Idontknowme

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2016
Sage is in her final year at B&R IIRC. Quinn is a year junior to her. Jill is a sophomore, I guess and Josy and Maya are in the same year as us. Most of the LIs are going to leave college unless DP plans to accomodate all 20 episodes in a single academic year. The only constant for all years is Bella. Does this mean we'll get new LIs if and when Sage leaves?

pilapila3

Donor
Nov 27, 2019
Sage is in her final year at B&R IIRC. Quinn is a year junior to her. Jill is a sophomore, I guess and Josy and Maya are in the same year as us. Most of the LIs are going to leave college unless DP plans to accomodate all 20 episodes in a single academic year. The only constant for all years is Bella. Does this mean we'll get new LIs if and when Sage leaves?
Bella you said?:love: Count me in. I will even wait 72 months for the game to finish. Everything is the matter of motivation;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Iruna. and aarbei23

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
If the game becomes massive in terms of length more characters are bound to kick the bucket. Imagine how many fans would get really mad if that happens. I think it's better to keep it more reasonable, around 10-12 releases would be a perfect number.
That way only Tommy and Maya's fans (for example :HideThePain: ) would have to mourn their passing. We can afford that.

BTW, I think Jill is a junior too, not a sophomore.

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I think something will come out of the situation between the MC and Chad if we decide to try and help him in Burkes office.
I helped him, i dont know why but maybe Chad can return the favor later on.

I still wanna get his girlfriend though
I am pretty sure it will as a variable was set in the code. Way back when I posted a theory somewhere that you can get Sage and still be friends with Chad and even be a coming out/matchmaker for him :LOL:

Will the faction reputation play a bigger role? I noticed some choices gave you with the Preps and Jocks and DIK's alike however I didn't really come across any scenario where i was locked out of anything. Would be interesting if the houses eventually helped you albeit more as comrades than friends.
On the Prep points, I did find where I posted it (here). Summary of "guess": Because the prep points are not Tybalt points. At the end of the game, if on the Jill path, good relationship points with the Preps will result in Tybalt eventually being humiliated and rejected by his peers (which will serve as his end-game comeuppance). Bad relationship with the Preps will result in Jill being eventually evicted from her residence there (if on a romance path with MC).

On the DIK relationship points: A civil war is inevitable. MC's relationship points with the DIKs and other actions (like whether you paid for 1 of the brothers at the strip club etc. ) is going to determine who's on MCs side and who's on Tommy's side.

My current theories/guesses anyway. :)

VQueS

Sep 15, 2019
Maybe some patron could pitch this idea to him. But I doubt DPC is interested in writing a female POV for some reason.
But that support doesn't mean that creative freedom can be bought. DPC received plenty of offers to change things in stories and games, some have offered a lot of money for it. DPC declined every single one of those offers.
BTW, I think Jill is a junior too, not a sophomore.
Guys, read the dialogues...:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 21, 2017
I am pretty sure it will as a variable was set in the code. Way back when I posted a theory somewhere that you can get Sage and still be friends with Chad and even be a coming out/matchmaker for him :LOL:

On the Prep points, I did find where I posted it (here). Summary of "guess": Because the prep points are not Tybalt points. At the end of the game, if on the Jill path, good relationship points with the Preps will result in Tybalt eventually being humiliated and rejected by his peers (which will serve as his end-game comeuppance). Bad relationship with the Preps will result in Jill being eventually evicted from her residence there (if on a romance path with MC).

On the DIK relationship points: A civil war is inevitable. MC's relationship points with the DIKs and other actions (like whether you paid for 1 of the brothers at the strip club etc. ) is going to determine who's on MCs side and who's on Tommy's side.

My current theories/guesses anyway. :)
getting jill evicted? ....sounds like a threesome in the making...my MC, bella and jill on the same roof? (isabella would NEVER let jill not have a roof over her head near the school!)

...i can think of a number of naughty ways to pass the time in quarantine...if were being "real".... :poop: :poop: :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: pilapila3

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
But that support doesn't mean that creative freedom can be bought. DPC received plenty of offers to change things in stories and games, some have offered a lot of money for it. DPC declined every single one of those offers.

Guys, read the dialogues...:HideThePain:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So Maya, Josy and the MC are first years, Riona and Quinn are second years?, Sage and Jill are third years

Reactions: CynicalBstrd
Dec 22, 2017
I've said this before, but doesn't anyone think once we get to know Tommy he'll be a cool guy? I know whatever he and Quinn doing are shady, but I hope his personal plot twist is him caring about Josy as a sister.

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Come on, MC needs a guide in real life. He is lost. Only Zoey can save the day. If she does not come back MC will become Quinn's toyboy:ROFLMAO: He already does what she says. Remember when she told him to move his hips? I can bet nobody chose no :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Crap, does it mean she has all of us under spell?:unsure:
You lost that bet... I chose no. Then again, I ignore Quinn's existence and whenever game allows it. Never took her number, faked cumming and left on the roof.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes