Mar 16, 2020
I started to play this game few hours ago and i cant find anywhere what is different between dik and chick. Is it recommended to focus to be strictly dik or chick. What is different in the gameplay be one or other or keep it in the middle? I only don't get that part of the game.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
I started to play this game few hours ago and i cant find anywhere what is different between dik and chick. Is it recommended to focus to be strictly dik or chick. What is different in the gameplay be one or other or keep it in the middle? I only don't get that part of the game.
I thought the game was pretty clear, it states: Being a dik or a chick impacts your choices, some events will happen that will automatically occur based on your alignment of dik or chick. Some options and interactions are available and some become unavailable as well based on your alignment. You can also stay neutral, its also something to do, but once again, some options and interactions become unavailable if you're neutral. for a full game experience, you're going to need multiple playthroughs.

For what its worth, being a full dik or chick has a lot of variety, its not gonna feel exactly the same (Although their is still a lot of overlap events, the feel is different between the two)

is the update this month or next?
The estimation is possibly next month, but the reality is it happens when it happens.

Reactions: faxalag

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Even if she is crazy like leah i wil still bang her, love her and marry her if we can.
She and Jill are by far my favs.
I really like both, but Jill is edging out bella currently, but I do like both a lot. Actually I'm finding it hard to dislike anyone, the closest is maybe quinn, but thats a hair thing for me (I'm shallow. so sue me. I think she needed that other 50% of the haircut.)

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Seriously why do so many think Bella will go psycho killer?
I can see she is distraught/shaken from tragic events, but that doesn't make someone go on a murder spree, if that would be the case, u could see/read such things on a daily base in the news.
At worst i can imagine she breaks down and commit suicid, successful or not.

The game has mentioned several times STD's and drugs so thats a good possibility, especially if u fuck Quinn and her drug addicted whores bareback...

Or Maya whores herself out, get drug addicted and blackmailed, all for her precious free tuition...

Enough possibilities without a fire or a psycho killer.

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I really like both, but Jill is edging out bella currently, but I do like both a lot. Actually I'm finding it hard to dislike anyone, the closest is maybe quinn, but thats a hair thing for me (I'm shallow. so sue me. I think she needed that other 50% of the haircut.)
i love short-haired girls too so dont have that problem and after that last update i liked Quinn more, did not expect to see a cute/kind side to her :LOL:
but yeah i gotta admit is hard to dislike any girl made by Drpc ;)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Seriously why do so many think Bella will go psycho killer?
I can see she is distraught/shaken from tragic events, but that doesn't make someone go on a murder spree, if that would be the case, u could see/read such things on a daily base in the news.
At worst i can imagine she breaks down and commit suicid, successful or not.

The game has mentioned several times STD's and drugs so thats a good possibility, especially if u fuck Quinn and her drug addicted whores bareback...

Or Maya whores herself out, get drug addicted and blackmailed, all for her precious free tuition...

Enough possibilities without a fire or a psycho killer.
These ideas have been around from the beginning and just seem to keep coming back it's just the way it is. Although the Maya one has died down since the last two updates thankfully I think people are starting to realize that won't happen just like Bella being a psycho it won't happen.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
These ideas have been around from the beginning and just seem to keep coming back it's just the way it is. Although the Maya one has died down since the last two updates thankfully I think people are starting to realize that won't happen just like Bella being a psycho it won't happen.
Well the Maya thing was just an example of what could happen...not that i think it is likely.
That said in the last update there was a scene with her which she says that her free tution is now even more importent and she must have it no matter what.
So i think there will some kind of trouble/drama even if not as bad as i said above.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Well the Maya thing was just an example of what could happen...not that i think it is likely.
That said in the last update there was a scene with her which she says that her free tution is now even more importent and she must have it no matter what.
So i think there will some kind of trouble/drama even if not as bad as i said above.
She said that after what I imagine was an unpleasant visit from her controlling, hyper-religious Dad because she wants to be free of him, but I don't think she'd go quite so far as to fully prostitute herself for Quinn. It will honestly be very interesting to see how this is handled because I can see Maya being absolutely moritifed when she finds out what she has to do to get her tuition paid for, but it's hard to see how, if at all, she gets out of it or gets around it. Maybe Josy's new friendship with Jill will come into play here, or her and the MC will try to find some way to leverage Quinn into letting her and Josy not have to do it.

Minoruxxx

Apr 15, 2019
It will honestly be very interesting to see how this is handled because I can see Maya being absolutely moritifed when she finds out what she has to do to get her tuition paid for, but it's hard to see how, if at all, she gets out of it or gets around it. Maybe Josy's new friendship with Jill will come into play here, or her and the MC will try to find some way to leverage Quinn into letting her and Josy not have to do it.
This is one of the sub plots that im looking forward the most to see how develops, im with you on this that Maya will not become part of Quinn's menu for the tuition.
Still don't know how she is going to get the money when she finds about this, maybe as you said Jill will help somehow.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
She said that after what I imagine was an unpleasant visit from her controlling, hyper-religious Dad because she wants to be free of him, but I don't think she'd go quite so far as to fully prostitute herself for Quinn. It will honestly be very interesting to see how this is handled because I can see Maya being absolutely moritifed when she finds out what she has to do to get her tuition paid for, but it's hard to see how, if at all, she gets out of it or gets around it. Maybe Josy's new friendship with Jill will come into play here, or her and the MC will try to find some way to leverage Quinn into letting her and Josy not have to do it.
Yes i also dont think Maya will go that far, especially with Josy there.
But i think Quinn will definitely try, to get Maya into doing it, possibly with some dirty moves.
Even if i dont like Maya much, im really eager to see how this situation will be handelt.
And how she will react if she finds out about the price for free tuition.

Still don't know how she is going to get the money when she finds about this, maybe as you said Jill will help somehow.
I dont quite understand why she cant accept a normal student loan, like all others do. Or why that isnt enough.
I'm not familiar how that is handelt in the US but she's an adult, so she doesnt need her parents permission for a student loan or does she ?

Reactions: Ecphelion

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Get a real job :LOL: that was going around for a while too. I don't think Jill will be able to do much apart from maybe give advice 'oh hey Jill I hear your rich how about a loan' :LOL: I think Jill will have a little more going on eventually storywise at least so far she has pretty much-been drama free.

Hey guys,

What's latest news on 5th chapter? TIA
Next month most likely.

Reactions: Iruna. and RRRS003

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Get a real job :LOL: that was going around for a while too. I don't think Jill will be able to do much apart from maybe give advice 'oh hey Jill I hear your rich how about a loan' :LOL: I think Jill will have a little more going on eventually storywise at least so far she has pretty much-been drama free.
What do you mean? Jill is a loaded gun, her best friend is in a questionable mental state, and she has a perverted panty-sniffing stalker who has watermellons and wedding rings in his drawer, you can't tell me hes not planning to propose to Jill and the drama isn't gonna go in that direction, cus it totally is.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
What do you mean? Jill is a loaded gun, her best friend is in a questionable mental state, and she has a perverted panty-sniffing stalker who has watermellons and wedding rings in his drawer, you can't tell me hes not planning to propose to Jill and the drama isn't gonna go in that direction, cus it totally is.
And her parents are pretty sure not happy with the poor MC.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
And her parents are pretty sure not happy with the poor MC.
We have no evidence that is true. It's likely, but thats circumstantial. Jill had to get her ideals and values somewhere, her parents are a good start. At the very least, people are deciding that her family is going to look down on the MC, which I think is just erroneous.

Reactions: Real Kreten

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I'll try to make it a bit clearer. There are some scenes that you can only access on dik or chik.

All the girls seems to have a preference for the MC being Dik or Chik

But an important point as of now is you can get all the important content with all the girls just by saying what what they like (use the walkthrough mod). Dik or chik will only prevent you from accessing serious content in future updates so right now it's not the most important thing

If you want a definitive recommendation I would playDIK on the first playthrough as you can some extra naughty scenes but pick choices that make them like you more even if its dik or chik.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
We have no evidence that is true. It's likely, but thats circumstantial. Jill had to get her ideals and values somewhere, her parents are a good start. At the very least, people are deciding that her family is going to look down on the MC, which I think is just erroneous.
Well Jill was bullied when she was younger, though we dont know how bad or for what reasons, so her values can steem from there and her relationship with Bella.
Will they will look down on Mc ? likely in my opinion. They could also see him simply unfit and want someone rich like Tybalt.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes