Nevu

Mar 23, 2018
That makes anti-sens.
Oh it makes perfect sense, like Mormont said, she is a skilled pianist with expert fingers. If an experienced Quinn and an inexperienced Jill gave a HJ, Jill would probably be on par with her which would be impressive.

Reactions: Mormont

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Ok, i load the fucking date to check the facts, eventually you ask her about her mom and her dad,and now i will quote part of their lines, Josy: I know he wasn´t faithful to mom, but he ended up with someone who makes him happy...,so i guess that makes it ok. is that weird?(FIRST RED ALERT), if you say YES,MC: Yeah,its kinda weird...Isnt it cheating? Josy: Either that or a way out from being unhappy at least thats how "I see it",(red alert 2), so yeah i was wrong on what i said (again there is quite some time since episode 2 was released), but i am not wrong in saying that she thinks its ok to cheat if she finds love.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nevu

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Ok, i load the fucking date to check the facts, eventually you ask her about her mom and her dad,and now i will quote part of their lines, Josy: I know he wasn´t faithful to mom, but he ended up with someone who makes him happy...,so i guess that makes it ok. is that weird?(FIRST RED ALERT), if you say YES,MC: Yeah,its kinda weird...Isnt it cheating? Josy: Either that or a way out from being unhappy at least thats how "I see it",(red alert 2), so yeah i was wrong on what i said (again there is quite some time since episode 2 was released), but i am not wrong in saying that she thinks its ok to cheat if she finds love.
Women test guys... before some woman calls me sexist let me elaborate...
Josy knew what would happen and she wanted the guy to validate her excuses or simply wanted to hear what they do is right... to have an accomplice who was on the same page.
Keep in mind that the MC can simply tell her he wants it but not like this and go back to Maya without having sex with Josy

Last edited:

Nathan Young

Jul 8, 2017
Interesting list just out of interest how come Sage is top tier? we still don't know much about her apart from wanting crazy revenge with her soon to be ex
Yea I am a little bias with that ranking. I like her but I agree she is more of a A tier right now. But I think she is gonna fall for Mc.

Reactions: Mormont

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Women test guys...
Dude she already is in a relationship, she said all that and 5 min later invite you to stay and them fucks the MC, what more signs do you want, you want her to make a neon sign and put on her front door saying " I THINK ITS OK TO CHEAT", besides what Jill would even think of you defending another girl?

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Oh it makes perfect sense, like Mormont said, she is a skilled pianist with expert fingers. If an experienced Quinn and an inexperienced Jill gave a HJ, Jill would probably be on par with her which would be impressive.
Man...Quinn can give a HJ without even touching the cock
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

name88 - King of Hearts

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2017
Dude she already is in a relationship, she said all that and 5 min later invite you to stay and them fucks the MC, what more signs do you want, you want her to make a neon sign and put on her front door saying " I THINK ITS OK TO CHEAT", besides what Jill would even think of you defending another girl?
That is a concern,yes but we don`t know the details of her relationship

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Jill is so gentle and kind, she would understand the defending part

Reactions: Nevu

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
At least Bella and Sage are having doubts about doing stuff with the MC, and Quinn is single, so i will dodge the Josy bullet, and if i am wrong about Josy in the end i will post here that i was wrong for judging her so harshly

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
At least Bella and Sage are having doubts about doing stuff with the MC, and Quinn is single, so i will dodge the Josy bullet, and if i am wrong about Josy in the end i will post here that i was wrong for judging her so harshly
I'll save you from the waiting... just write that you were wrong

Reactions: vir_cotto

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Bella isn't doing stuff with MC yet, she is just trying to give him the benefit of the doubt since Jill says he is nice. Sage is basically just using MC to get revenge on Chad. Josy is kind of in the same boat Maya is, they are good girls but are being pulled by the dark-side. Josy with cheating on her SO and Maya doing stuff with the HOT's.

Im nervous about Jill, I wonder what her drama will be. I assume Tybalt will try to get revenge if she and MC date. He is probably a "If I cant have her, nobody can" type and will do something bad.

4.80 star(s) 1,506 Votes