Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
This is true, but we dont know how Bella behaved around her husband, maybe she was caring and happy and not the ice queen she is now.

My vote goes for they cheating husband theory and that he ran away from Bella, why someone will run away from her i will never know
If he cheated and left her then why does she pine for him and hope he comes home soon? She'd have to be pretty psycho to be this delusional after this long and I don't see her being this game's version of Leah in in terms of being in the psycho department.

It feels more like her husband is missing, to everyone else he is very much presumed dead, but Bella believes he's alive and that he'll return to her. She seems like one of those people who suffers a deeply heartbreaking trauma, but rather than accept those feelings and confront them, they bury them and cut themselves off emotionally so they don't have to feel those feelings again. Bella is emotionally compartmentalising which means those wounds never heal, and so when she lets down her guard in the library, those feelings rush back to the surface and it's what causes her to cry.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zirael Q

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
Okay actually I'm not that invested into Maya.. How about Jill vs Bella (if u troll that again immah call Missy vs Liam :unsure:)
That's easy. I might be the only person here that doesn't really care about Bella. As much as I love Liam the second one is even easier.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I'm not gonna bother guessing what's going on with Bella's martial situation but It's rather obvious something happened in her past which would explain why she is the way that she is and I can only hope we learn and choose to help her for once seeing as how helpful she's been to MC when she didn't have to be.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
So Bella lives in a huge house (which she used to share with her husband). It's almost a mansion. However, she's a librarian and as far as I know librarians are not characterised by their brilliant salaries.
Now, you can assume that her family is filthy rich and she got the money from them or guess that her husband must have had a large income. That would be the starting point to any theory about his whereabouts. Are guys in the military paid that much in the USA? Policemen? Special-ops? I don't know, I'm not American.

Anyway, for me all those theories are wrong. Obviously, her husband was a top FedEx executive who was given up for dead after being in a plane crash in the Pacific Ocean while on duty. Bella refuses to accept his unexpected departure.
As for the locked room, it has nothing to do with her husband and all to do with Quinn. Let's just say that Bella's passion for plants is not restricted to orchids and succulents.

Jan 16, 2020
So Bella lives in a huge house (which she used to share with her husband). It's almost a mansion. However, she's a librarian and as far as I know librarians are not characterised by their brilliant salaries.
Now, you can assume that her family is filthy rich and she got the money from them or guess that her husband must have had a large income. That would be the starting point to any theory about his whereabouts. Are guys in the military paid that much in the USA? Policemen? Special-ops? I don't know, I'm not American.

Anyway, for me all those theories are wrong. Obviously, her husband was a top FedEx executive who was given up for dead after being in a plane crash in the Pacific Ocean while on duty. Bella refuses to accept his unexpected departure.
As for the locked room, it has nothing to do with her husband and all to do with Quinn. Let's just say that Bella's passion for plants is not restricted to orchids and succulents.
Her husband was rich or came from a rich family like Jill.

Triaxe

Mar 16, 2019
I'm guessing her husband is in a permanent coma or braindead. Technically still present in her life but at the same time he's not.

Or if we're going for wilder theories... Bella used to be extremely schizophrenic until she got therapy and acquired the proper medication. Medication she still takes to this day. While you might not think so, she's an extreme otaku (she's a librarian for a reason, she's got a a bunch of manga novels stored away). At some point, she convinced herself that her husbando was real and got herself married to him somehow, maybe in Vegas. They'll let you marry anything there.

After achieving a healthy mental state, her "husband" disappeared but her memories of her delusion remain. She hasn't completely let go of her manga husband yet because he still lingers in the back of her mind. And in truth, he's only one missed dose of medication away.

• Haha
Reactions: Zirael Q
Dec 22, 2017
I can't follow Bella's path. I like Jill too much to ruin their relationship by trying to fuck them both, and given that Bella is married its probably better to leave her alone.

emuuu

May 19, 2018
It's definitely smarter to split a save between those 2 but I'm gonna do both in one playthrough and see what happens.
More games should give you the option to name your savegames (like Become a Rockstar).

In AL I've got a save for each of the 22 possible endings and nearly lost my mind while split saving everything..

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
More games should give you the option to name your savegames (like Become a Rockstar).

In AL I've got a save for each of the 22 possible endings and nearly lost my mind while split saving everything..
It's better to do early on in a game's development that way you can load and save right where you left off at. Doing this for BaDIK after it's completed when it'll likely have more endings than AL would fucking suck and be a bit tedious to pull off.

Last edited:
Sep 21, 2017
my theory is bella is a succubus...she sucked her husband dry and is now living in guilt...still grieving but longs for the D---my MCs D...and jill is also one....so threesome is already a check! ....maybe BOTH jill and bella sucked her husband dry...and jill is just not as guilt feeling as bella...:poop: :poop: :poop:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
It's funny how many people fell for the dungeon that was just a little joke that some have taken to seriously :LOL: now we've got repeated theories btw the military one was just the MC seeing things I think that was just to keep us guessing. The coma one was good that he is in a coma behind the locked door but I'd still say that's his office where Bella has kept all his things together.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
It's funny how many people fell for the dungeon that was just a little joke that some have taken to seriously :LOL: now we've got repeated theories btw the military one was just the MC seeing things I think that was just to keep us guessing. The coma one was good that he is in a coma behind the locked door but I'd still say that's his office where Bella has kept all his things together.
nah it's obviously Bella has a BDSM sex chamber where she ties boys that makes noise in the library :KEK:

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes