Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
OK, new theory:

Bella is Jill's older sister and she is trying to prevent any relationship because her baby sister is nymphomaniac with two abortions and several STD treatments.
The acolytes of Jill are not pleased with this abomination. Watch your back...friend.

• Haha
Reactions: vir_cotto

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
eventually falling for the MC
She keeps saying how MC is her kind of guy, and we never see her with any guy. It wouldn't be the rarest thing to happen.

The thing is ,she agree with that thought and that is the point i want to highlight, she think its ok to cheat if she find love that way, the message was loud and clear, i hope i can choose next time to avoid her at all, like we got to choose between go back to the dorm and stay with Maya or dance with Sage
But we don't hold this against her, because she's talking about MC, and MC is special, he's always "the worthy one".

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
She might not have said exactly like that,give me a break guys episode two is out for some time now, but if you want to be sure load your save on the date, and read the lines, and please really read between the lines, the message she wants to give was very clear, she thinks its ok to cheat if she find her love in the end,i am 90% sure
You and Kuko are both half right - the convo starts with Josey`s parents but translates into her and MC`s situation.

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
The worst part in this is that i am a hypocrite, i don't like Josy attitude and yet i dont mind steal Bella from her husband( if he is alive at all) ,or steal Sage from Chad cause he is a piece of shit, in the end i am the bad guy anyways, see Quinn and i are perfect for each other.

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Since so many rampart theories abound in this thread so far, I'm just going to point out:

Acting Lessons' traumatic scene came from a burning house, where you had to choose who lived and who died.

BIK's main setting involves frat & sorority *houses*. Many of which contain the story's possible LI's.

I'll let you, gentle reader, come to the conclusion! :eek:

• Haha
Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
You and Kuko are both half right - the convo starts with Josey`s parents but translates into her and MC`s situation.
Yeah, just checked. She didn't say anything smokebox said, but she did mention her parents and that situation is really similar to MC and Josy. Basically, I think the answer "Yes" or "No" will determine the future relationship between them.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Since so many rampart theories abound in this thread so far, I'm just going to point out:

Acting Lessons' traumatic scene came from a burning house, where you had to choose who lived and who died.

BIK's main setting involves frat & sorority *houses*. Many of which contain the story's possible LI's.

I'll let you, gentle reader, come to the conclusion! :eek:
Not that! The drama will come from exploring the "bros before hoes" choice. Probably Derek will get in some shit with the mob and to save his ass, MC will have to fight in an illegal tournament the same day he has an important date

Reactions: vir_cotto and Mytez

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I am not even joking when i say i really like Quinn here, i want to just fuck everything up.... Kinda disappointed that there isn't an option for that where you just go balls to the walls full on selfish asshole and just dominate the whole college with her.

Reactions: CynicalBstrd

Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
Not that! The drama will come from exploring the "bros before hoes" choice. Probably Derek will get in some shit with the mob and to save his ass, MC will have to fight in an illegal tournament the same day he has an important date
Maybe those pictures MC and Derek took will spread, if you chose Derek to pose on the bed, there's gonna be tension between Derek and Jill/Tybalt. She'll think Derek was the one who stole her panties and money but the MC knows the truth, so he'll have to choose to defend Derek or save yourself from Jill. If we have to choose between Derek and Jill it will honestly hurt me

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
LOL HE'S SO FUCKING DEAD

• Haha

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
LOL HE'S SO FUCKING DEAD
But what if it's dinner with Maya's parents... she can finally introduce them a guy, but if he shows up, her twin brother is found dead in the river, if he goes and rescues white liam, Maya's parents think she lied but Derek's sister will love the MC
That's why I'm not a VN writer

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
But what if it's dinner with Maya's parents... she can finally introduce them a guy, but if he shows up, her twin brother is found dead in the river, if he goes and rescues white liam, Maya's parents think she lied but Derek's sister will love the MC
That's why I'm not a VN writer
I don't care, I'm not here to make bros, I'm here to enjoy the ladies and the story. If you told me that I could swap Liam with one of the girls in the fire, I wouldn't even blink. Motherfucker ended with Rena in one of the endings after all, he deserved to burn.

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Maybe those pictures MC and Derek took will spread, if you chose Derek to pose on the bed, there's gonna be tension between Derek and Jill/Tybalt. She'll think Derek was the one who stole her panties and money but the MC knows the truth, so he'll have to choose to defend Derek or save yourself from Jill. If we have to choose between Derek and Jill it will honestly hurt me
Yeah sorry, Jill! Bros before hoes!

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
I don't care, I'm not here to make bros, I'm here to enjot the ladies and the story. If you told me that I could swap Liam with one of the girls in the fire, I wouldn't even blink. Motherfucker ended with Rena in one of the endings after all, he deserved to burn.
You are missing my point, by not saving Derek you would lose Maya in this scenario

Reactions: Nevu and vir_cotto
4.80 star(s) 1,507 Votes