need a big Bella update her story has me the most interested could be lots of twists involved so who knows.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Remember cat-mouse relationship mentioned by Sage? Positive, she does. Just think about those two or three moments she was intimate with him and the way she looked at him.
That's exactly what I'm thinking about. I wonder if she's ever looked at Tommy quite that...intensely. :unsure:

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
That's exactly what I'm thinking about. I wonder if she's ever looked at Tommy quite that...intensely. :unsure:
She didn't, i think she only think of Tommy as a business parter and maybe a casual thing but yeah, Quinn's eyes have a different "glow" when looking at the MC and oddly enough she takes cares of him

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Calling it, Bella's husband is in the military and has been stationed overseas for 3 years. Explains why the MC thought they saw a guy in military clothes in her study because he saw him in one of the pictures frames and hallucinated he was there.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Calling it, Bella's husband is in the military and has been stationed overseas for 3 years. Explains why the MC thought they saw a guy in military clothes in her study because he saw him in one of the pictures frames and hallucinated he was there.
Possible but military gets to go home once in a while. There is more to it.
Few more weeks, few more weeks.......:cautious:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Yeah because she really digs Tommy :rolleyes:
Which is the whole point. :rolleyes:
She didn't, i think she only think of Tommy as a business parter and maybe a casual thing but yeah, Quinn's eyes have a different "glow" when looking at the MC and oddly enough she takes cares of him
Exactly. I just wish you could get these moments without sacrificing the Maya and Bella scenes, but since Quinn doesn't have any RP and if there's not a hidden variable attached to them, they may not be as important as we think.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Possible but military gets to go home once in a while. There is more to it.
Few more weeks, few more weeks.......:cautious:
True, but here's an interesting little factoid:

"Another form of separation is the "unaccompanied tour" to bases overseas that may last 18 months without your family. That too depends on the situation and living conditions for family members. The worse case scenario would be going to an unaccompanied tour for 18 months then joining a unit that is set to deploy for a year just as you moved back with your family in the United States. Now, this does not happen often, but it has before and can again."

Maybe this happened to Bella's husband and it expains why he's been away so long.

Lucas Mattos

Mar 18, 2018
Wow, i rewatched today American Pie: Beta House, its imposible to not think about this game. The hype is everyday alive!!!

Rudy286

Dec 16, 2019
Exactly. I just wish you could get these moments without sacrificing the Maya and Bella scenes, but since Quinn doesn't have any RP and if there's not a hidden variable attached to them, they may not be as important as we think.
It would be nice if she ended up being one of the main girls, I mean she took care of mc on the roof, if you stay with sage and u kiss quinn she did get shocked but was also kinda shy when mc left her room.

You never know...

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
True, but here's an interesting little factoid:

"Another form of separation is the "unaccompanied tour" to bases overseas that may last 18 months without your family. That too depends on the situation and living conditions for family members. The worse case scenario would be going to an unaccompanied tour for 18 months then joining a unit that is set to deploy for a year just as you moved back with your family in the United States. Now, this does not happen often, but it has before and can again."

Maybe this happened to Bella's husband and it expains why he's been away so long.
Three years she mentioned I believe. It does not add up.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
I always got a "military guy died in combat" kind of vibe. So Bella wants her dead husband back :cry:.

we really need a big Bella update
This prophet preaches truth!

I just really want to hold her:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes