SpikyHair

Nov 13, 2019
There was a theory going around that she could be Quinn's supplier but I'm not so sure about that
Mind, I was making that comment as an example of how I'd see likely DPC to include Zoey in the game from the perspective of Acting Lesson's narrative flow.

Basically putting her agenda at odds with some already established character the player may or may not be supportive of (because drama!, though please, no fire...), rather than bringing her as a side girl just to pad out the harem selection more.

The details of her being potentially either a supplier or a representative of a supplier to Quinn was secondary to that, really.

But something like that was the strongest narrative hook to spin the whole side story of conflict that I could come up with at the time.

Reactions: Wizard_Shiryuu

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Well, the MC said Zoey moved to San Diego (how far away that is in relation to B&R we don't really know), so unless she's moved back to the area, I don't see her being involved in Quinn's drug stuff. Then again, the MC hasn't been in contact with her for 6 months, so who knows what she'd up to right now. I personally hope she doesn't reappear like that because I think it's best just to leave her with a fairly happy story rather than make it tragic.
In my old country they say "old love never gets rusty":ROFLMAO:
I do see potential for a storyline here. You are right though, we might not like the outcome.

aarbei23

Jan 14, 2018
Always be prepared for the unexpected with DPC who knows what kind of twists he could have involved if she was to ever return.
Calling it now: Zoey used to go by the name James! That's right, she used to be Bella's husband! One sex change and some time travel was all it took. :illuminati:

To be serious, we can pretty much expect anything considering we don't really know that much about most characters. What's the background of Sage, Bella, Jill? I expect something major to happen involving either the guy from the start in the shop (Steve) and/or Derek, considering both would be totally unexpected. That's unless Jill decides to drug us, molest us, and has a wall filled with pictures dedicated to our DIK... Huh, somehow that doesn't sound too bad. I guess DPC is making progress with his character design :sneaky:.

Wizard_Shiryuu

Engaged Member
Sep 6, 2019
Well, the MC said Zoey moved to San Diego (how far away that is in relation to B&R we don't really know), so unless she's moved back to the area, I don't see her being involved in Quinn's drug stuff. Then again, the MC hasn't been in contact with her for 6 months, so who knows what she'd up to right now. I personally hope she doesn't reappear like that because I think it's best just to leave her with a fairly happy story rather than make it tragic.
B&R has all the college tropes of the USC and South California. I always imagined it being "in the area" despite being fictitious.

(I mean, they call it University of Sluts and Chads for a reason :ROFLMAO: ).

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well if DPC doesnt pull a AL again on us, then im good with almost any outcome for Zoey
Zoey's outcome right now seems perfectly fine; surfing the waves of the Atlantic off the coast of San Diego by day and cosying up to her boyfriend for Netlifx and chill at night. No need to ruin this by having her be Quinn's dealer/supplier.

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Zoey's outcome right now seems perfectly fine; surfing the waves of the Atlantic off the coast of San Diego by day and cosying up to her boyfriend for Netlifx and chill at night. No need to ruin this by having her be Quinn's dealer/supplier.
Come on, MC needs a guide in real life. He is lost. Only Zoey can save the day. If she does not come back MC will become Quinn's toyboy:ROFLMAO: He already does what she says. Remember when she told him to move his hips? I can bet nobody chose no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crap, does it mean she has all of us under spell?:unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: Mikedazz1

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
Okay actually I'm not that invested into Maya.. How about Jill vs Bella (if u troll that again immah call Missy vs Liam :unsure:)
Ouch, tough one man! That would require careful thinking and many tears :cry:

I would with 10 feet pole....... to keep safe social distance regardless life or game.
If she's hot underneath those hippie clothes I would ponder using a gag and a paperbag. But it'd have to be quick.

Reactions: pilapila3

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
Bellas husband is Quinns dealer and he is gonna turn mad because u (unkowningly) took his money (quinn lost it because of u) and fucked (knowingly) his wife. So he is gonna kill either josy or maya (u decide).

Remember my words!
Why you have to say this :cry:

But if i have to choose then ill go with Maya

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Bellas husband is Quinns dealer and he is gonna turn mad because u (unkowningly) took his money (quinn lost it because of u) and fucked (knowingly) his wife. So he is gonna kill either josy or maya (u decide).

Remember my words!
You know I heard the opposite a while back about her husband that he was an undercover cop trying to bust a drugs ring there were so many ideas and wacky theories back then it was hard to keep track of.

Reactions: Iruna.
4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes